I've been rediagnosed with BPD, Bipolar I, Very mild aspergers, Binge eating!!!

What in my chart indicates those conditions?

According to my psychiatrist, I have these :

Bipolar I - I have more mania than depression. When I have mania, I max out my credit card and I buy anything expensive and dance like crazy and listen to loud music and sleep less... And when I'm depressed. I sleep a lot more than I should, cry and sulk in bed and listen to depressive songs. Especially during a heartbreak. I have a lack of concentration and am very impulsive.

BPD - I was a victim of rape & childhood abuse, and my trauma started after my father's death. I also have a fear of abandonment, mood swings and I have a fear of being alone... I also have anxiety from all this too.

Mild aspergers - He suspects this because. In real life, I speak very straightforward, I have a strong personality and I'm "hyperfocused" on men (boy crazy). Those are the only 2 signs...

It's weird. I hate men. But then I'm so crazy about men but I'm scared to admit that I'm boy crazy in fear of coming off psycho... (Sun sq Pluto)

Binge eating - I have an obsession with food, even thought I'm moderately thick myself... But yea I love food, cooking food, being around food, etc.

Chart - http://m.imgur.com/YMiRLQk

Last edited:
What in my chart indicates those conditions?

According to my psychiatrist, I have these :

Bipolar I - I have more mania than depression. When I have mania, I max out my credit card and I buy anything expensive and dance like crazy and listen to loud music and sleep less... And when I'm depressed. I sleep a lot more than I should, cry and sulk in bed and listen to depressive songs. Especially during a heartbreak. I have a lack of concentration.

BPD - I was a victim of rape & childhood abuse, and my trauma started after my father's death. I also have a fear of abandonment, mood swings and I have a fear of being alone... I also have anxiety from all this too.

Mild aspergers - He suspects this because. In real life, I speak very straightforward, I have a strong personality and I'm "hyperfocused" on men (boy crazy). Those are the only 2 signs...

It's weird. I hate men. But then I'm so crazy about men but I'm scared to admit that I'm boy crazy in fear of coming off psycho... (Sun sq Pluto)

Binge eating - I have an obsession with food, even thought I'm moderately thick myself... But yea I love food, cooking food, being around food, etc.

Chart - http://m.imgur.com/YMiRLQk

Someone please help?

CapAquaPis

Tril, I'm unable to completely determine your mental or psychiatric issues by looking at your natal chart, other than I recall viewing one of your posts and your strong stellium in Aquarius, but Mars in Libra-ascendant (1st house) opposite Saturn in Aries-descendant (7th) can produce great friction in your life. I believe you're still a good person and have a wonderful if autistic mind.

Asperger's is part of the Autism Spectrum, and I have myself a form of mild or high-functioning autism. You may have awkward approaches toward people like I do, and do you have above average intelligence? I have an IQ range of 120-130 from the time my IQ was measured in high school. Also I have mild depression and anxiety disorder, as well checked for ADD and OCD by some classic symptoms, except I wasn't diagnosed with these disorders.

And my older half-sister (we have same father) has bipolar, but she manage to live a fairly normal life with medication and therapy in the past. I'm terribly sorry you've experienced rape and child abuse, because they are physically and emotionally painful events nobody should go through...but you're strong in body, mind and will to carry on life, so don't let anyone destroy you in any way.

Tril, I'm unable to completely determine your mental or psychiatric issues by looking at your natal chart, other than I recall viewing one of your posts and your strong stellium in Aquarius, but Mars in Libra-ascendant (1st house) opposite Saturn in Aries-descendant (7th) can produce great friction in your life. I believe you're still a good person and have a wonderful if autistic mind.

Asperger's is part of the Autism Spectrum, and I have myself a form of mild or high-functioning autism. You may have awkward approaches toward people like I do, and do you have above average intelligence? I have an IQ range of 120-130 from the time my IQ was measured in high school. Also I have mild depression and anxiety disorder, as well checked for ADD and OCD by some classic symptoms, except I wasn't diagnosed with these disorders.

