Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauranggroups

Re: Sports astrology

@ARIETUS,

I got your point. But you didn't get what I meant to say, it seems! Ok, I'll explain you.

Whatever I said is the proper way of approaching a Chart. Muhurta Chart gives you in which way the match will flow. I mean the strengths. In Sports / Event Chart, Transits are like Dasa - Bhukti. So if the Star, Sub, Sub-sub strongly denies a Team winning, they can't win even if it's promised in Muhurta. But if the Transits are not strongly denying, then that Team will win as Muhurta has granted them strongly.

As an Astrologer, we should know to balance these things properly and predict! That'll come with experience!! That's why, we should keep on practicing and learning.

All the very Best! May God bless U!!

Thanks for your answer.

In natal, if event is promised, it will materialize in some other dasa if not in current dasa.

However in a game, especially like a T20 game, there are not many bukti/sub that needs to be checked when the promised event will materialize.

For example today noon's game as per your observations, muhurta chart favored Dsc DD, so failure is promised for Kxip, however transit subs did not allow that to happen.

To rephrase my question, why check muhurta chart promises for a short event like a T20 game?

Sandeepan

@GaurangSir,

I was not denying your prediction method Sir.
I also posted last night with help of moon sub horary that MI will win but after looking at muhurt CSL I wanted to customize the moon sub horary accordingly and thought RR will take. My inexperience:sad:.

I never had doubts on this divine method Sir, I have already shared my limited knowledge issues :)

Could u please share the detailed prediction so that I can know where was I wrong in customizing it to say RR wins :)

naksh

@gaurang how come all your secret predictions are true and that too with timings but the ones you post on the forum go either horribly wrong(punjab vs rcb in uae) or the timings don't match...:eek:

gauranggroups

@Sandeepan & @Guys,

Since many people are keeping on asking me few Questions thru PM, I would like to tell one more thing. Astrology is neither a Mathematics nor a Science! You can't get everything correct just based on the Rules / Calculations / Analysis. That part is 60% only. Rest of the 40% is INTUITION. That Intuition is nothing but God's Grace!!

For getting that Intuition right, we should follow certain things!
- An Astrologer shouldn't support any Particular Team Strongly as that will be deeply rooted in your subconscious mind, which will affect your Intuition later.
- An Astrologer should never gamble! If an Astrologer starts gambling, most of his Predictions will start going wrong! I've seen many Senior / Knowledged Astrologers going wrong after started getting involved in gambling.
- An Astrologer should be in a neutral mindset during analysis! He should neither be too Sad nor be too Happy. Both of them will affect our analysis.
- An Astrologer should never ever think that he's greater than his Guru. Whoever has taught us something, they are all our Gurus. We should never ever be ungrateful to our Gurus.
- An Astrologer shouldn't check any chart without proper intentions / motives / Questions / Urges.

Keep these things in mind.. Read the basics properly.. Then start practicing.. You'll get more success..

Last edited:

gauranggroups

@naksh,

Did you see yesterday's & today's predictions? You are speaking about 1 or 2 rare cases, not about general cases! Ok, it's up to you!!

1. I'm not getting paid to predict every match here. So why should I predict every match?
2. If I predict in public forums, whom am I going to help? Only Gamblers!
3. I'm neither Owner of any Forums nor an Administrator.
4. I don't own any Site / Forums wherein I'm charging people for Sports Predictions. So I don't need to attract crowd for my Forum.
5. I'm not a celebrity to get name / fame by predicting every match here in public.

Astrology is my passion. I keep learning. I'm just trying help out few people at least, who are in real need. That's why, I'm a member here. Do you know how many people are asking personal Q and Solutions? Do you know how many Junior Astrologers are asking doubts and Questions?

I'm answering almost everyone. Didn't I answer you when you PMed me and asked few doubts? I haven't blocked my PMs like many other Seniors. It's always open.

If my Predictions are going horribly wrong, why are these many people approaching me for guidance? Why did you yourself approach me for guidance?? Think over!

