An opportunity to practice your interpretations skills.

whitefog

Would you like to practice your interpretation skills on my natal chart (with transits)? This would be very much appreciated, and I'm happy to give feedback, or answer questions, to help you in turn. Thanks.

Attachments

• whitefog.jpg
    whitefog.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 54

JUPITERASC

Would you like to practice your interpretation skills on my natal chart (with transits)?

This would be very much appreciated, and I'm happy to give feedback, or answer questions, to help you in turn.

Thanks.
Depends whether you require a Modernist or Traditionalist interpretation whitefog :smile:

Ideally you would be interested to consider BOTH
then both schools of thought would delineate on this thread
however you would need to keep in mind
that Modernist and Traditionalist have a different methodology

by the way there is also Vedic
and then
we also have members who favor Sidereal over Tropical

No methodology is either "correct" or "incorrect"
and all are equally interesting
however most astrologers choose one to focus on
although there are ECLECTIC ASTROLOGERS who use a combined methodology

whitefog

It is good that you mention these options, it was instructing to have a look at my Sidereal natal chart. However, since Tropical is the system with which I started looking at my astral makeup I would go with that. And, chose a modernist approach for the interpretation for no particular reason - I have to be honest - because I haven't read enough information on the methodologies to make a different choice. Having said so, would someone offer to interpret it under their own favourite system and methodology I would be open to it.

JUPITERASC

It is good that you mention these options,
it was instructing to have a look at my Sidereal natal chart.

However, since Tropical is the system with which I started looking at my astral makeup
I would go with that.
And,
chose a modernist approach for the interpretation for no particular reason

- I have to be honest
- because I haven't read enough information on the methodologies to make a different choice.

Having said so, would someone offer to interpret it under their own favourite system and methodology
I would be open to it.
Read my chart board is in fact intended for BOTH traditional AND modernist
but
excludes Vedic presumably due to the sidereal methodology :smile:

However, interestingly there are Western Sidereal astrologers
for example KENNETH BOWSER
http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/

waybread

Hi White fog--

A full "blind" chart reading is a big order, so if you have particular questions it is best to ask them so that your chart-readers can focus.

But I have to ask: would you describe yourself as a dreamer? Have you got a lot of interest in films (film studies as a topic, watching, or even making them?)

I ask because your sun-Neptune are so prominent in your chart, conjunct your MC (cusp of your 10th house of career.) That sensitive Pisces moon in the first house can give you a dreamy quality. It can also make you very intuitive for good or ill-- if you're around negative people you can soak up their negativity like a sponge, so hopefully you surround yourself with positive people.

You also may feel that it's hard to sustain a fixed sense of identity and self, because the planet Neptune, named for the old sea god, tends to "dissolve" what it touches.

But your seem to have a vivid imagination, which I hope you can put to work for you. With your sun (identity) quintile your ascendant (body & outward personality) you actually have ambition to make something of your life.

Dubyadude1986

Moon in the first house; adoption may be possible. Moon is also close to Ascendent. Defensive of people in their life. A "caretaker."

Uranus opposition Mars; Ultra competitive or type-A personality.

Jupiter in 12th house; guardian angel, 9 lives, close calls; able to impact a sizable audience while hidden, unknown, or anonymous.
- In Aquarius; Humanitarian, bleeding heart. Also, Justice.

10th house Sun and Mc under Sagittarius; Sun conjunct MC; Great for Sun's career, MC/Sun amplified in unison? Personal life and business life could be together or the same. If this person isn't famous they could be (10th house North Node..?); determination with MC and Sun both in same sign.

10th house ruler in 12th house; things may be done in a secretive way although it may not be necessary or due to deception on the natives behalf; the greater good says who cares about taking credit so much as making sure one helped. Secret groups or support. Possibly unknown.

Uranus in 8th house; gender on the mind? Unconventional approach to intimacy;
- in Libra; seductive and magnetic, charming or center of attention naturally. May not enjoy one partner over a lifetime, but does not mean one is not loyal either.

Saturn in 5th house-natural ruler Leo; Very disciplined father or lack there of possible; Money not very important to the person, may not have trouble making it.

Mars conjunct Chiron in... Aries/2nd house?

Fighting spirit for good, or if misused then higher chance of success avoiding detection
- In the 2nd house, fiercely protective of the home or prone to accidents in the home.

