What is responsible for mysterious attraction?

queenfluff

What would be the responsible planet, house, sign, aspect in someone else's (or your chart) that would cause an attraction to someone you hardly know and you don't know why?

Esp. for someone you hardly know but just know casually and are not sure if they are interested in you (romantically) but for whatever reason you keep thinking about them - like you are drawn to them somehow! It isn't necessary a physical attraction - maybe just their presence makes it like this - maybe it is a mental attraction. You know that thing you "can't quite put your finger on" thing. Is this your Venus being attracted to their Mars? Or something else?

Geez, I hope I am making sense here. :unsure:

Claire19

Venus with Mars and Neptune is paramount for mysterious attractions. Also planets in the 8th house especially for sexual mystique and magnetism..... Venus Mars in Pisces...

Lion o ness

Venus/Uranus

Venus/Pluto

Moon/Uranus in the 8th.

Mars opps Mars

Lots of things...

Also if a personal planet conjuncts the Asc, would give attraction..

To be honest I had this with a guy.. I just always "knew" something about him, but I kept my distance from him for YEARS! Barely speaking to him.. One day we had a "brief" conversation that turned into 3 hours...
We immediately connected... Felt really comfortable...
Turns out "astrology wise" it is a soul connection..

Claire19

Uranus makes for excitement and sudden attractions that often fade.
Soulmates are said to belong in the 8th house and I think also the 12th.
Saturn contacts denote enduring and karmic links and without these a relationship wont last.

queenfluff

Uranus makes for excitement and sudden attractions that often fade.
Soulmates are said to belong in the 8th house and I think also the 12th.
Saturn contacts denote enduring and karmic links and without these a relationship wont last.

What if your 8th house is empty? (my 12th is empty too)

I think the attraction has now faded - the person makes me uneasy in their presence though - like self-conscious a bit. Maybe it was Uranus - don't know anything about their chart. My Uranus is in Libra in House 10.

Horus

What would be the responsible planet, house, sign, aspect in someone else's (or your chart) that would cause an attraction to someone you hardly know and you don't know why?

Esp. for someone you hardly know but just know casually and are not sure if they are interested in you (romantically) but for whatever reason you keep thinking about them - like you are drawn to them somehow! It isn't necessary a physical attraction - maybe just their presence makes it like this - maybe it is a mental attraction. You know that thing you "can't quite put your finger on" thing. Is this your Venus being attracted to their Mars? Or something else?

Geez, I hope I am making sense here. :unsure:

There is a veritable host of interaspects that can be responsible for this and it could be (and likely is) a combination of them. I'd put Uranus conjunct Sun at the top of the list though; I've had lots of experience with this one! :lol:

wilsontc

Staff member
need synastry chart, to queen

queen,

You asked:

As people have indicated, there are many possible causes. Without the synastry chart and aspect grid (to help read the synastry chart) we are only guessing. If you don't have the person's birth time, the birth day, year, and month would be enough to get information about most of the planets (except his :moon:) in relation to your chart.

Needing more info,

Tim

Veronica

Aspects to Neptune can be mega romantic..... Sun-Neptune, Venus-Neptune, Mercury-Neptune.... too much Neptune can make u idealize someone. The angles too..

Claire19

Yeah eventually.. But its still an attraction..

The guy Im talking about his Moon/Uranus in my 8th..

His Personal Planets in my 12th.

My personal planets in his 12/1st.. Conjunct his Ascendant.
Yes this combination would be a strong attraction factor. What are the nodes doing??? These are indicative of karmic connections. The ascendant is very important and its connections, and often overlooked.

Claire19

Aspects to Neptune can be mega romantic..... Sun-Neptune, Venus-Neptune, Mercury-Neptune.... too much Neptune can make u idealize someone. The angles too..
They can and also deceptive and illusionary. Mercury Neptune can give a psychic mental connection and Venus Neptune can give refinement, love of poetry, music and sensitive, artistic feelings in general. Unrequited love and misrepresentation and lies can be part of Venus Neptune as well as Mercury Neptune. The 7th for partnerships, the 1st for initial attractions and impressions which may or may not be representative of the real person.

Lion o ness

Yes this combination would be a strong attraction factor. What are the nodes doing??? These are indicative of karmic connections. The ascendant is very important and its connections, and often overlooked.

Im not the orginal poster.. But yes the one I was talking about for me, yes is a karmic connection.. (oooo its been an emotional upheaval)

As for the nodes...
Synastry
NN conjunt Ceres
NN conjunt Venus 7 orbs
NN sq Saturn
NN quinx Saturn
NN sq vertex

Composite Nodes
Mars conjun NN
Sun, Asc and Mercury opps NN

Composite moon conjunt Pluto and both opps Venus..

Very Karmic.. Very intense, and very emotional...

My only advice to anyone in this situation... Prepare your self for a very emotional see saw type of ride...

Neither of us could handle these level... We both just kinda walked away... But can't we are still in contact with each other...

Claire19

What if your 8th house is empty? (my 12th is empty too)

I think the attraction has now faded - the person makes me uneasy in their presence though - like self-conscious a bit. Maybe it was Uranus - don't know anything about their chart. My Uranus is in Libra in House 10.
Uneasiness and a feeling of being repressed belongs to Saturn and you can feel they are judging or criticising you in some way, hence the self consciousness. True love means ease and feeling comfortable in their presence... Uranus can produce nervous reactions if it is challenging.

Veronica

They can and also deceptive and illusionary. Mercury Neptune can give a psychic mental connection and Venus Neptune can give refinement, love of poetry, music and sensitive, artistic feelings in general. Unrequited love and misrepresentation and lies can be part of Venus Neptune as well as Mercury Neptune. The 7th for partnerships, the 1st for initial attractions and impressions which may or may not be representative of the real person.

True, never heard of a story in which a venus-neptune opposition or square had a happy ending. Yet still the venus person becomes mesmerized by the neptune person.

Re: soulmate attractions?

I have a question about aspects to the North Nodes and IC...
for instance my IC is conjunct (exact 8deg in Capricorn) my partner's North Node and Vertex--unaspected planets and houses in both charts.:love:

However, this is also my arabic part of death, thus, I don't know whether this is "good" or "bad"? I feel as though this means that I will most likely die at home.

My Venus (25deg) is conjunct his Ascendant (21deg) in Leo.:kissing:
My Moon (5th house) is conjunct his DC (exact) in Aquarius.

Does anyone have anything to add to these inquiries? I'd be interested to hear what others think and feel about this. Thank you!

Pan

True, never heard of a story in which a venus-neptune opposition or square had a happy ending. Yet still the venus person becomes mesmerized by the neptune person.

Yes, It's true, someone I had a rerationship, his Neptune squre my Venus and my saturn. Seem I was being more hurt at the end, although it passed for a year but I still can't forget my sorrow.