No one is God! Everyone goes wrong some times. Many factors are involved in that. Even making public predictions itself is not the right thing. We are just helping out many other people indirectly.

@gaurang how come all your secret predictions are true and that too with timings but the ones you post on the forum go either horribly wrong(punjab vs rcb in uae) or the timings don't match...:eek:

Jibreil

Banned

I don't see your predictions either come true nor do you predict with accurate timings like gaurang, bluetooth and others do. Now you come with the audacity to make mockery of someone who is far greater in experience. You take one prediction and elaborate on it flaws, see how you have flautered in your past predictions - all your blunders are on AW if you'd like I can quote them one after another. I thought people were wrong about you and you deserved a second chance here - but sadly im mistaken.

Last edited:

naksh

I don't see your predictions either come true nor do you predict with accurate timings like gaurang, bluetooth and others do. Now you come with the audacity to make mockery of someone who is far greater in experience. You take one prediction and elaborate on it flaws, see how you have flautered in your past predictions - all your blunders are on AW if you'd like I can quote them one after another. I thought people were wrong about you and you deserved a second chance here - but sadly im mistaken.
yeah but I am accepting that my prediction was wrong..even you get them wrong...but this the second or third time gaurang has posted this that he pinged someone with exact timing n all...that's why I said..because you can yourself see his detailed predictions..the timings never matched...I am not here to mock someone but if we are not posting our predictions on this forum and keeping them secret them it's better not brag about them.

Last edited:

naksh

nonetheless in the first qualifier ASC will suffer and lose..second innings is against them....i think the toss would be the best way to judge asc dsc in playoffs.

Jibreil

Banned

nonetheless in the first qualifier ASC will suffer and lose..second innings is against them....i think the toss would be the best way to judge asc dsc in playoffs.

Agree that I too get it wrong even Gaurang and other seniors get it wrong, but have you bothered to check my accuracy ratio from the time I started and till date, especially in Series/Test matches - have you bothered to figure out why? No you'vent this is where Gaurang, others & myself have worked hard to figure out the ASC/DSC. Chart is never wrong - its the way the Astrologer understand the chart is what causes wrong predictions. Though I'vent been posting regularly (which I don't need to) I've innovated many new methods evolving in methods of better accuracy which reflect not only cricket, but also tennis and football. I'm open to help others in sharing this experience (which I've doing on a regular basis) - have you bothered to do so, rather you insult the very person who has helped you.

Coming back to Gaurangs timings, I've subsequent proof on his level of accuracy of his timings which neither he nor I needs to prove on this board. The only two people I'm aware is Virinchi & Gaurang who predict the times favoring A/B teams, why haven't you learn't anything of this sort - yet?!?!? This is the problem with people like you, when somebody is minding their own business and helping others, some loner has to jump aboard and bring the person down - it is people like you who bring the very people down who try to help or bring out the good in you, should be ashamed of yourself for your actions. There was no need to write such things in the first place when Gaurang or anyone else has offended you in any manner.

This message goes out to every member/guest reading this thread daily:
This board isn't about fame, stature or popularity - people say we are learning I say we are researching, using existing info and evolving for our & others benefits. Whether you use this info for betting or fantasy games, its purely at your discretion. But by sharing chart analysis and giving predictions we are providing examples of events for others to learn from. Books come with limited examples, here every event chart is unique hence by posting/sharing game charts, the Astrologer and the person learning can get a strong reference tool to improvise. I can assure you that you can learn KP/Western by going to a school/institute but what makes you a good Astrologer is real-life experience of different charts.

ARIETUS

@ARIETUS,

So if the Star, Sub, Sub-sub strongly denies a Team winning, they can't win even if it's promised in Muhurta. But if the Transits are not strongly denying, then that Team will win as Muhurta has granted them strongly.

@Gaurang

Thanks a lot.

I have to praise you for your patience, I can see clearly now, like a brand new eye.

ARIETUS

No you'vent this is where Gaurang, others & myself have worked hard to figure out the ASC/DSC.

So True.

