Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 01-24-2022, 10:13 PM

Retail industry offer?

I have sent many job applications in the fashion retail sector recently in an attempt to "get out there" and have an independent lifestyle. However I have no prior experience to this industry as most of my work experience is in the cultural sector. I keep wondering if lack of experience is an issue to get noticed. Also I am looking at this as an opportunity to earn money and not so much as a career.

Question is: Will I get a job offer from the fashion retail industry?

ASC in Libra -Venus =querent. Venus Rx is placed in the 4th H in Capricorn.

quesited: 10th House- career opportunities -Cancer- Moon placed in the ASC- 1ST H ruled by Venus.

No aspect between significators. However the moon makes other aspects so possible yes but not immediately (Venus Rx)

Any other possibilities? Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Retail industry opportunity.jpg (55.4 KB, 7 views)

Unread 01-24-2022, 10:48 PM

Re: Retail industry offer?

They/Moon might be interested in you with the significator of the 10th in your/1st house. And Moon also receives you/Venus by dignity.
But I don't see much happening because there is no aspect between Moon and Venus.
And Moon is void of course according to the definition that VOC is when Moon makes no aspects before changing sign. This suggests nothing coming of it.
PS Venus' reception to Moon suggests that you won't like what you find either.

The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
TamaraL (01-25-2022)
Unread 01-25-2022, 04:56 AM

Re: Retail industry offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
They/Moon might be interested in you with the significator of the 10th in your/1st house. And Moon also receives you/Venus by dignity.
But I don't see much happening because there is no aspect between Moon and Venus.
And Moon is void of course according to the definition that VOC is when Moon makes no aspects before changing sign. This suggests nothing coming of it.
PS Venus' reception to Moon suggests that you won't like what you find either.
Thank you for your reply. I did not sent the applications because I like the industry to be honest I just wanted to earn and get out there. Also I had instances where I sent many applications and nothing happened so there was nothing to lose in trying again.

Last edited by TamaraL; 01-25-2022 at 04:58 AM.

Tags
industry, offer, retail