North node only activated by 1 person

humblingstar

Hi!

I just took a look at a synastry between me and someone else, and I noticed that he activates my north node with 3 planets: Sun, Mars and moon. What I also noticed was that I don't activate his North node with any of my planets.

I was just wondering what it means if only one person activates the other persons north node? Does this mean that I am the only one who will grow and learn from this relationship? Or that its not balanced?

Despite the aspect being one sided the activation of the Norh Node in synastry, especially by so many planets, will manifest in the feeling of a destined relationship for both of you. It will lead to attachment that will be very hard for either of you to give up, but because it is ‘one sided’ you will feel all of these things more passionately than he. But that’s definitely not to say that he won’t feel it at all. You will also reap the most benefits from this relationship looking at this one facet of your synastry but that’s not to say that he won’t gain anything from you either. If you want to focus on the things that you will both feel for each other mutually, than I highly recommend looking at your composite! I know composite charts aren’t as popular but I personally think they are beeeaaaauuuutiiifullll indicators of a mutually beneficial, detrimental, enlightening,life changing or whatever kind of experience is indicated by the aspects therein. Also just looking at the natal charts themselves, alone, will show you in what ways you can provide something the other lacks; it’s not always about aspects, sometimes just sign placements can lead to better relation. Hope that helps!

humblingstar

Despite the aspect being one sided the activation of the Norh Node in synastry, especially by so many planets, will manifest in the feeling of a destined relationship for both of you. It will lead to attachment that will be very hard for either of you to give up, but because it is ‘one sided’ you will feel all of these things more passionately than he. But that’s definitely not to say that he won’t feel it at all. You will also reap the most benefits from this relationship looking at this one facet of your synastry but that’s not to say that he won’t gain anything from you either. If you want to focus on the things that you will both feel for each other mutually, than I highly recommend looking at your composite! I know composite charts aren’t as popular but I personally think they are beeeaaaauuuutiiifullll indicators of a mutually beneficial, detrimental, enlightening,life changing or whatever kind of experience is indicated by the aspects therein. Also just looking at the natal charts themselves, alone, will show you in what ways you can provide something the other lacks; it’s not always about aspects, sometimes just sign placements can lead to better relation. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! This makes very much sense. I've added our composite chart here too, if you would like to see it?

We have Sun and venus conjunct, and his natal Mercury hits the composite sun and venus. His natal Moon hits the composite Mercury as well. I also see now that the vertex is conjunct our descendant, which should also mean something right? I've also heard that its not good to have a stellium in the 6th house in composite charts...

I'm just somewhat confused, cause he was the one who pursued me and told me he felt a special connection from the jump, but I don't really think I feel it as strong as he says he does. Thats what got me confused, because it is after all his planets which hits my North node..

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Personally I don’t believe there is any house that yields a ‘bad’ stellium or experience in the composite. In fact, as many couple charts contain sun-Venus in their stelliums, it tends to show where you’ll be the happiest! Although you have Venus in detriment here you also have it conjunct exalted Mercury and sitting in the same house as Jupiter in the original sign of the 6th house. This is actually such a great aspect of a chart to see because you have this super lovely stellium in the 6th it shows that beautiful intersections aren’t in short supply for this relationship. Your everyday lives and intersections together, even the simplest routines will be characterized by joy and contentment. Your progressed composite of synastry is something that would’ve revealed why he came after you but vertex conjunct the DSC proves the fated feeling is mutual and this relationship will help both of you grow!

Also there is a chance of getting married with vertex on the DSC and a Love stellium full of angle rulers.