Before blaming any of the seniors in this forum or the other famous forum, one basic question must be "what if we dont even know the basic concept of assigning home team as Asc?". Atleast some one struggled a lot in past to make it clear for us that home team are Asc. If we cant show gratitude for that, atleast we must shut our holes to not to comment against them.

Forums exist to learn/share, collectively. Only time people get together here is to quarrel or blame someone.

If a prediction has failed, due to a method commonly known to many in this forum, we must gather together to see why it went wrong and where it wrong and how it can be corrected for furture games, rather than pointing fingers that "I failed and you too failed".

ARIETUS

If anyone is interested, we can take part in discussing MI vs RR last night game.

Asc was MI, no doubt in it, I dont see Asc by toss or any other method. 30000+ crowd cheering for MI win in the ground makes MI default Ascendant.

Lets see

20:34 ve 4 4 6 11 conj Ke in 4th and Moon in 4th owns 8th

This period is supposed to fully favor MI, but due to a high scoring affair, it appeared as if things were not going as per indications.

21:28 su 4 5 8 9

This period worked as it is indicated by horary.

22:05 su 4 5 8

Though MI scored runs, lost top order wickets here.

22:08 su 3 5 8

I see "3rd house" is a strong indication here, since trying to chase 190+ in 15 overs is a courageous affair. What does 3rd house signify? Bold/courageous act?

22:41 mo 3 3 7

Bold/courageous act?
------------------
if we notice KKR did similar things day before yesterday, where ve and ke signified 3rd house strongly, by chasing target in 15 overs or so.

I understand that transit moon sub horary method is a way obtaining significations of planets for teams in absence of team charts, can we expect this give 100% correct predictions. How can we expect high accuracy with out even having team charts?

Sandeepan

@ADMIN

Is there a way to contact admin to add probably a LIKE button for members in this forum. We can click LIKE for the posts and then the LIKE count can show on member's ID.

gauranggroups

@ARIETUS,

You are welcome!

That's the spirit! Keep it up!! Every Learner should learn this thing from you.. This spirit will make one learn things easily..

@Gaurang

Thanks a lot.

I have to praise you for your patience, I can see clearly now, like a brand new eye.

bluetooth

If anyone is interested, we can take part in discussing MI vs RR last night game.

Asc was MI, no doubt in it, I dont see Asc by toss or any other method. 30000+ crowd cheering for MI win in the ground makes MI default Ascendant.

Lets see

20:34 ve 4 4 6 11 conj Ke in 4th and Moon in 4th owns 8th

This period is supposed to fully favor MI, but due to a high scoring affair, it appeared as if things were not going as per indications.

21:28 su 4 5 8 9

This period worked as it is indicated by horary.

22:05 su 4 5 8

Though MI scored runs, lost top order wickets here.

22:08 su 3 5 8

I see "3rd house" is a strong indication here, since trying to chase 190+ in 15 overs is a courageous affair. What does 3rd house signify? Bold/courageous act?

22:41 mo 3 3 7

Bold/courageous act?
------------------
if we notice KKR did similar things day before yesterday, where ve and ke signified 3rd house strongly, by chasing target in 15 overs or so.

I understand that transit moon sub horary method is a way obtaining significations of planets for teams in absence of team charts, can we expect this give 100% correct predictions. How can we expect high accuracy with out even having team charts?

xcellent interpretation.
salute.

karthik20

Kudos to gaurang to have had the courage to post detaild timings in a public forum.
Nice initiative from arietus as well. I tend to think the muhurta chart holds more than meets the eye. May be im wrong. May b theres a limit to the accuraC tat cud b got thru our method cos sub subs in muhurta mite play an imp role. What say ? May b ppl like blutooth who use two methods cud get better idea ?

bluetooth

gaurang has already posted abt importance of muhurta chart and how one should treat muhurta chart. great work by gaurang. i must thank him for doing so. may learners who seems keen to learn will b very helpful by this post. I dont think more clarification needed on muhurta chart

ARIETUS

I have read a couple of preview pages for today's game, but no where it is mentioned about fate of this game if it is a wash out, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.