Will we get married?

Victoria

This was asked rather spontaneously, but with a lot of thinking behind it, it still never occurred to me that I should ask this astrologically, before.

I am meeting his mother next week, since we have been a bit on/off lately
i didn't really know why he asked me to meet her, but after hanging out at his place and having a few glasses of vine, he told me he had shown her pictures of me, and that she's calling me her daughter in law. He keeps warning me she doesn't have my sense of humour. Why, in an "off"-time, after I've been talking about starting dating someone else, is he asking me to meet his mum?
He also keeps asking if, whenever we see people with children, "that makes me want to have kids?", and has said before he'd love to have children with me.

I'm just at a point now where I need to know if I should further invest in our relationship, because to me meeting the parents is a BIG deal, or if this is just a sort of, she's in town and he'd like to present her with some of his life.

I am hoping for a yes, but I am quite sure it wont be very soon.
We have our issues to work out before walking down the isle, so to speak.

Asc is in scorpio, to me signifying a no.
My ruling planet is mars, in aries, just passed over to the 5th house, romance but not really marriage.
Dsc is in taurus, venus is in 4th house, also aries, conjunct mars at a 4dg angle. Good and bad.

Jupiter is in the 7th house, and has a good aspect with both mars and venus.

But the sun is quite closely following both our ruling planets, and they make a bad aspect with pluto, also saturn lies in the 12th house, makes me nervous.

As you can tell, I am no expert at this.
Would really love help translating.

thank you all xxxxx

Attachments

• will we get hitched astro 30.3.13.jpg
    will we get hitched astro 30.3.13.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 33

Victoria

Pleease, anyone?

Meeting him and going out tomorrow, before his mum comes to town.
Would love to have a bit of an answer before then.

I have no clue about exhalted dgs or anything of that nature,
so I would love for someone to tell me more about what points to what,
I know there is a lot of choice in us two getting married. I'd just like to see what the stars say, that is all.

Would mean ever so much to me to get some help

xx

rafaella

I had a very quick look at the chart, and must say the chart doesn't point to a marriage right now.

Moon is Void, and even though there is a conjunction between the rulers, they both are combust, especially Venus (his ruler). Something is quite stressful and overwhelming to him and his ruler is way to weak - Venus is in detriment and combust. Mars, your ruler is combust, but some would say it is less so, as this combustion is in a sign ruled by Mars, so Mars basically rules over Sun as well (even though Sun combusts Mars, here it is almos like mutual reception)... In a way, it might be the case that you can choose here if you want to get married, and it appears maybe you are not really that interested in getting hitched to this man? Your ruler is very strong... Moon Void in Scoprio, and in fall, shows uncertainty for you emotionally...

Sorry, I've got to go, will have another look later on...

Vista

Humm, traditional astrologer would say the chart is not readable being Void of Course Moon, Saturn(Whole Sign) in the 1st. Not considering this, I will tree the method Dr Farr uses Ankara. Moon is angular in the 1st and it's flowing towards both conjunct significators in the 5th. SN in the 7th. I don't know what the Part of Marriage is as this could sway the yes or no answer one way or another. Not considering this we have

Moon in the 1st flowing towards both conjunct significators +2
SN in the 7th -1
Mars is stronger in it's own sign(you), Venus is very weak in Aries, -1
It's also in Mars detriment and it's own. Maybe he is his own worst enemy with SN there too. -1
'
In my opinion, -1 so a slightly unfavorable outcome for marriage. You said you have been thinking about this a lot, has there been problems or are you unsure about whether to do it?

Edit: Sorry, I went back and read your reply more thoroughly so it is a yes you are having reservations. Clearly you are more serious about the commitment of marriage and he doesn't appear to be. I understand. I think this chart is definitely reflecting your thoughts and valid.

This was asked rather spontaneously, but with
a lot of thinking behind it, it still never occurred to me that I should ask this astrologically, before.

I am meeting his mother next week, since we have been a bit on/off lately
i didn't really know why he asked me to meet her, but after hanging out at his place and having a few glasses of vine, he told me he had shown her pictures of me, and that she's calling me her daughter in law. He keeps warning me she doesn't have my sense of humour. Why, in an "off"-time, after I've been talking about starting dating someone else, is he asking me to meet his mum?
He also keeps asking if, whenever we see people with children, "that makes me want to have kids?", and has said before he'd love to have children with me.

I'm just at a point now where I need to know if I should further invest in our relationship, because to me meeting the parents is a BIG deal, or if this is just a sort of, she's in town and he'd like to present her with some of his life.

I am hoping for a yes, but I am quite sure it wont be very soon.
We have our issues to work out before walking down the isle, so to speak.

