Summer Solstice Mundane Influence - Sun Ingresses Tropical Cancer Today

JUPITERASC

Interesting to consider likely current Events on the World Stage as the Sun Ingresses Tropical Cancer Today :smile:

'...backwards gaze of the constellation is symbolic of Cancerian interest in the past, a trait emphasised by Moon's rulership of Cancer.

On a personal and social level Cancerians often have a keen interest in history, past cultures and traditions, as well as a high respect for personal history, genealogy, ancestral origins, nationalism, and a desire to preserve and protect family customs....'

'...Ruled by the Moon, Cancer relates to tribal instincts and ethnic origins, and there is often a clan-like attitude to one's own community and family structure.

Cancerians are caring parents, sometimes over-protective in domestic relationships, becoming too dependent on the need to preserve a tight-knit family unit, failing to recognise when it's appropriate to loosen the bonds. Moon 's function is to nurture and protect the young, so maternal and paternal instincts are strong through this sign....' source: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cancer.html#dp

Marinka

The only events that I see from today that might fall into this line are:

1. Paula Deen - the association of home cooking and the restaurant involved her and her brother. There are also the "long-ago" ways of talking/joking (generational connection) that are no longer appropriate
2. Snowden - there are wisps of a lost boy looking for a home
3. North Korea - a manipulative little boy that is trying to get back in the good graces of it's mother figure (?? China or maybe US).
4. The recent death of Gandolfi seems to point to a connection of eating but, since he dies of a heart attack, maybe not such a good connection.
5. In general, homeland security.
6. Farm bill's fate
7. Brook Astor's son goes to jail
8. And, just on the wires, the US seizes a dietary supplement from GNC.

and sad about this one ...

9. Starbucks is raising the price of coffee

And, found another one

10. FDA allows use of the morning after pill without prescription and no age requirement

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thanks for those events Marinka :smile:

ADDITIONALLY THERE ARE MASSIVE PROTESTS IN BRAZIL AGAINST AUSTERITY CUTS

1011043_386906018081930_1506098356_n.jpg

Hosh

3. North Korea - a manipulative little boy that is trying to get back in the good graces of it's mother figure (?? China or maybe US).

This is interesting. Did you just come up with it, or did you see it in a vision, or?

In a working some friends and I did during the nuclear missile threat earlier in the spring, we saw part of this (scared little boy). The imagery also applied to the US. The mother figure made sense though it wasn't main thing (the main mother figure not being any one country or agency, but Mother Earth).

Marinka

This is interesting. Did you just come up with it, or did you see it in a vision, or?

In a working some friends and I did during the nuclear missile threat earlier in the spring, we saw part of this (scared little boy). The imagery also applied to the US. The mother figure made sense though it wasn't main thing (the main mother figure not being any one country or agency, but Mother Earth).

My main work is in predictive for Mundane astrology (actually world economies and corporate charts). I did very detailed charts for North Korea and US back in the spring. So yes, the "little" boy was pretty clear from the charts (at least to me).