Ouija boards?

infinitenowhere

Because our true nature is playful loving energy. Express it be happy joyful love what you are doing. Be happy doing it. Smile laugh giggle be a kid. That is life. That is how you get what you want when you are happy once you get it. BE HAPPY DONT WORRY LOL HAVE FUN Its just what we really want to do.

knowhow999

I would not recommend the use of ouija boards to anyone not trained in the respectful and light-filled use of the occult. I have participated in ghost investigations for a few years now. I only began doing this work after years of training with a good teacher and education with other experienced psychics. You need to understand the forces on the astral plane before you go knocking on their door. Unprotected, untrained dabblings in the metaphysical can cause great harm.
Find yourself some loving, light-filled teachers. Do not jump blindly into an area that can cause great harm to you if you do know its nature, its inhabitants and their behaviors.
A loving soul who crossed over that I knew while she was alive, warned me" Honey, be careful. If folks aren't good people in life, when they come over here (astral plane) they aren't any different."
You only want to communicate with high vibrating entities. Remember that. Lower entities are to be avoided at all cost. You must always surround yourself with love and light. Do not ever attempt to call spirit when you are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, depressed, lonely, angry, confused or upset. Remember, the energy that you radiate will act like a beacon and pull entities of the same vibration to you. Be careful!!!!!!!!!

Blessings

Knowhow999:smile:

infinitenowhere

I would not recommend the use of ouija boards to anyone not trained in the respectful and light-filled use of the occult. I have participated in ghost investigations for a few years now. I only began doing this work after years of training with a good teacher and education with other experienced psychics. You need to understand the forces on the astral plane before you go knocking on their door. Unprotected, untrained dabblings in the metaphysical can cause great harm.
Find yourself some loving, light-filled teachers. Do not jump blindly into an area that can cause great harm to you if you do know its nature, its inhabitants and their behaviors.
A loving soul who crossed over that I knew while she was alive, warned me" Honey, be careful. If folks aren't good people in life, when they come over here (astral plane) they aren't any different."
You only want to communicate with high vibrating entities. Remember that. Lower entities are to be avoided at all cost. You must always surround yourself with love and light. Do not ever attempt to call spirit when you are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, depressed, lonely, angry, confused or upset. Remember, the energy that you radiate will act like a beacon and pull entities of the same vibration to you. Be careful!!!!!!!!!

Blessings

Knowhow999:smile:

Thank You For Your Valuable Input. :biggrin:

lilithofeden

I used one.... many times. It was made out of paper and a pencil. I was addicted to it because I didn't know if it was real, but at the same time I wanted it to be. I made a "friend" who apparently died from cancer on the street I grew up on as a kid... and what was weird is my friends and I used to ask questions when I would be "weilding" it and it would provide answers I didn't know..........

anyway... one day something evil came through and (now I don't even want to continue................................................ a horrible feeling just washed over me.) I can't tell this story anymore.

retinoid

Any time I used a ouija board the 'glider' always moved off the board, onto the carpet and just kept moving. That is all that ever happened. This was using it each time, even with a friend. She was like "this never happened before" and I said it always did for me.

I have a strong Saturn (Capricorn) in the 8th combined with Neptune and Uranus all opposed to Jupiter in the second (Cancer). Also Saturn is sextile sun, pluto, mercury in Scorpio.

Last edited:

retinoid

P.S. Strangely I have nothing in my eighth house. But I am told, and have read about the little known fact, that the fifth house is a spiritual house. Stellium there.

5th house isn't a 'spiritual house'...in Vedic it is concerned with past karmas (good usually). But it isn't spiritual in the sense you are speaking about.

ImNotThere9

5th house isn't a 'spiritual house'...in Vedic it is concerned with past karmas (good usually). But it isn't spiritual in the sense you are speaking about.

I disagree, but what sense do you think I'm speaking about?

If you are correct, then I for one cannot account astrologically for my experiences.

Last edited:

retinoid

I disagree, but what sense do you think I'm speaking about?

If you are correct, then I for one cannot account astrologically for my experiences.

5th house isn't known as a spiritual house. 8th, 12th and 9th are spiritual houses. 4th sometimes as well. 4,8,12th are specifically the MOKSHA houses. The hardest houses that produce realization.

This doesn't mean that you are devoid of spiritual gifts or whatever, but the 5th house specifically isn't a spiritual house but has something to do with KARMA. Indeed the natal chart is the horoscope of our incarnation, not who we are, in my opinion.