will they be in a relationship again?

scorpittarian

hmm...the question's "will A(his ex) & he be in a relationship again ?"..:(
we recently broke up again!!!!!!!!!!she says she's not interestd in him but den she's bn trying to get information about him frm others...:(...iv no idea if he wants 2 patch up wd her or wt. ;(

i'm saturn,venus & moon
he's the sun
she's jupiter

early ascendant!!!!!!! stricture against judgement..:(

hmmm the horary asc's conjunct my asc & the 7H cusp's in the same sign as his ascendant.
i've saturn in the 1st & uranus/neptune conj my asc.

the moon's(my sig) separating from an opposition to the sun(his significator) :1 degree = exact 1 week ago wn i gt into a major physical fight with him n i hvnt seen his face since then..lots of drama..

saturn combust = em worrying a bit too much..= true

neptune/chiron in the 1st : confused,hurt.
em also being deceptive = i told him tht i ws seeing sm1else behind his bk & tht i neva lovd him & stuff = false

jupiter's exalted & conjunct uranus in pisces = her moon's in sag. uranus & nept conj her asc

sun(his sig) separating opposition jupiter(her sig) = 2 degrees = 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 days ago b4 this qs ws asked...i dnt really know wht's bn going on between them...

the chart looks quite radical but the EARLY ASCENDANT!!!!!!!

early ascendant must be = unsettled intention. wt ws really going on in my head ws if there's any hope for me n...:love: bt i ended up making a mountain out a mole hill(i saw him outsd her class waiting for sm1!..most prolly her) &......

insight plzz!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_will_they_get_back__hr_86001_7556.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_will_they_get_back__hr_86001_7556.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 22

Tamara

you`re 1st house? who is he? if he`s your friend then he`s 11th house and opposite 5th would be that "other"...i mean as you refered to him as "he and his ex" then you shouldn`t use 1st and 7th houses unless the question is about your relationship

DiDi

actually im confused

is this a chart for you and a ex or someone else ex and a friend?

Last edited:

Serendipity

Situation hasn't fully developed, more things will come into play.
Just by glancing at this chart it would seem like a no if you take him for Sun and his 5th house ruler Jupiter as significators. They are separating. The moon as well has separated from Jupiter.
But like I said with an early ascendant your question is premature and there is more to come.

scorpittarian

he ws in a relationship with jupiter(his 5H) about 4 months ago.
he broke up wd her & started seeing me.

hmm....v separated last month...:crying:...

the question did pop in2 my head all of a sudden & the reasons r immature. i saw him outside her class so i thot ...
the questions "will they(jupiter & he) be seeing each oda agn..?relationship..???"

Arijana

Well,from what she is saying he is her ex boyfriend,so,he would be 7th? ( The sun about to enter to Libra from Virgo ) . Him being in Virgo means that he was re-thinking,analyzing things again,self-examining himself in order to make the next step. Libra is tolerance,charm,wanting to get along,and the Sun will be there with Saturn,actually sun after some re-thinking is coming to Saturn,and Saturn is strong,exalted,but it's all happening in your 8th house ( house of fea,doubts so it shows what you fear,them getting back together ) and in his 2nd house,which kind of shows whoever is who is that relationship he considers her to be ''his'' ,his possesion.
But see,Neptune in the first is being confused about the situation or having an illusion so ( I've read somewhere that if you ask a question about someone else the first house represents that person ) and if Saturn is in fact him,not the Sun,he is having some delusions about this other person. But see,Moon is in Aries,or just entered which means some action will happen,when in Pisces they both might have been more ''dreamy'' about the relationship and in Aries they might take action but when u reverse the chart Moon is in the bad 8th house ( fear,doubts,anxiety ) so he,or she is not feeling all too confortable doing this maybe because of you,

But I've read when your asking about someone else than the first house represents the person your asking...