will he come back to me

Hi everyone,

we had really harmonic relationship but he broke up with me.
I would love to know if he will come back to me, because I love him and I miss him alot.

thank you so much :)

Attachments

• 899D7F80-8704-4B98-AC48-F923B4624000.jpg
    899D7F80-8704-4B98-AC48-F923B4624000.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Chrysalis

You've still got him on social media, and this is how you are contacting him, it seems ? There looks to be more reaching out from your end moon/sun, but its not working.

Around the 10th April there looks to be some kind of interaction, but once again im not seeing it as anything positive.

many many thanks, Chrysalis!

may I ask you: is this interaction going to be from his side first?

is it possible to see, if there is at least just a friendship possible between us? Or another chart is needed?

I havent messaged him till now in any way, but yes I see some pictures with his activities on social media.

Chrysalis

Moon and mercury are the fastest planets, so the msg should be coming from your side. It looks to be social media related as moon rules the 11th and when reaches gemini will oppose jupiter in jupiters detriment, where then merc/jupiter are almost square, as to which then jupiter will go retrograde, so im not even seeing a friendship, No.

heidy26

It's way too early to tell, but judging the chart as it is, it doesn't look promising. There is no interest on his side.

The regent of the hour = moon
You are the moon in Aries.
Moon is detriment in the 10th house.
he is Saturn in own sign

Mars makes a Trine application with Saturn 2.76

Mars disposits of the moon
mars is the fall of saturn

heidy26

what do you mean with „too early to tell“?

AC is 0.42, this indicates that there are still things to develop and the judgement on the outcome might change.
There can still be varying factors that influence the outcome and were not disclosed and/or the significators did not take a final decision.
LE: i must add that this decision on the significators is due to fact that there may be unknown factors or unseen things...etc.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

we had really harmonic relationship but he broke up with me 6 weeks ago.
I would love to know if he will come back to me, because I love him and I miss him alot.

thank you so much :)

A horary chart is said to be Radical when it is capable of being correctly and safely judged.

A figure erected for the exact time of the commencement of any enterprise or event is always a Radical Figure; because it will give correct information. But in a horary question, if less than 3 degrees of any sign, or more than 27 degrees of any sign, be found upon the Ascendant, it is usually better not to try to judge the figure. When less than 3 degrees rise, it indicates that the question is undergoing gestation and is not as yet completely formed. Therefore there is insufficient data upon which to base a correct answer. When more than 27 degrees rise, the question as formulated has been outgrown by new conditions, and these as yet have not been fully grasped by the unconscious mind. The question as asked, therefore, is obsolete, and cannot be answered from the figure. However, if the Ascendant and the planets it contains, together with the sign the planet ruling the sign on the Ascendant is in, describe the Querent’s personal appearance accurately, the figure may be considered

heidy26

A horary chart is said to be Radical when it is capable of being correctly and safely judged.

A figure erected for the exact time of the commencement of any enterprise or event is always a Radical Figure; because it will give correct information. But in a horary question, if less than 3 degrees of any sign, or more than 27 degrees of any sign, be found upon the Ascendant, it is usually better not to try to judge the figure. When less than 3 degrees rise, it indicates that the question is undergoing gestation and is not as yet completely formed. Therefore there is insufficient data upon which to base a correct answer. When more than 27 degrees rise, the question as formulated has been outgrown by new conditions, and these as yet have not been fully grasped by the unconscious mind. The question as asked, therefore, is obsolete, and cannot be answered from the figure. However, if the Ascendant and the planets it contains, together with the sign the planet ruling the sign on the Ascendant is in, describe the Querent’s personal appearance accurately, the figure may be considered

I am not quite in agreement with "not to try to judge the figure".
The usual translation of this early AC lies in the fact that there are unseen things happening and if there is not enough attention paid on the chart the conclusion of the astrologer might be an incorrect one.

Last edited: