Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-15-2016, 03:04 PM

Sun cnj. MC, career issue.

Hello astrologers on the forum!

I have sun cnj. MC , stressing the fact of making a career, but I am unable to make a choyce or start something.

Do you see something on my chart that could help me on choosing a career?

Unread 04-15-2016, 03:40 PM

Re: Sun cnj. MC, career issue.

From what I can see, I would say look into computing/informatics. You could also do well starting your own website, maybe even a dating website. Something you could start from the comfort of your own home.
Unread 04-15-2016, 03:43 PM

Seems something geared towards public service.

You have water energy (MC, Moon, Pluto, Mercury, and Sun) and 11th house Leo planets such as Jupiter and Venus. True Node also in 4th in Capricorn, so it could be about medicine, nursing, possibly counselling. I think taking advantage of the water and Fire energy is best, so something that helps others, and is good for strengthening relationships.
Unread 04-15-2016, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
From what I can see, I would say look into computing/informatics. You could also do well starting your own website, maybe even a dating website. Something you could start from the comfort of your own home.
Hi Jadi, thx for your reply
You are right when you say that I like the comfort of home, the think is I still live with my parentes..

Computing? I thought once in putting some vídeos in youtube, something revolutionary haha
dating websides is cheating for me
Unread 04-15-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdesifem View Post
Seems something geared towards public service.

You have water energy (MC, Moon, Pluto, Mercury, and Sun) and 11th house Leo planets such as Jupiter and Venus. True Node also in 4th in Capricorn, so it could be about medicine, nursing, possibly counselling. I think taking advantage of the water and Fire energy is best, so something that helps others, and is good for strengthening relationships.
Thank you also ukdesifem for your reply,

I like the idea of helping others I am remembering now that someone told me something similar once..
Unread 04-15-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livellos View Post
Hi Jadi, thx for your reply
You are right when you say that I like the comfort of home, the think is I still live with my parentes..

Computing? I thought once in putting some vídeos in youtube, something revolutionary haha
dating websides is cheating for me
You gotta start somewhere don't you? You would be amazed when you find out how many people started a webshop from the basement of their parents, eventually making enough dough to go out on their own.
And the idea of hosting a dating website isn't necessarily based on self gratification
Unread 04-15-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
You gotta start somewhere don't you? You would be amazed when you find out how many people started a webshop from the basement of their parents, eventually making enough dough to go out on their own.
And the idea of hosting a dating website isn't necessarily based on self gratification
it is more about doing something that I am passionated for
Unread 04-15-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livellos View Post

it is more about doing something that I am passionated for
Working with metals could interest you, gold, silver, bronze, copper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-15-2016, 10:58 PM
Banned

Moon in Pisces in 6th house. Moon rules MC/10th.

Sun in 10th is a 'prominence' placement - social or business or career prominence.

Moon in 6th in Pisces shows a need to assist, be of service or help, to unfortunate souls.

Mars conjunct Venus in 11th shows a desire for better social good.

My quick hunch at a glance - I'd suggest a career in nutrition field in a hospital or clinical setting would be good. People with eating disorders or chronic diseases that require strict dietary practices might be a good population to deal with.

Ruler of 2nd in 2nd house of earnings - money can be earned from other's obsessions with food or critical eating habits.
Unread 04-16-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Working with metals could interest you, gold, silver, bronze, copper
Yeah I would like, to make some beutifull rings or eaven a sword!
Unread 04-16-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Moon in Pisces in 6th house. Moon rules MC/10th.

Sun in 10th is a 'prominence' placement - social or business or career prominence.

Moon in 6th in Pisces shows a need to assist, be of service or help, to unfortunate souls.

Mars conjunct Venus in 11th shows a desire for better social good.

My quick hunch at a glance - I'd suggest a career in nutrition field in a hospital or clinical setting would be good. People with eating disorders or chronic diseases that require strict dietary practices might be a good population to deal with.

Ruler of 2nd in 2nd house of earnings - money can be earned from other's obsessions with food or critical eating habits.
Thanks Kitchy for your reply!

That is it, I have Sun in the 10th house, and have nothing concrete where I can see my prominence, I am rather shy and hide myself at home..

My Family has a farm adn growing natural food, is something I admire, and alredy thought about selling it also

Tags
career, issue