Date written on lunar chart

humblingstar

Hi!

I was just wondering what the date that is written in the lunar chart means? For example, when I make the Lunar chart and it appears, on the left corner there is written a date. For example, when I choose the Lunar chart for August this month, the date "24 July 2017" appears under my birthplace.

Does this mean that the Lunar chart that I've chosen is from 24th of July? Or maybe it means that the Lunar chart ends the 24th of July?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2017-07-12 kl. 13.46.24.png
    Skjermbilde 2017-07-12 kl. 13.46.24.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

It's the date at which the moon returns to its exact natal position/degree for that month. If you select "Lunar + natal" on astro.com you'll see what I mean. So to use your example, this particular lunar chart will cover end of July and most of August. Your next lunar chart will then commence sometime around the end of August.

humblingstar

It's the date at which the moon returns to its exact natal position/degree for that month. If you select "Lunar + natal" on astro.com you'll see what I mean. So to use your example, this particular lunar chart will cover end of July and most of August. Your next lunar chart will then commence sometime around the end of August.

Aah now I get it! Thank you so much :)