Asc is in scorpio, to me signifying a no.
My ruling planet is mars, in aries, just passed over to the 5th house, romance but not really marriage.
Dsc is in taurus, venus is in 4th house, also aries, conjunct mars at a 4dg angle. Good and bad.

Jupiter is in the 7th house, and has a good aspect with both mars and venus.

But the sun is quite closely following both our ruling planets, and they make a bad aspect with pluto, also saturn lies in the 12th house, makes me nervous.

As you can tell, I am no expert at this.
Would really love help translating.

thank you all xxxxx

Last edited:

Victoria

Thank you both for your respond!!! I'm sorry I havent been able to reply back before now have been a bit of a stressful time lately.

"In a way, it might be the case that you can choose here if you want to get married, and it appears maybe you are not really that interested in getting hitched to this man? Your ruler is very strong... Moon Void in Scoprio, and in fall, shows uncertainty for you emotionally...

Sorry, I've got to go, will have another look later on... "

Do you mean that it is I who can choose if I want to marry him, or do you mean that if it happens its our choice rather than just something that progresses that way naturally... in a way?

I am unsure. I dont really like the way we are with one another sometimes,
me being ruled by mercury in my natal chart, which falls in my 1st house in libra I desperately need communication, and a lot of it. He's not like that at all. Infact he really cant understand that much, and it bothers me. Especially since natal chart, i have merc conj venus as well. So i feed on talking and balance.

But there is no big deal breaker, really. It's just that he's very hard for me to understand sometimes. He's vocal about what he wants (marriage, kids ++) but then its not something we ever discuss, so to me it's up in the air in a way.

Would love to hear more of what you think!

Thank you xx

Victoria

Moon in the 1st flowing towards both conjunct significators +2
SN in the 7th -1
Mars is stronger in it's own sign(you), Venus is very weak in Aries, -1
It's also in Mars detriment and it's own. Maybe he is his own worst enemy with SN there too. -1
'
In my opinion, -1 so a slightly unfavorable outcome for marriage. You said you have been thinking about this a lot, has there been problems or are you unsure about whether to do it?

Edit: Sorry, I went back and read your reply more thoroughly so it is a yes you are having reservations. Clearly you are more serious about the commitment of marriage and he doesn't appear to be. I understand. I think this chart is definitely reflecting your thoughts and valid.

It's most likely that I am the one having issues and thoughts about it, yes.
Though, quite selfishly sometimes I think that I care more about us than he does, he disagrees, and most likely it all comes down to my own insecurities. Needless to say, I love him, and he loves me. I know he's planing to give his mothers wedding ring to the woman he marries, he keeps it on a shelf in his livingroom, and since his mother all ready calls me her daughter-in-law (she's never met me or talked to me before) it's all a bit scary. I dont know lot of marriage either but would love if someone could calculate it.
Thank you so much for your respond, certainly seems to be very true.
xx

Victoria

Actually, just found somewhere that says womans lot of marriage is
distance between moon & mars added to the asc

Since moon is 9 dg from the asc my lot of marriage is 5 dg aries,
which is conjunct uranus, sun & venus (his ruling planet)

his lot of marriage in this horary is the distance between sun & venus, added to the asc.
They are so closely conjunct that his lot of marriage falls pretty much right on the north node.

But I dont know if I should use my LOM or his, and if either are good or bad.
Anyone?

xx

rafaella

What I meant is with Moon being Void and in fall, it shows your own emotional state. Void Moon shows no change, or as Lilly puts it - events go hardly on when Moon is Void, meaning things move forward with labour, with problems, with obstacles...because one or both parties don't make effort. It becomes so difficult that maybe one just gives up to trying. And nothing much happens.

Moon usually reflects the emotional state of the querent. Your significtor is strong as Mars in Aries, great dignity shows great power to act. His ruler Venus is very weak and combust, there is a conjucntion and attempts might be made to move towards marriage, yet outcome is still negative, because Moon does not make any aspects.

However, Sun, could be another male and will come into conjunction with Mars, now that is great potential for something, as dignity and reception between Sun and Mars is great. I didn't read both your posts, regarding the new guy that you wanted to start seeing... That could be him. I remember thinking Sun is another male when I first saw the chart. But Venus is in the way. So maybe if you do decide to not go through with marriage, there will be another male coming in...

If you are having doubts about this relationship and have worries, that is a sure sign things are not all good. If you were truly happy, you'd probably wouldn't find your way to this forum to ask this question. And I think Venus (your partner) is sensing trouble.. Venus in detriment is trying to stay together, desperately holding on...