*From most sure to least sure sequentially.* Also, cool pattern; That Uranus and Mars that cross the center circle are significant. Something powerful and abrupt going on in the 2nd and 8th houses of Aries and Libra...

Aquarius rules that Uranus in the 8th of Libra. Aquarius is where Jupiter, the ruler of the 10th house/MC is located. Mars/Uranus matters may relate to 12th house/MC matters with that Sun. Also, sorry can't do transits yet. So far, I believe strongly in the MC ruler being the chart ruler (Jupiter) when harmonious with 10th house, MC, and Sun.

I am pretty sure traditional astrologers would say Saturn is the chart ruler and modern Uranus. But I just feel as though your ruler is hidden due to the Aquarius 12th house ruled by Uranus with Jupiter there (considering the Sun/MC/Sag).

Covert chart ruler, Jupiter.

Last edited:

whitefog

Hello,

and thanks to the three of you who have, thus far, made a contribution to this thread and my personal development.

@waybread - It is indeed a big ask to interpret a personality knowing close nothing about someone, hopefully you, and @Dubyadude1986, will better able to work with some of the information I will give you next, if you wish so. Please let me know if any of you are satifyed leaving this as it is.
Also, before I do so and inapropriately, or not, write here very personal information I'd like to ask for your advise whether it would be better to send you both a message with those details.

I have just read your interpretations and need some time to write things in the most structured way possible (this way I will not give you a torrent of waffling). I connect myself to the internet at a café and today I would not have the time to do a good job at informing you concisely.

Since more or less 2008 there has been a number of deep changes/transformations in my life that continue to be felt strongly, which explains my interest in correlating the transits with the natal chart. In fact, this is the first opportunity I have to express myself to someone who may be a sounding board to help me understand and better deal with events.

@JUPITERASC - I have left your Cyril Fagan page open on my browser to read once I'm indoors. When I drew my Sidereal natal chart it was under his method that I did so. I'm looking forward to extend the little I learned about him and his approach at that time.

So, once more thanks to you all for your time.

Kitchy

Banned
Would you like to practice your interpretation skills on my natal chart (with transits)? This would be very much appreciated, and I'm happy to give feedback, or answer questions, to help you in turn. Thanks.

Hello -

Some folks don't like to intrerpret charts without questions. I will do it to point out areas of concern - since no concern is mentioned but here's what I see as your travel points.

Grand square Uranus Venus Mars

The perfect mate doesn't exist so don't get weird about it.

Moon squares Neptune & Sun - delusion is call and response and survival

5th house Moon ruled Saturn - afraid of self expression

Moon-Mercury knows how to engage others in discussion that is ultimately hidden

So, what's your question about your chart?

Saturn just hitting your sun on your MC is what I'm thinking.

The age old question -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

Last edited:

katydid

That Sun conjunct the Midheaven is very prominent. At first it looks like you would be very business oriented and ambitious. But that Neptune, right behind, probably tempts you quite often to let go a little more and travel and have some fun. The squares to the 1st house Moon in Pisces adds to that urge to roam free and see the world, without feeling tied down.

The Venus and Jupiter in the 12th add to that dynamic. Maybe a marriage to a foreigner that set you up in another country?

whitefog

Hi everyone,

First let me tell you that in one way or the other all of you have been accurate on your interpretations. Further down I characterize further your readings of the energies in this particular natal chart.

I have many questions, as you can see in the chart, but one stands out and is in relation to Neptune's transit over my 1st house and moon, and to a lesser extent Uranus rubbing on that sensitive point in my second house, opposite itself natally.

Could this transit mean a neutralization of the dissolving effect that Neptune has had on me and what I do all my life, particularly because Uranus is effecting radical changes in my personality and environment?

@waybread
Yes, a dreamer indeed. So much so that in the recent years I come to see how I have been dreaming constantly. I do have an interest for documentary making, inclusive researching how I will do this, but music is what fascinates me more and can influence my mood and get me into a dreamy state in seconds. I have all the resources in place to learn video editing, music theory, and composition but circumstances, commitments, environment work against it.

Since about 2011 have become aware that many people surrounding me were negative types, I now am very selective in regards to who I let in to my circle. The environment around me presently is very negative.

I have a constant movie/book/video clip running in my head. Becoming aware of this in the last years has shown me how I can arness this to my advantage. Once more, there seems to be a Saturnian delaying (but not denying) effect at play here, as with many things.