And my older half-sister (we have same father) has bipolar, but she manage to live a fairly normal life with medication and therapy in the past. I'm terribly sorry you've experienced rape and child abuse, because they are physically and emotionally painful events nobody should go through...but you're strong in body, mind and will to carry on life, so don't let anyone destroy you in any way.

Well I'm basically normal but my aspergers is very, very mild 😊. I identity more with BPD & bipolar comorbid though.

seamoon

My study in astrology is really quite primitive so I can only point to moon opposition uranus, which would create emotional instability. I have moon square uranus and I know that emotions can be slippery.

I have suffered depression for about ten years and there came a moment in life that I have reached what I called enlightenment. What I'm trying to say I guess is that no matter how difficult the aspects are, there are ways of feeling psychologically peaceful, it is only a matter of reaching that point. We can grow through aspects and find harmony. Things that helped me is forgiving everything that happened to me, forgiving myself and others and accepting myself just the way I am. Although you might object and say you have forgiven everything, it is good to double check to see if you really are able to let everything go so nothing that hurts can remain. Once the pain was eliminated I was able to make changes. After ten years, I was glad to see the blue sky and the sun only once and to die happily. It also helped me to believe in God (again).. But I don't want to preach since I don't know what's your position on that...

hope it helps a little.

seamoon

Oddity

When I see an ascendant at 29 or 0, I get a bit nervous. You don't post your birth time with the chart you posted, so how sure are you that it is correct?

Assuming it's close, the first striking thing is that Mars/Saturn opposition across the ascendant-descendant line, with both planets in bad shape. Mars is detrimented and Saturn is in fall, so they aren't going to act well for you, especially affecting your health, money, home life and parents, and relationships - which will likely come across as more adversarial than supportive, and given the shape of the planets that may be true. It doesn't mean you can never have a relationship, but you need to be really careful about who you're with, and also be very aware of your own actions because with Mars sitting on your ascendant, you're apt to go off on nothing.

Moon is traditionally the instinctive mind, Mercury the rational mind. Yours are opposed, so it may not be possible to integrate those aspects of yourself. Venus may help soften the blow a bit there, but you don't have an easy chart.

On the could be positive side, your sun is trine to the MC, which may help to offset the squares from both Mars and Saturn. You're going to be known in the world - not necessarily famous, but locally people will know who you are for better or worse. It looks like some artistic talent is at least possible in your chart, if you have it, develop it. It's not a cure, but it may help with that need for expression and recognition, in a good way, and take a bit of the pressure off.

Because your ascendant is so involved in this, it's a lifelong problem, but you need to keep an eye on your solar returns and profections, because every year won't be as bad as, say, now is. If you can find the astrological triggers it may be a little bit easier, because it won't constantly be sneaking up on you.

I wish you the best with it.

When I see an ascendant at 29 or 0, I get a bit nervous. You don't post your birth time with the chart you posted, so how sure are you that it is correct?

Assuming it's close, the first striking thing is that Mars/Saturn opposition across the ascendant-descendant line, with both planets in bad shape. Mars is detrimented and Saturn is in fall, so they aren't going to act well for you, especially affecting your health, money, home life and parents, and relationships - which will likely come across as more adversarial than supportive, and given the shape of the planets that may be true. It doesn't mean you can never have a relationship, but you need to be really careful about who you're with, and also be very aware of your own actions because with Mars sitting on your ascendant, you're apt to go off on nothing.

Moon is traditionally the instinctive mind, Mercury the rational mind. Yours are opposed, so it may not be possible to integrate those aspects of yourself. Venus may help soften the blow a bit there, but you don't have an easy chart.

On the could be positive side, your sun is trine to the MC, which may help to offset the squares from both Mars and Saturn. You're going to be known in the world - not necessarily famous, but locally people will know who you are for better or worse. It looks like some artistic talent is at least possible in your chart, if you have it, develop it. It's not a cure, but it may help with that need for expression and recognition, in a good way, and take a bit of the pressure off.

Because your ascendant is so involved in this, it's a lifelong problem, but you need to keep an eye on your solar returns and profections, because every year won't be as bad as, say, now is. If you can find the astrological triggers it may be a little bit easier, because it won't constantly be sneaking up on you.

I wish you the best with it.

because on my Belgian birth certificate it says I was born at 8:45 pm at Brussels... I hide my time for protection I'm scared of someone uses those info and finds them..

Anyways this vedic app called yodha, said I was going to meet my soulmate, find a job and all this ****...

I do have SR 5th house stellium in Aries (Moon, Venus, Mars) conjunct my Natal Saturn/Dsc, Natal Asc ruler(Venus) conj SR IC, Jupiter in 9H widely conj MC, both conjunct my Natal Moon ...

Last edited:

Oddity

I'd feel more confident if every Belgian I've done a chart for wasn't born on the quarter-hour. It's like a conspiracy or something.

In your case, it's going to be even more difficult to sort it out - you're either late Virgo or early Libra, and the rulers of those signs, Mercury and Venus, are conjunct in your chart - they'll always act in tandem.

So....

0 - Mars
1 - Mars
2 - Jupiter
3 - Saturn
4 - Jupiter
5 - Sun
6 - Saturn
7 - Venus
8 - Mercury
9 - Moon
10 - Moon
11 - Mercury

Try this on. I've put it so that it goes by age, when you get back to 0, it's really age 12, next time around it's 24 and so on, as it goes round and round. These should be approximate lords of the year. So if on your last birthday you turned 20, then Mercury stuff is focussed on mostly this year. Does it come up prominently in the solar return? If it doesn't, probably just an average year. If it does, Mercury, and Merc-Venus stuff is likely going to be really important over the course of the year, including the natal house its in and the houses it rules.

Always look at the planet in closest aspect to the lord of the year - in your case Mars and Saturn will always act in tandem, and may be the triggers for worse episodes of the bi-polar and possibly the BPD, though my understanding is that isn't as episodic.

If you can narrow it down to years with specific astrological markers, or if the years are all wrong (cos you actually have Virgo rising) that's getting somewhere - once you can see the years that it's more likely to be exacerbated, or was more exacerbated, hopefully you can narrow it down to more specific astrological markers, and know in advance when you might have another bad episode.

I'd feel more confident if every Belgian I've done a chart for wasn't born on the quarter-hour. It's like a conspiracy or something.

In your case, it's going to be even more difficult to sort it out - you're either late Virgo or early Libra, and the rulers of those signs, Mercury and Venus, are conjunct in your chart - they'll always act in tandem.

So....

0 - Mars
1 - Mars
2 - Jupiter
3 - Saturn
4 - Jupiter
5 - Sun
6 - Saturn
7 - Venus
8 - Mercury
9 - Moon
10 - Moon
11 - Mercury

Try this on. I've put it so that it goes by age, when you get back to 0, it's really age 12, next time around it's 24 and so on, as it goes round and round. These should be approximate lords of the year. So if on your last birthday you turned 20, then Mercury stuff is focussed on mostly this year. Does it come up prominently in the solar return? If it doesn't, probably just an average year. If it does, Mercury, and Merc-Venus stuff is likely going to be really important over the course of the year, including the natal house its in and the houses it rules.

Always look at the planet in closest aspect to the lord of the year - in your case Mars and Saturn will always act in tandem, and may be the triggers for worse episodes of the bi-polar and possibly the BPD, though my understanding is that isn't as episodic.

If you can narrow it down to years with specific astrological markers, or if the years are all wrong (cos you actually have Virgo rising) that's getting somewhere - once you can see the years that it's more likely to be exacerbated, or was more exacerbated, hopefully you can narrow it down to more specific astrological markers, and know in advance when you might have another bad episode.

