Need help for my 3 year old please

Scorpionstar

Hello everyone, my son had a bad accident in first week of august and he ended up losing two fingers plus plastic surgery for rest for both hands..we are still going through procedures and I am 7+ months pregnant..I found an alternate treatment where there is a probability of him getting new fingers however since he is still under treatment for other fingers. The doctors and myself being his mother, I am beyond heartbroken that I am helpless..can someone please help..I am worried what if I have to go for c section and his hospital is 2 hours away..I don’t have help at home..please help

Scorpionstar

I am on my phone and can’t attach chart in here.. can someone please help for why it happened and does he has a chance to retrieve the fingers without going through more surgeries

creativei

Without horoscope how can we say atleast give birth details . we are not doctors to prescribe medicines or carry surgery its astrological forum without birth chart we cant move further ..

Scorpionstar

My apologies, i am panicking so didnt attach the chart..Please find the attached chart for myself and my son. I am due to give birth in 9 weeks so i am panicking as my son needs care and what if i go for c-section and unable to take care of him..my main concern is will we be able to retrieve his fingers that he has lost..I know i am desperate and willing to do anything for my son.

Attachments

• Untitled-baby.jpg
    Untitled-baby.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled- mom.jpg
    Untitled- mom.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18

creativei

My apologies, i am panicking so didnt attach the chart..Please find the attached chart for myself and my son. I am due to give birth in 9 weeks so i am panicking as my son needs care and what if i go for c-section and unable to take care of him..my main concern is will we be able to retrieve his fingers that he has lost..I know i am desperate and willing to do anything for my son.

mam that is not clear i dnt wish to take risk would you write birth details in words please

date of birth
place of birth town /city
time accurate time needed .

give only child details , no need of urs .

creativei

As per your chart you are gemini asc 5th lord in 4th debiliated aspected by 6th lord mars and 8th lord sat its not good it indicates illness sufferings accidents sudden traumatic events . also jupiter significator of children is retro retro planets gives troubles . currently you are undergoing ketu dasa ketu is in sun house and sun in 5th also ketu is in 5th lord star so he has to give 5th n 12th house power . thats why ill thing happened reg children but i say no threat to life this sufferings exists till ketu dasa then after that venus dasa is fairly good though lost fingers is lost yet he comes up in life in well . generally these kind of kids achieve lot in life so dont worry . take care till 2026 after that things improve gradually . he achieve many things in life than normal kid doesn't . treat this as testing phase some souls are destined to reap karma without any option . but they are rewarded highly in some other areas in life . only by losing one you gain another .

As per his chart 8th lord in 1st aspected by 6th lord gives health troubles accidents disputes obstacles in education problems with father upto certain age after that it will be fine lifespan is fine but he gets often sick and gets involved in disputes . health will pickup after 2023 . and after 2025 he will be normal like other kids. no more losing fingers again . that phase is crossed . tc . :smile::smile:

Scorpionstar

Thank you so much..are there any remedies that I can do? Since I have another baby due as well and I can’t have my kids suffer because of me?

creativei

Thank you so much..are there any remedies that I can do? Since I have another baby due as well and I can’t have my kids suffer because of me?

Remedies are done only for our satisfaction only in real its nothing person has to reap their karma . if you are chirsitian then go to church daily for 48 days and lit a candle on behalf of him and read bible as many pages possible . if you are muslim then also go to mosque do prayers as prescribed in your religion . read quaran thirce a day . also donate sweets sugar made items to poor kids if possible silver vessel too . this will guard your kids from future ill happenings , if any .