Does he still like me after my text messages or hates me now?

kai

A bit of an update. I went to the dance class again and although he wasn't there there were 2 women talking about him. I heard that the guy I was inquiring about had chased other women at the studio over time and women chased him too. The women were very aggressive toward him as in chasing and acting very jealous that he had to get rid of them. I guess these women were also in my shoes where they developed feelings and showed it, and it looks like the problem isn't me or my text messages about feelings....he is the problem as it's a pattern for him...he chases women, gets them, then when the women star wanting more he disappears thinking that that they are starting to control their life.

Anyways, im glad I learned this today and it was by chance actually. Weird thing is that I feel like this was a present for my b-day from god to learn this about him by accident. I feel like he is concentrated on his career only and wants to just sleep with women or a woman and when things get a bit serious for a woman he doesn't reciprocate. Basically...i heard similar stories today not from those women but from others who know the situation.

i'm shocked...really.

Last edited:

oleanna

then he should not have chased me, should not have stopped me from going to a dance class on thursday knowing there's a guy there drolling all over me and should not have talked about me waiting 2 yrs to have a baby so it could be with him and the rest of the cra* he's been telling me. No one forced him to act the way he did....i went along with his behavior. No wonder he can't keep relationships then.

....but, dear, didnt he disappear without a sign for a month? Didn't he show and talk about another woman he has been with? ---- I think, just from my point of view, he made sort of clear that he was not in love and not seriously interested...
So there were at least different ways of acting, and so several chances to see him clearly --- what made you though wait for him? What made you start again? What made you even believe all the stuff he said ? -- the answer to all this lies in yourself, so have a close look, try to see and really understand, otherwise this will be repeated soon, as long as it takes for you to understand your deficits and needs....

Nevertheless, I feel sorry for you, hope you learn and walk on, o.

Last edited:

kai

....but, dear, didnt he disappear without a sign for a month? Didn't he show and talk about another woman he has been with? ---- I think, just from my point of view, he made sort of clear that he was not in love and not seriously interested...
So there were at least different ways of acting, and so several chances to see him clearly --- what made you though wait for him? What made you start again? What made you even believe all the stuff he said ? -- the answer to all this lies in yourself, so have a close look, try to see and really understand, otherwise this will be repeated soon, as long as it takes for you to understand your deficits and needs....

Nevertheless, I feel sorry for you, hope you learn and walk on, o.

On number of occasions he made it seem like we were in the long-run, hence my confusion. He disappeared while on vacation, but then once he returned he contacted me, started chasing me. But i do see a pattern now learning last night of his previous similar stories, so looks like the problem isn't me but him and his own pattern of disappearance from women who seem to get close to him. I met a model guy very handsome and good looking and sent him his portfolio to check out via text and say thank you to him for not responding to my text and disappearing since I told him had he contacted me, I would not have been with this model right now. The guy is hot but im taking things slow with him as it's very new. I wanted that latin man to see that i had no problem finding someone hot and younger within a few days of him disappearing. He has some tense short-term transits today like mercury opposite moon, venus square sun etc so let him feel a bit uneasy haha!

Last edited:

katydid

On number of occasions he made it seem like we were in the long-run, hence my confusion. He disappeared while on vacation, but then once he returned he contacted me, started chasing me. But i do see a pattern now learning last night of his previous similar stories, so looks like the problem isn't me but him and his own pattern of disappearance from women who seem to get close to him. I met a model guy very handsome and good looking and sent him his portfolio to check out via text and say thank you to him for not responding to my text and disappearing since I told him had he contacted me, I would not have been with this model right now. The guy is hot but im taking things slow with him as it's very new. I wanted that latin man to see that i had no problem finding someone hot and younger within a few days of him disappearing. He has some tense short-term transits today like mercury opposite moon, venus square sun etc so let him feel a bit uneasy haha!

It sounds like your Venus square Pluto is operative, even though it has a wide orb. :kissing:

Just had to point out something that you said that made me squirm, a bit. Saying 'the problem is with him and not me….':sad:

I don't really see it that way. After the horrid way he mistreated you when he left on his trip---ignored you, did not reply to your text, did not contact you after you two had just slept together….:crying:

And then you give him a pass on all of that to start up with him again once he shows more interest.

Seems like more evidence of the Venus/Pluto imbalance. It is like you are allowing him to treat you like an object of desire and are allowing him to ignore your feelings and to even downright disrespect you.

And that is not 'his problem'---that is yours to correct for future relationships.

But you are even showing some signs of doing that to your new guy, the
model, by showing his picture off, and objectifying him.

If you want to settle down in a real, sincere relationship, then that kind of distorted Venus/Pluto objectification will have to stop. :innocent:

Kitchy

Banned
que vengan primavera - el pollo o y juevo?

Listen to some Mana and re-check who is the traitorous butterfly.
(or however that is translated in portueguese)

I'm beginning to wonder about Tikana's rational thinking in love. Her horary says no, but her waywords say yes....has Neptune gotten in the way of healing the suffering of Anjelik? Kai? someone with a K and and N and an A and an I? Tsk Tsk Tsk for anyone engendering this gal onto anything other than a learning in Natal Astrology - of which she is oblivious to her own captura de realidad.

