Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 03-11-2020, 07:26 PM

Will I end up with the man I was seeing ?

changing my number soon and confused about whether this relationship will go ahead or I should just leave it cut the dating drama with this number change

chart attached
thank youu !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture ast.jpg (61.1 KB, 28 views)

Unread 03-11-2020, 08:57 PM

Re: Will I end up with the man I was seeing ?

Venus and Mars doesn't perfect.
Unread 03-11-2020, 11:38 PM

I don't see this relationship working out either, but unless you think he's going to stalk you or something, couldn't you just bravely tell him "good bye" without having to change your phone number?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 03-12-2020, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I don't see this relationship working out either, but unless you think he's going to stalk you or something, couldn't you just bravely tell him "good bye" without having to change your phone number?

He is in touch a lot less will just let it fizzle out I haven’t initiated conversation since New Years. Regardless Thanks for taking a look waybread
Unread 03-12-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Venus and Mars doesn't perfect.
Oh well thanks for the reply anyhow
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:36 PM

Can you clarify, you would like to have this relationship or you are changing your number so you can close the relationship ?
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Pb92 (03-20-2020)
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Can you clarify, you would like to have this relationship or you are changing your number so you can close the relationship ?
I changed my mind I would like this relationship, but i just don't see it happening
Unread 03-20-2020, 03:12 PM

The chart dates from some days ago. I'm feeling a little confused on this, it must be the general quarantine situation.
You were going to change your number specifically to cut him off?
But you didn't change it, and now you would like to be with him if its possible?
Unread 03-20-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
The chart dates from some days ago. I'm feeling a little confused on this, it must be the general quarantine situation.
You were going to change your number specifically to cut him off?
But you didn't change it, and now you would like to be with him if its possible?
Afternoon Elena J

mmm changing my number was many reasons he was one of them, but I won't be now.

and yes I would like to get to know him better and potentially be with him but he is confusing ....

does it look like things can/cannot work from the horary chart ?
Unread 03-20-2020, 05:30 PM

As Bunraku wrote, Venus and mars, your two significators, do not meet up, which would give a negative.
However, moon on ascendent approaches a square with mars, ruler of the descendent. Squares do not promise a positive outcome, but here we have a reception in that moon and mars are in each other's house.
Mars comes to a conjunction with Jupiter, who rules your 3rd of communications. So, there could be contact between you via telephone, social etc, but not directly.
Looking at the descendent, there is Chiron sitting there, and square the moon's nodes. This may be a case of being careful what you ask for, you may get it.
It might be best for you to just let things go, don't hope for it and don't try to make it come about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Pb92 (03-20-2020), Student of Astrology (03-21-2020)
Unread 03-20-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
As Bunraku wrote, Venus and mars, your two significators, do not meet up, which would give a negative.
However, moon on ascendent approaches a square with mars, ruler of the descendent. Squares do not promise a positive outcome, but here we have a reception in that moon and mars are in each other's house.
Mars comes to a conjunction with Jupiter, who rules your 3rd of communications. So, there could be contact between you via telephone, social etc, but not directly.
Looking at the descendent, there is Chiron sitting there, and square the moon's nodes. This may be a case of being careful what you ask for, you may get it.
It might be best for you to just let things go, don't hope for it and don't try to make it come about.
mmm disappointing but I guess it is what it is thanks for your reply anyhow
The Following User Says Thank You to Pb92 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-20-2020)