Poor and Lonely till 50?

JKutty

Hello to the Astrology Weekly community.

I have been lurking here. I am born in a very science/religious oriented family and was taught that just with my efforts and my attitude I can do whatever I want. But as I got more and more reverses as I got older - especially very fated reverses, I questioned that and thats how I got here. Most of my reverses were in things I really wanted, the job or the relationship and just when it was in my grasp, it was cruelly cut off.

I consulted two astrologers online and I was shocked that both said that my Mars, Venus and Saturn are very badly placed and that I could not expect to be middle class (as per US standards) or have a family until I was 50. That shocked me and the fact that in general all my grandparents died between 60 and 70 means that I may follow them and not be there for my children.

I have seen that the helpers/healers on this forum seem to be balanced and want to see if you can throw some light or suggest ways to counter my 'poor' stars.
chart is attached as gif.

Attachments

• JTest1.jpg
    JTest1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 51

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
JKutty, my goodness what sort of astrologer does that to someone? Actually, in Western astrology we can see that you are very attractive.

You have an incredible chart, your Mars Venus conjunction in Taurus is extremely attractive just in itself. You then have Sun conjunct Jupiter in Gemini in the 7th/8th House and Scorpio Ascendant. These show you to be attractive in many ways, intellectually / mentally, spiritually and physically.

You may have found that with your many Trine aspects (120 degrees) that you are very sensitive, in fact so sensitive that you could find it hard to like certain types of people, you could be very choosy and reject offers of relationships. In other words there may be suitable partners but you just don't like them. These Trines could also suggest some minor health problems, sensitivity to temperature, crowds, etc.

All in all you have a wonderful personality, intense and chatty, charming and alluring, there is no reason whatsoever in your astrology chart to suggest you won't get married and have children before 50 years. May I suggest that you learn to relax, that may help you look deeper into people to find a suitable partner.

Good luck and I hope someone else adds to this conversation, I am sure the other astrologers will find many other factors in your chart to comment on.

JKutty

Hi Noel
Thanks very much for your kind words, yes you are right I am a bit oversensitive some times - I cannot watch really emotional movies without myself being deeply affected. Sometimes I seem to pick up other people's emotions.

I was also brought up as a strict Puritan Christian and find it hard to ease up.

I will try your advice. Thanks again.

JKutty, my goodness what sort of astrologer does that to someone? Actually, in Western astrology we can see that you are very attractive.

You have an incredible chart, your Mars Venus conjunction in Taurus is extremely attractive just in itself. You then have Sun conjunct Jupiter in Gemini in the 7th/8th House and Scorpio Ascendant. These show you to be attractive in many ways, intellectually / mentally, spiritually and physically.

You may have found that with your many Trine aspects (120 degrees) that you are very sensitive, in fact so sensitive that you could find it hard to like certain types of people, you could be very choosy and reject offers of relationships. In other words there may be suitable partners but you just don't like them. These Trines could also suggest some minor health problems, sensitivity to temperature, crowds, etc.

All in all you have a wonderful personality, intense and chatty, charming and alluring, there is no reason whatsoever in your astrology chart to suggest you won't get married and have children before 50 years. May I suggest that you learn to relax, that may help you look deeper into people to find a suitable partner.

Good luck and I hope someone else adds to this conversation, I am sure the other astrologers will find many other factors in your chart to comment on.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Noel
Thanks very much for your kind words, yes you are right I am a bit oversensitive some times - I cannot watch really emotional movies without myself being deeply affected. Sometimes I seem to pick up other people's emotions.

I was also brought up as a strict Puritan Christian and find it hard to ease up.

I will try your advice. Thanks again.

JKutty, sometimes we have to challenge our basic foundations, if we find these foundations weak or faulty, we have to dig them up and lay new ones. A lot of people do just that, and survive. After the foundations have set, and that could take years, they find that can can eventually build a marble palace in place of a tin shed.

Your foundations are strong, it may take some effort to break up, but thats what you are here for, to get strategies and engage helpers :)

Wishing you all the best, please stay in touch, your journey will make one heck of a book. If I can help just ask.