Crystals And Astrology

Spectrum

According to Marina Costelloe's "Crystal Astrology" which matches all the degrees of the Sabians with crystals she recommends PERIDOT. It seems to slow down the ageing process and get back what is lost if you look at metaphysical properties. It also has quite amazing transformational qualities. I would recommend you get the book. I am always matching up my crystals.

piercethevale

I go with Edgar Cayces advice that you pretty much can't go wrong with Gem Silica [Gem quality Chryscolla] he said to wear at minium, a 10ct piece at the neck...it's the most feminine stone/crystal of all and excellent for women with menstural disorders, men who need to cnnect and balance with their 'feminine side'...it' a 5th chakra stone...helps put the abstract into form...excellent for writers, artist and musicians.

...heres a book you may find interesting. It can be read in its' entirity a www.sacred-text.com

...the book is: The Book of Talismans, Amulets and Zodiacal Gems
by William Thomas Pavitt and Kate Pavitt [1914]
The symbolism of gems and their astrological signatures.

piercethevale

Geetings. I was going through my book case and I found a book i hadn't looked at in quite sometime and I ran across..."a dictionary of SYMBOLS" by J.E. Cirlot, translated from the original Spanish.
In the book I found this on Gems and the Zodiac...

"...The aerolite, in particular, because of its connexion [sic] with the celestial sphere, represents the mansion ad the vestments of a god descended upon Earth. Shooting stars are related to angels. there is another traditon which imparts an infernal shade of meaning to the precious stone, by reason of the 'obscure' naure of the knowledge which it connotes. Plainly, in this case it is the feeling of aversion towards the material richness of the stone that prevails over-or is allied with- admiration for its hardness, colour and transparency. In this connexion [sic], Baron Guiraud, in La Philosophie de l'historie, comments that, when Lucifer fell, angelic light was given corporeal form in the shining stars and glittering gems. Jewels have also been equated with metals, as a kind of 'subterranean astronomy' and in fact, though the application of the theory of correspondences, with every other order of existence. All kinds of glistening specks of colour, too, may contain some of the symbolic sense of particular precious stones, but only as secondary meanings and by association with the essential symbolic significance of jewels and made use of it in their liturgy. Levi, in Les mysteres du Rational d'Aaron, recalls that 'The Rational, consisting of twelve precious stones [representing the twelve months of the year, and the signs of the Zodiac], was arranged as four lines with three stones in each, and the type and colour of the stones, from left to right and from top to bottom were: sardonyx [red], emerald [green], topaz [yellow], ruby [red tending to orange], jasper [deep green] sapphire [deep blue], jacinth [lilac], amethyst [violet], agate [milky], chrysolite [golden blue], beryl [darkish blue], and onyx [pink]. Each one of these stones had a given magic ability. The order in which they appear is based upon their colour and luminosity, decreasing, as in a tongue of flame, from top to bottom and from outside to the centre. [sic]"

Last edited:

dr. farr

Here's a hint (from a practical esoteric point):

+In using a Sabian affinitive crystal, it's (subtle energetic) field may be enhanced by solarizing it by placing it upon a white silk or cotton cloth square (of earth=fixing the energies into the "earth" of the crystal) during the time of the day in which the sign containing the symbol is either ascending or passing the mid-heaven (then removing the crystal from the sunlight after the approx 2 hours when the sign has passed)

+A similar charging with Lunar energies (placing the crystal upon a white round silk or cloth) may be done at night when the Moon is passing through the sign which contains the symbol (only to be done during the waxing Moon); here again, a 2 hour exposure is sufficient.

These crystals may be recharged in the above fashion every month to maintain maximum (subtle energetic) fields.

Last edited: