Virgo Sun Sag Moon Scorpio asc.

Mel VSS

Hi everyone! I joined this forum to find someone who has the exact sun moon and asc, since I find them hard to find. Of course, we are all unique, but I think it would be great to see how similar we may be. Yknow pick each other's brains.
As well, im sure I will love this forum for learning. I love astrology and am intrigued by it all.
Thanks!

Horus

Welcome! I have a Saggie Moon too! :joyful: I think my friend Queenfluff has your combo -see:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27936

But I haven't seen her around in a while. It's not as rare as you might think. Triple of the same sign is more uncommon.

And people with those placements may be significantly different from one another depending on how those planets are modified by aspects and the different house emphasis for all the planets, and of course age and life phases matter too.

libbyvir

Hi everyone! I joined this forum to find someone who has the exact sun moon and asc, since I find them hard to find. Of course, we are all unique, but I think it would be great to see how similar we may be. Yknow pick each other's brains.
As well, im sure I will love this forum for learning. I love astrology and am intrigued by it all.
Thanks!

Hi Mel VSS

I am quite similar to you. I have a Virgo Sun and Sag Moon but my ascendant is Libra. Sometimes I feel like there are three characters inside me: the hardworking introvert Virgo, the adventurous bold Sag and the talkative Libra. It's a bit strange.