Solar eclipse conjunct natal moon

humblingstar

Hello!

I just realized that the upcoming solar eclipse will be conjunct my natal moon... It will also be square my Pluto (which is in my natal 5th house) and opposite my Uranus (which is in my natal 7th house)...

Somehow I'm kind of scared and feel like this is gonna impact my personal and romantic relationships very much. On top of all of this I am a Leo sun.. Is there anything I should expect from this solar eclipse?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello!

I just realized that the upcoming solar eclipse will be conjunct my natal moon...
It will also be trine my Pluto (which is in my natal 5th house)
and opposite my Uranus (which is in my natal 7th house)...

Somehow I'm kind of scared
and feel like this is gonna impact my personal and romantic relationships very much.
On top of all of this I am a Leo sun..
Is there anything I should expect from this solar eclipse?
CONJUNCTIONS to the eclipse degree are those to consider :smile:
also
keep in mind that
ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree recur at intervals

and so
a previous SOLAR ECLIPSE on this degree
on REGULUS - a powerful fixed star
last occurred on 21 August 1998
so good idea to recall events at the previous eclipse on the same degree
for clues regarding "what to expect"

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are certainly linked with change

such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
and so on

by the way
changes indicated may well occur to others
- such as friends, co-workers
and not solely to family
when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

feelthef

The same here, it will conjunct my Moon, North Node at 28 Leo! I am exited and nervous about it!

August 1998 I started my very first stuped job after graduated high school, which had a wake up effect on me. It was a turning point, I felt that I didn't belong there and I deserve better life. So I started to build it!

Cecile

Hi Humblingstar.

There are no quick answers to this.
Some Background: Solar eclipses happen frequently - total, partial and annular - in different parts of the world.
August 21, 2017 the path of the Total Solar Eclipse (TSE) crosses the US from Oregon to the Carolinas. The last TSE to cross the US was in 1979. The next one is 2024.

To determine its impact or lack of impact on your chart check to see how tight the orb between the TSE and your planets. Make note if it's 2 degrees or less. Then note the importance of your natal planets that are being transited.

You have a Moon-Uranus-Pluto T square? (1-7-5) (7/29/95?) So ruler of your Ascendant is Moon in 1st? If so then . . . The TSE has less than 2 degree orb with natal Uranus and Pluto (and maybe Moon). That's pretty awesome. My thoughts? This is a time of purification for you in terms of romance/marriage, creative pursuits/agreements. The impact, if any, does not always occur on the date of an eclipse. Look to see what transiting planets are aspecting your T square, like Uranus for example. It exercises more influence on your chart than the TSE. The TSE and transiting inner planets may set off or trigger the energies exercised by transiting Uranus when they aspect your chart. I think an understanding of transiting Uranus' role in your chart may give you more insight as to what to expect when your T square is triggered by the TSE and the soon transiting Mercury and Mars.

My initial instinct says this is a period of purification and clarity. How it will impact your love life probably depends on how well you have adjusted to the T square. I recommend caution while transiting Uranus in retrograde aspects your T square. In other words don't commit to anything at this time. Don't jump to conclusions or irrational actions or hold onto the past, as the tighter you hold onto things the more disruptive Uranus becomes.

Let go and let God.