Good-Time Charlies usually leave Charley Horses in the heart of the conquest.

As Dale Earnhardt once said - "Ya git over it and lick your wounds and then it's time for the next race". American NASCAR.

Otherwise it's a pile-up in the pit.

Mana - Mariposa Tracionera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3wkasS-WQ

Last edited:

tikana

huh what? i tested this out and it is working .. LOL if horary says no, i no longer try to milk to get a yes .. so nxt guy must pass my horary test and it starts with my cell phone and astro.com.. that i will no longer negotiate no matter how cute he is .. i think i am pretty good at horary at this point.. i can sniff out bs.. bahahha

Last edited:

Aries_light

When someone show you that they don't care with their actions, believe them. Don't pull a horary chart to see if your wishes will come true. :whistling:

tikana

When someone show you that they don't care with their actions, believe them. Don't pull a horary chart to see if your wishes will come true. :whistling:

seee....when a guy will approach me... lol i will pull my little cell phone and hop to astro.com and it will tell me if this will workor not i dont have to wait until he will or will not show his actions.. Kill the problem before it starts..

Aries_light

Sometimes people come to our lives to teach us something. There's no guarantees of people being with you long term or forever. If I meet someone I will let them be, the stars, God or the Universe (whichever you prefer) put them there for a reason. However when someone is being total jerk, we should't be pulling out horary to see if they like us when their actions are clear they don't (I am guilty of doing that).

tikana

Sometimes people come to our lives to teach us something. There's no guarantees of people being with you long term or forever. If I meet someone I will let them be, the stars, God or the Universe (whichever you prefer) put them there for a reason. However when someone is being total jerk, we should't be pulling out horary to see if they like us when their actions are clear they don't (I am guilty of doing that).

my policy at this point is if horary right off the bat says NO that means == less assholes == more oxygen === i will save money on advil

EvieGrace

my policy at this point is if horary right off the bat says NO that means == less assholes == more oxygen === i will save money on advil

Amen!!
I had a horary cast... didn't listen... now look what happened. In a way I'm actually grateful i went ahead with it all because it showed his true colours in the way he's treated me since, not just what he wanted me to see.

Now I've learned my lesson, save the heartache. I'll be casting a chart, for sure, the next time some dude waltzes into my life!!!

kai

True...i will do the same from now on and stick to horary without relying on my 'wishes' of how i'd like things to progress.

After hearing his womanizing story from other women at the dance studio a few days ago that I mentioned to you guys as an update, I texted him after a week of silence on my part (from that one-day of text bombardment) to notify him what I had heard from some women regarding what he is all about and that now I understand why he was so concerned about people gossiping at the dance studio and why he warned me way in advance that 'be careful people here gossip a lot' as it was meant to shield me from these same rumors. I also said that "wow...now after hearing all that I no longer like you at all and I even mentioned to him that after leaving the studio I thought to myself "what the f*** was I thinking liking you...ewww!" I made it clear to him that I am no longer interested in him and the little feelings I had disappeared right away! I also sent him the website of the new guy (model) I know to show him who I was with (that i already mentioned above to you guys) for him to see how hot the guy is and how I quickly moved on from him now having learned of his true colors. Now his # is deleted for good. He seems to have stressful transit aspects the past several days )))

Last edited:

EvieGrace

True...i will do the same and will rely on your help in trying to assist me with further interpretation of it as Im novice :)) if it's a no then ill let it be without pushing hard on my part to make something happen by trying to control things myself HOPING things will go as I want it no matter how much i like a guy.

I give in way too easily when they say and do all the right things...
It's becoming increasingly difficult these days to see who is genuine and the only thing that proves that is time.

Keep your heart in your chest and not on your sleeve.

bluebird

Banned
All you girls have to do is wait on the physical. A player wants to get it on as quickly as possible. He wants to jump right in right away without even investing any actual real quality consistant time getting to know you, your lifestyle, your friends, your family etc.

Make him wine and dine you and make him wait. You decide when the physical happens. Alot of people just jump in on date number one or date number three to get frisky :w00t: and then wonder why he looses interest :w00t: or plays games :w00t:

Make him wait a few weeks to a month or two and see how consistant he is at taking it slow and getting to know you slowly and on a friendly friends first basis. A man who is into you, will take any and all opportunity to be with you. He will slow down and take it slow because he likes you. None of this on/off stuff, dissapearing for a month and no contact or confusing head games. If he confuses you, gives you mixed signals and dissapears its a good sign he doesnt care if he looses you and is getting frisky with someone else. So its time to dump the chump and move on. Because while you guys are crying and complaining he has banged, wined and dined a few other easy women already.

Also make him get an std test prior to you two jumping into bed or any of that fun stuff :w00t:

If you show him you are a serious person, he will take you seriously by stepping up! If not, well he will whine and complain and will push your boundaries or will try to manipulate you and any emotions to make you feel desperate by making you think you are loosing him in order to get what he wants from you... So play it smart!