Will we reconcile?

Hermes126

hi guys, cast a chart a few days ago, still learning the basics of horary.

so i am Venus and he is Mars, they are applying but not much reception there. Mercury is TOL, so it is a yes....?

Sun is the ruler of 11th (house of hope), it exalts in Aries but squares by Jupiter. Moon is applying the Sun, but they do not have reception, so it is a no....?

Sorry if my english is bad or any miscommunication has made. And thx for answering my question.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 36

kalinka

There is reception between Mars and Venus. Not the strongest but enough to make it happen. Mars in Venus' term and Venus in the face of Mars.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The two significators are Venus and mars, and as kalinka wrote there is a weak reception between the two.
However, the aspect between them is in a remarkable situation that we've encountered in some charts in the past few days.
Before Venus trines mars, mercury overcomes Venus, but before mercury reaches mars to translate light, moon passes both Venus and mercury and reaches mars! This all happens within a few slight seconds.
What is notable in this chart is Chiron exactly on the 7th cusp, showing the pain of the breakup. And we see the 7th ruler mars receiving first moon and then mercury.
The ruler of 4th of end of the matter is Saturn, in the exact degree of the moon's nodes, showing the end is out of the hands of anyone. South node is sitting near the IC which has just moved on. The IC now exactly squares the ascendent/descendent.
The ruler of 11th of hopes and wishes is sun, who at 27 degrees is separating from Jupiter. Since Jupiter rules the 3rd, this may simply indicate an argument that caused the separation.
The one positive sign, aside from the weak reception, is that moon will sextile sun before it enters its path with Venus/mercury/mars.
You don't give much detail about the relationship, whether it is a marriage or a long or short term relationship.
Could the approaching moon/sun aspect indicate a friend intervening?
Or, does mercury on the 7th cusp show a younger person who has caught the attentions of the partner?
There are more factors here blocking reconciliation than those bringing you two together.

aquarius7000

Hi,

To keep it simple, Moon sextiles the Sun. The Sun seems to be some good common friend that might sort of be like an intermediary and bring you both to communicate with eachother.
Merc sextiles Venus (you) and Venus is in Merc's dignity, so you will receive well what he says. So chances of reconciliation thru open communication are there. I would have liked to see some proper reception and aspect between Venus and Mars though to show a strong bond, but I am missing that.

kalinka

mercury tol- so mercury is someone, probably a friend, who brings u both together. I use the sun as his second significator. Moon/ sun sextile is the only aspect the moon makes in this sign and indicates a positive outcome between u two..maybe you just reconcile for friendship but better than nothing. We don't need a reception to the moon.
Moon passes Venus/Mercury/Mars does not count because it does not happen anymore in Moon's current sign. Moreover it would be just more helpful because Moon never intervent other aspects. Moon always translates the light.

ElenaJ

"Moon passes Venus/Mercury/Mars does not count "

In this case, it does count because Venus and mars are the main significators.

kalinka

"Moon passes Venus/Mercury/Mars does not count "

In this case, it does count because Venus and mars are the main significators.

it isn't important for the moon's course. Also, Moon is every second day in another sign, so it's quite likely that she aspects every other body before other planets can complete their aspects. that's why it doesn't count for venus and Mars,too.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

it isn't important for the moon's course. Also, Moon is every second day in another sign, so it's quite likely that she aspects every other body before other planets can complete their aspects.

Not necessarily. This is a very particular accumulation.

Hermes126

You don't give much detail about the relationship, whether it is a marriage or a long or short term relationship.
Could the approaching moon/sun aspect indicate a friend intervening?
Or, does mercury on the 7th cusp show a younger person who has caught the attentions of the partner?
There are more factors here blocking reconciliation than those bringing you two together.

Thx everyone for the reply.

He is in his early forties, we knew each other thru an online game and dated for 3 months. We live in different regions, about an hour flight apart, and we only met once in person. I know it might sound crazy, but the chemistry/connection was strong and we were like soulmates.

Last year Dec, he was on phone with me and got caught by his wife, and I was shocked that he was married. The wife wanted a divorce and was planning to take legal actions against him, but soon reconcile as i heard.

He soon cut ties with me and the only connection left is the game. It is funny that I still want him after 4 months.............Anyway, back to the chart. The mercury near the dsc confuses me, it might be a descriptive character of the quesited? or his wife? But the mercury is showing sextile to both significators and acting as a TOL, so it does not seem like the wife....

Or maybe the Sun is the wife? It is the 5th house of the quesited, but love interest as the wife does not make sense to me..... Anyone has any thoughts?

Forgive my bad English and thx for answering.

ElenaJ

In theory, if he is 7th, his wife is ascendent, but so are you.
Given your description of the relationship, could we assign 11th to him?
If we look at it this way, his marriage is the 5th, with divorce-minded mars on the cusp.
Moon, which represents what was on your mind when you asked the question, would then show you were wondering also about his marriage, which is obviously an obstacle if you want a relationship with him.
However, then Venus, you, and sun, him, have no contact.
If we flip it, and assign him to the 5th as a romantic interest, co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus, again we have no contact between Venus and Saturn/uranus.
Don't lose sight of the radical descendent exactly conjunct Chiron, which is a warning sign for you! Pain for you!

kalinka

He is definitely the 7th. the question was about him and her. the wife is just a secondary character.
Saturn often represents the rival, ex-wifes or in this case the wife.
Mars is in Saturn's rulership, he decided for her. Sun, his co-ruler, receives Saturn in term and fall, Venus in face and detriment. He has mixed feelings for both women. However Sun will enter into Taurus soon, where he is in Venus' domicile.
Wife could be also Jupiter because Sun past a square with Jupiter. Jupiter is in Moon's detriment and Venus is in Jupiter's detriment. Both women hate each other. But I'm missing the reception from Mars and Sun to Jupiter.
That's why Saturn as the wife seems more logical. Mars stays in Saturn's rulership for while. Sun is the man's sexual side. Maybe you will continue this relationship as affaire while he stays in his marriage.

Last edited:

kalinka

When asking such a question like this, the love interest is always the 7th, never the 5th. Also he isn't or wasn't a friend of her. Primary she sees him as potential intimate partner.

ElenaJ

Probably.
Friend, no.
But 5th house romantic interest maybe.
He being married can't put him into a partner relationship with her. Or could it?

kalinka

I understand your thought process :) But it's simpler. Love interest or ex is usual the 7th or better to say: Lord 7 is always the person we asked about in love questions. Even if she fell in love with her neighbor and ask if she'll get intimate with him- that he is usual the 3rd house is irrelevant in this case. He would get the 7th. 5th house only in cases when querent asked if her boyfriend has an affair. then his L5 could represent the other woman. Otherwise, even if the querent is only in a secret sexual relationship with him, while he is married, he is still L7, when she asked about the relationship between him and her (like in this case).

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I understand your thought process :) But it's simpler. Love interest or ex is usual the 7th or better to say: Lord 7 is always the person we asked about in love questions. Even if she fell in love with her neighbor and ask if she'll get intimate with him- that he is usual the 3rd house is irrelevant in this case. He would get the 7th. 5th house only in cases when querent asked if her boyfriend has an affair. then his L5 could represent the other woman. Otherwise, even if the querent is only in a secret sexual relationship with him, while he is married, he is still L7, when she asked about the relationship between him and her (like in this case).

Did some research on this in the meantime, and yes, you are right. 7th it is.

Hermes126

Saturn often represents the rival, ex-wifes or in this case the wife.
Mars is in Saturn's rulership, he decided for her. Sun, his co-ruler, receives Saturn in term and fall, Venus in face and detriment. He has mixed feelings for both women. However Sun will enter into Taurus soon, where he is in Venus' domicile.

Thx for the reply, the reception you mentioned totally explains the situation (and I had learnt a lot from it :smile:). Sun will go to Taurus soon, but it is going towards Uranus as well, does it mean anything?

Sorry if I asked sth dumb, I am still trying to learn more about Horary.