Look at my IG - hannie_charliee
I look Libran as hell 😊.
I grew up in a strict home, dad was a drinker (Cap IC, nep in 4H)
I always get guys with Venus in Aries conj my Sat/Dsc. Its weird af 😐

http://imgur.com/jA1KFzA - Natal
http://imgur.com/um3T2al - LR sept 2015 (the month where I meet my supposed "Soulmate" according to yodha astrologer app)
http://imgur.com/uHikdYX - SR 2015
http://imgur.com/DjAKOVP - Prog 2015
http://imgur.com/HqtFH67 - SR + houses

Last edited:

chispas

There are markers for depression/mania and BPD that will show up in declinations as well as planet place in houses but I would have to have the correct time and five or six major events for rectification.
First thing I saw was Mars in the first and Saturn in the seventh that would relate to men and love/hate.
PM me your birth data and some major events in your life with exact dates and where ,I'll get back in a week or so because my plate is full

Last edited:

chispas

When you say rediagnosed, what was the original?
Bipolar is not usually comorbid with BPD has they have similar symptoms and are mistaken for one another. The last statistic I remember was BPD is about 4% of the population and all of the personality disorders with bipolar about 12% of the population. very rare....

Jaded

Premium Member
I too have a horrid binge eating problem.

image.jpg

When you say rediagnosed, what was the original?
Bipolar is not usually comorbid with BPD has they have similar symptoms and are mistaken for one another. The last statistic I remember was BPD is about 4% of the population and all of the personality disorders with bipolar about 12% of the population. very rare....

The original was bpd but the doc says because i confessed about being up and down for some weeks he told me to come back for another testing...

and he said it came up comorbid bpd and bipolar and it indeed exists. - http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6798

Tham

A quick glance at your chart shows your Moon at 15 Leo, the
so-called ''worst degree of the Zodiac'', where Dubhe, the malefic
star, resides.

You've kept your birthdate discreet. Do you happen to be a number 4 person,
or maybe a number 8 ?

Number 4 people tend to be prone do depression and despondency.

Numbers 8, being ruled by Saturn, also tend to have mental problems.

Last edited:
A quick glance at your chart shows your Moon at 15 Leo, the
so-called ''worst degree of the Zodiac'', where Dubhe, the malefic
star, resides.

You've kept your birthdate discreet. Do you happen to be a number 4 person,
or maybe a number 8 ?

Number 4 people tend to be prone do depression and despondency.

Numbers 8, being ruled by Saturn, also tend to have mental problems.

20-02-1997 is my bday 😊...

But my life number is 3 - http://imgur.com/PB9Stt8

Tham

20-02-1997 is my bday 😊...

But my life number is 3 - http://imgur.com/PB9Stt8

20.2.1997 = 2/3 person

2 birth (Moon)

3 destiny (Jupiter)

Number 2 people, ruled by the Moon, can also be prone to melancholy
and depression.

You could try this and see if it helps.

From Dhuraimurugar's book , ''Successful Life Modern Numerology''.

Use number 5 (Mercury) or 3 (Jupiter) names.

5 names are 14, 23, 32, 41, 59.

3 names - 21, 39

Make a name card adding to that name, and have a signature
and initials to the same.

Wear a cat's eye or pearl.

Use the Chaldean/Indian system -

http://www.professionalnumerology.com/images/chaldeantable.jpg

serafin5

My study in astrology is really quite primitive so I can only point to moon opposition uranus, which would create emotional instability. I have moon square uranus and I know that emotions can be slippery.

I have suffered depression for about ten years and there came a moment in life that I have reached what I called enlightenment. What I'm trying to say I guess is that no matter how difficult the aspects are, there are ways of feeling psychologically peaceful, it is only a matter of reaching that point. We can grow through aspects and find harmony. Things that helped me is forgiving everything that happened to me, forgiving myself and others and accepting myself just the way I am. Although you might object and say you have forgiven everything, it is good to double check to see if you really are able to let everything go so nothing that hurts can remain. Once the pain was eliminated I was able to make changes. After ten years, I was glad to see the blue sky and the sun only once and to die happily. It also helped me to believe in God (again).. But I don't want to preach since I don't know what's your position on that...

hope it helps a little.

seamoon

Love your post Seamoon as I am also working on overcoming certain Natal placements that have tried to lable and define who I am. I believe recovery is possible through faith in my Higher Power. Inspiring, thank you.

Serafin5