Venus Square Pluto In Synastry

hermetic

here is something about it from cafeastrology, I am battling with this aspect currently, and it is bad, but i am yet to see what happens with it ;)

Intense, and sometimes uncomfortable, attraction between these two can go either way fast. The expression "a fine line between love and hate" applies here. This connection is almost primal in nature. Sexual attraction is intense. These two will definitely need to deal with issues of possessiveness, jealousy, and volatile emotions. They arouse in one another some of their deepest insecurities, as there can be an intense fear of losing one another. This interchart aspect can sometimes be indicative of unrequited love or of a relationship that eventually breeds anger and even hatred. Power struggles and manipulation are quite possible. This is not a relationship to take lightly. If the relationship were to break up, it would be unlikely that the two would be able to remain "just friends", as the passion is hard to forget. Staying together may be a challenge as well! The Pluto person often seems to have the upper hand in this relationship, which can be unnerving and frustrating for the Venus person. Jealousies and manipulative behavior should be watched for and avoided as much as possible.

EJ53

Banned
Outer to inner planets in synastry tend to be karmic - usually with the outer planet doing most of the teaching and the inner planet feeling most of the pain.

Here, much depends upon how spiritually evolved the Pluto person is - as that individual will work either to negatively control Venus or to transform her positively. But, generally, the square indicates manipulation/exploitation of Venus's emotional vulnerability - with Pluto attempting to change the others appearance or artistic self-expression in some way.

Often, the problems are overcome when Pluto recognises that Venus is in some way reminding them of a quality they have suppressed in themselves, or perhaps of a female who once caused them emotional trauma. Otherwise, Venus must walk away from the relationship (either mentally or physically) - thereby ending the co-operation/collusion with Pluto's need to control them.

EJ:)

Last edited:

Croata

Hello!:happy:

I have a question about one individual case in synastry about Venus sqaure Pluto.

In that case,

Men's Pluton in his natal chart square his Mars.

In synastry, his Mars is in conjunction with women's Venus (1 degree a), and his Pluto square women's Venus.(exact)

Both of them, in their natal charts, have big influence of Pluto, so I would like to ask, in your opinion how does Pluto acts in that situation in synastry?

Croata

Outer to inner planets in synastry tend to be karmic - usually with the outer planet doing most of the teaching and the inner planet feeling most of the pain.

Here, much depends upon how spiritually evolved the Pluto person is - as that individual will work either to negatively control Venus or to transform her positively. But, generally, the square indicates manipulation/exploitation of Venus's emotional vulnerability - with Pluto attempting to change the others appearance or artistic self-expression in some way.

Often, the problems are overcome when Pluto recognises that Venus is in some way reminding them of a quality they have suppressed in themselves, or perhaps of a female who once caused them emotional trauma. Otherwise, Venus must walk away from the relationship (either mentally or physically) - thereby ending the co-operation/collusion with Pluto's need to control them.

Great post!:)
I would also add, that after Venus walk away, Pluto's obsession culminates. Sometimes in very tragic way:(
It's like love-hate line. Can't live with or without you.

For example, good display of atmosphere of Pluto/Venus aspects is movie 9&1/2 weeks,with Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke.
Also, Paul Weller's song You do something to me
Enjoy!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM1rSTOs7Zs

Claire19

Totally agree. Very well said. THe other person's Pluto to Venus may alleviate or exacerbate the situation. THat is the problem with synastry it can very contradictory and confusing.

giaella33

This is a bad aspect to have..."money-pit activation Maybe if you have a ton of other positive linkages to help balance this one out. I don't like to see this aspect in synastry. Focus on the whole chart list all aspects on paper pro/con