Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-03-2021, 06:47 PM

Re: Will he leave her - time limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post
What would be a happy ending is getting my friend of 39 years out of this wretched abusive relationship he's in. But I understand you don't get that.

Venus is in it's own sign, combust, exalt the moon, in the triplicity of the moon, term of mercury and face of mercury. [Venus] does not see Saturn at all. I think you've read the chart incorrectly. Venus represents him and yes, he will gain more clarity, so will adding in the mutual reception with the moon. Being strong in its own sign, unfortunately, doesn't prevent combustion, although it can go a little way towards adding protection.

Just to clarify two points as I understand them; I've highlighted them in your reply above.
  • Planets regard or "see" each other when they aspect each other. Venus applies to square Saturn, so Venus sees Saturn.
  • This is correct: "Venus is combust in its own sign, Venus disposits Sun. So Venus controls the sun. It acts like mutual reception, or debilitation. Sun tries to harm Venus, but Venus is strong and in full control over sun. Venus doesn’t get burned as it would in other signs."
I know you are here to learn so I share this with you.

The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Milarien (06-04-2021)
Unread 06-04-2021, 12:53 AM

Once again, thank you for your help Ilene, but an applying application gives a yes, not a no.

Kind regards
Mila
Unread 06-04-2021, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milarien View Post
Once again, thank you for your help Ilene, but an applying application gives a yes, not a no.

Kind regards
Mila

I am not quite certain which question you are seeing that this yes is an answer to?
We are talking about Venus/him applying to Saturn/his existing partner.
Applying aspect implies a coming together between Venus/him and Saturn/existing partner.

Unread 06-04-2021, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I am not quite certain which question you are seeing that this yes is an answer to?
We are talking about Venus/him applying to Saturn/his existing partner.
Applying aspect implies a coming together between Venus/him and Saturn/existing partner.
I have been taught, and through my reading and interactions on various boards, when you ask a direct question, an applying aspect gives a "yes" answer. The direct question was "will he leave her" - applying aspect = yes.

I'm aware that a lot of people use fudge factors to make things come out happy, I even try that, but they don't work. An separating aspect would have meant no, but applying is a direct yes. I can find no reference to an applying aspect giving a "no" answer to a direct question, anywhere. If I had phrased the question as "is it over", the immediate response would have been yes, not they're coming together, but yes, it's over. I can't find a single chart where an applying aspect indicates "no, it's not".
The Following User Says Thank You to Milarien For This Useful Post:
Yseult (06-14-2021)

Tags
leave, limited, time