Saturn in 2nd house - Financial difficulties?!

Trish05

I have this same exact POF too. It's ruled by and dependent upon Saturn. It means there's no lotto jackpots for us - we have to earn our success and be independent.

The ruler of your MidHeaven (career) is Venus in the 4th house of home, so perhaps we can envision the home office of a psychotherapist, as well as possibly doing some professional creative writing or drawing there too? Vesta in the 4th is really the ideal place for the goddess of the hearth and home and shows your devotion to that space. It's no coincidence that it's there with Venus. Nor that these are in Aries and the POF is in the 1st -Aries' natural house- underlining independence.

Save

That's right, I would like to set up a home office but to be honest I'm a little bit worried regarding my career because Jupiter square my MC also there are a Neptune square MC and an Uranus square MC. Even natal Saturn square my Venus (which is the ruler of my MC)...

Horus

That's right, I would like to set up a home office but to be honest I'm a little bit worried regarding my career because Jupiter square my MC also there are a Neptune square MC and an Uranus square MC. Even natal Saturn square my Venus (which is the ruler of my MC)...

Squares are challenges but they can be met, and hard aspects in a natal chart can be transmuted. Sometimes this happens over time by learning lessons, but it can happen faster by really studying and understanding them, because everything is there for a reason, to teach us and move us in the right direction. There's a higher evolutionary intention behind these energies, and if they are understood you can work with them, even guide them so they aren't wreaking havoc or blocking your best intentions. It just comes down to understanding yourself and the parts of yourself that may be pulling you in different directions, where you get in your own way.

So the gravity axis of the MC/IC is caught in the crossfire between Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus. What is that opposition about in the Me/Other houses? Tension between beliefs (Jupiter) about family or security (Cancer) and partnerships (7th) vs. your own practical (Capricorn) dreams (Neptune), individuality (Uranus) and independence (1st), perhaps? And such things can get in the way of building that career and home and need to be reconciled somehow with your goals and plans.

Uranus can bring disruption, rebellion and instability unless guided to its higher octave of insight, innovation and honoring your freedom and independence.

Neptune can bring confusion and delusion unless guided to higher spiritual ideals, creativity and healing.

As for Saturn, I covered that above. He will release Venus and what Venus rules if you work for it. There is often a issue of self-worth with Saturn-Venus hard aspects which tend to affect both romance and finances, and that can be addressed by taking satisfaction in your accomplishments and building yourself up through that and/or doing some inner healing work, like hypnotherapy or cognitive behavioral therapy. If, on a subconscious level, you don't feel you deserve something, you will not have it (or hold onto it long if you do manage to get it somehow), so it's worth doing both -the inner work and the outer.

One author puts the issue rather succinctly when he wrote: "That could esoterically be attributed to a karma of relationship or love, but it would be more precise to say that the determinative vibration you are giving off in those instances is a deep, unrecognized fear."

See: http://www.myastrologybook.com/Saturn-square-Venus-astrology.htm

The deservedness or lacktehreof and any fears of failure or success are what need to dealt with, and doing so will improve that "vibration" so you can manifest your desires per the metaphysical law of attraction.

Last edited:

Trish05

Squares are challenges but they can be met, and hard aspects in a natal chart can be transmuted. Sometimes this happens over time by learning lessons, but it can happen faster by really studying and understanding them, because everything is there for a reason, to teach us and move us in the right direction. There's a higher evolutionary intention behind these energies, and if they are understood you can work with them, even guide them so they aren't wreaking havoc or blocking your best intentions. It just comes down to understanding yourself and the parts of yourself that may be pulling you in different directions, where you get in your own way.

Thank you very much for your amazing replies! :) It helped me a lot and now I understand myself better! Yes, I will try to guide these squares in the right direction so I will be able to achieve my goals! Thank you again and have a nice day!

PS.: Also, Thanks everyone for all your replies!

Last edited: