Time to submit application to college

Suede

Hi everyone. I need some help. I am going to apply for a university program that I m very keen to get in. How can I select a good time for me to submit my application so will increase my chance of being accepted?
I have picked 2 date/time for now, which I also combined with Chinese astrology. Pls let me know what you think. I m also open to other date, between Feb 5 to 15.
Thanks

Attachments

• B90389E3-C0FE-4EDD-978B-6E7B6F3C7454.jpg
    B90389E3-C0FE-4EDD-978B-6E7B6F3C7454.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 59B08557-B763-4C26-B96B-6FF5A53E9E38.jpg
    59B08557-B763-4C26-B96B-6FF5A53E9E38.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

You asc/mars are not well placed in either of these charts, your in the 6th house (in both charts) which is aversion to the asc. Its dignified by sign placement, but then you also have saturn ruling your 3rd in the 3rd (1st chart)

Can't you try and get sagg rising, Saturn will then be tucked away in the 2nd, and you will be dignified and angular.

Suede

Most definitely. I can wait till couple hours later. How ab this new one?

Attachments

• 37268CC7-C60D-4C69-AFA4-FBA665194D57.jpg
    37268CC7-C60D-4C69-AFA4-FBA665194D57.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

Well using placidus, this chart makes you dignified in your 1st house which is good, 3rd/application is also jupiter, moons in trine with the asc which is positive, moon does make a square to saturn first though before trining jupiter, moons dispositor mars is dignifed and angular.

There is the square to saturn but as saturn's not angular, i don't think the square should pose much of a problem.

Btw ive only just started studying these, im no expert. But to me the sagg rising chart looks the best.

Suede

Thanks. I m just a baby on this one. So your input is appreciated.

Hope other member can give some input too

Chrysalis

Its just saturn....if you use whole signs saturns in the 2nd house and is not much problem, using placidus saturn is actually in the 1st and with it being a night chart saturn is more malefic, so saturn needs to be out of the way basically and not angular.

Its the houses that im not sure about.

Chrysalis

One last thing, make sure saturn at the degree he is, in the electional chart, will not be hitting your natal sun/moon/mc/asc ruler.

ElenaJ

Since you do have a few days leeway, why not select a date when you reinforce the moon and let it have the most positive aspects possible?
In terms of timing on the day, try turning the chart so the most significant planets are above the horizon, not below.
Here ia a link to some general rules for election charts:
https://www.astrocollege.org/campus/libraries/General_Rules_For_Electional_Charts.pdf
The college application involves the 9th of higher learning, and the ascendent with you as applicant should be in a strong position by planet, aspect and house, and ideally the two rulers should be applying to an easy aspect (i.e. the 9th ruler and the ascendent ruler).
Consider also the 7th (contracts) and mercury (interviews, correspondence, general learning).
In your time frame you can't avoid the mars/uranus approaching conjunction, but you can either weaken it by hiding it in a succedent or cadent house, or working them to be significators (the classic lemonade from lemons).
Play around with the charts until the majority of the important significators are strengthened and the weak points weakened or intercepted.
No chart will be completely perfect, so just work to getting the most in positive light.
Check an ephemeris to get the general aspects down. For example, check out moon aspects when the sun will sextile Jupiter, or for example when mercury is in positive aspect with the mars/uranus conjunction.
And turn the chart wheel to rotate the planets in the most favourable positions.
Post your new chart(s) when they are ready, it might take some time, but patience will get you there.

Suede

Thanks elenaj

I have given it another go... but seems like the few days I want to submit dues have every aspect you mention below

ElenaJ

You won't find a "perfect" chart. Start with the moon, make her strong and approaching a positive aspect.
For example, on the 5th the moon separates from the sun and approaches a conjunction with mercury (good), but you would have to submit by 8am, and on the 9th you would have that troublesome mars ruling, who approaches the conjunction with Uranus. So, discard that one.
The moon then moves into pisces, but she would have a square to Jupiter and conjunction with Neptune (nebulous disappointment), so we move on.
In Aries she gets all tangled up in the various cardinal squares going on. Move on again.
So we then come to taurus, good solid sign, where she won't be getting into conflicts. So check out those dates, when she makes positive aspects, and turn the wheel to match the 9th and ascendent as much as possible.
Give it a try and post the charts. You're applying to university, so this is your first test! Look forward to seeing the chart(s).

Suede

Hi everyone. I gave it another go. I picked 2 time on Feb 20.
Please kindly give me some advice because I really m keen for this one

Many thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.64635.163807.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.64635.163807.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_horary.64564.160110.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.64564.160110.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Well done, I can see you've really worked on this.
The 9:30 chart has studious virgo moon approaching a trine to Saturn, who rules both midheaven and 9th of studies.
You ruled by Venus also in the 9th almost at the midheaven, will receive the moon after it opposes mercury/neptune. The moon's final aspect is a trine to Pluto, co-ruler of the 7th of partners, in this case the school.
Mercury and Neptune straddle the 12th cusp of restrictions, approaching the square to Jupiter in the 8th of other's money. Are you expecting a school grant of some kind to cover your expenses?
The moon/mercury opposition is somewhat defused by mutual reception, by sign and dignity, so a solution should be possible.
In the second chart Venus rules the 9th, coming to you by conjunction with the ascendent. Interestingly enough, the moon is now sitting on the cusp of the 8th of other's monies, and that fastidious mercury/neptune are in your 2nd of money, with Jupiter on the 12th cusp of restrictions. Are we seeing a theme here?
Are you ok money-wise?
Hopefully you'll have replies from other members who can shed more light on this.
For the moment, both look useable, although the 9:30 seems more promising.
As a final consideration, the part of fortune for the 9:30 chart is at 27 scorpio (trines north node in the 4th of end of the matter, quite favourable), the 5:00 chart POF is 19 cancer (opposing the important Venus).
At any rate, hats off to you, well done.
Let us know what you decide and how it works out. Fingers crossed.