Confused. Is my chart particularly weird/messy

12dosed

I don't want to make this too long I'm new on here but I have questions. I recently started researching all my aspects. But before we get there I'll explain the basics of my chart, I'm a Sagittarius sun with Taurus moon, Virgo ascendant, Capricorn Mercury, Aquarius Venus, Capricorn Mars, Sagittarius Jupiter and so on and so forth but my question is about my aspects. My main concern is that my moon is in trine/trines (not sure how you would say it) with Venus Mars Neptune and my ascendant. Also, my Venus conjuncts mars Venus and Neptune, while in trine with my ascendant. A couple other of my planets are aspected but I am especially confused by my moon and Venus because everything I read about each different aspect potentially contradicts those planets. I hope I'm making sense. I just want to know what it means, having all those different aspects in my moon & Venus. Thanks :)

12dosed

sorry I'm new I'm not exactly sure how to upload my chart but here's a link to it http://www.astrotheme.com/horoscope_chart_sign_ascendant.php?r=0