Always had a strong ambition to do something grandious in and with my life. This is becoming a vision more grounded in reality.

@Dubyadude1986

Moon in the first house;

Always wanted to have children. Often thought that adoption would be ideal, particularly after many failed relationships.

Uranus opposition Mars;

(Notice the tight angle on the placements of Venus, Mars, and Uranus) Very competitive that has realised the calm, slow, ponderate man is the real Alpha man, not the other way.

Jupiter in the 12th house;

Becoming aware that the only way to express myself is under an alias/pseudonym. For instance, professionaly, good work I had done had my name removed so managers could take credit. Or goes unmentioned. Have many practical examples, some spanning a lifetime, of the hidden guardian angel effect.
Here's a big one; Throughout my life I was never able to hold down a job because of lateness. Around 2008 was diagnosed with Fibromialgia because was physically debilitated, had strong hayfever symtoms, and depressed however, this diagnose was the alternative found since all exams showed nothing wrong physically. Two weeks ago came accross articles on Delayed Sleep disorders (Non-24 individuals) and find that all symptoms fit closely and explain the social-economical situation that developed in my life. Had I settled down onto a conventional career I would never be forced to face that my destiny is to create, thus take steps for that to happen. A close call at 43 years old.

10th house;

Seems to me that Neptune interferes with the drive, focus, persistence necessary to start, develop, and complete projects. Making me idealistic rather than realistic.

Uranus in the 8th house;

Attract women. Many told me they thought I was gay because of my openness not a camp appearance. The male sexualy dominant nature (Mars) is only revealed in the intimacy.

Saturn in the 5th house;

Not a father but ensure that, in spite of difficulties, have the fattest, most clean, domestic 5 cats in my village. However, give them the freedom to go out whenever they want rather than keep them on a leach in the front yard fearing that they get runover or hurt by hunters and their dogs. Money important and have difficulty making it, or holding on to it.

Mars conjunct Chiron in Aries/2nd house;

It angers me injustice or the impossibility of getting justice, for me or others, and independent of their status. Prone to accidents in and around the living environment. Opened my head many times when was a child, falling off bikes, being thrown stones while playing with others, with a nail on a board, etc. Protective of the home but in a inconspicuous, non-apparent to others, passive-aggressive way.

"Something powerfull abrupt going on in the 2nd and 8th houses" possibly relates to moving from London, to Rural countryside Portugal to my grandmothers house after depression, court and tribunal cases (London), to put in place a self-sufficient life philosophy. The fact that I am only going to be alive this once and should do what I want - not what others (family and society) understand I should be doing - has come to the forefront of a personal spiritual transformation. Adjective and expressions that describe this could be; rebelion, revelation of myself, awareness, dissipation of fog, slowing down, prioritizing, selection of people, tasks, institutions, keep my energy to myself, be truthfull, faithfull, honest, be good with determination, not be used by others.

I'm also unsure of an accurate chart ruler, possibly because there is a strong Neptunian theme/influence in several areas.

@Kitchy

Grand Square Uranus Venus Mars

As I said above these are very close angled by degree so I feel their effects, in the areas they work, in high definition. Most of my life I aimed for the stereotypes, in regards to family constitution and partners. I agree.

Moon Squares Neptune & Sun

Others see a person that I do not feel inside, in turn I would act according to their expectations.

5th house Moon ruled Saturn

Yes. And of the criticism of others. One cannot, and will never, please everyone at the same time. Might as well do your own thing since the result will come to the same.

Moon-Mercury

I attribute the liking of study and research hidden information at night, in complete silence, to this combination. Possibly the engine room for some repressed anger too.

My main question is what I wrote above but, if after what you just read, you have anything to offer in regards to the Saturn transit over this important area (particularly since it is opposite itself natally) it will be most appreciated.

@Katydid

Quite right about Sun/MC/Neptune. The analogy I can come up with is that of an engine that potencialy could produce a lot of power (Sun/MC/Saturn) were it not the leak in the head gasket (Neptune/MC). Travelling temptation for short journeys around were I live away from the powerless feeling due to not having the resources to complete project indoors. I feel bored, tied down, imprisoned indoors. Saturn has been showing me that I don't need the fancy when I can get practical and slowly nudge my project forward, and later collect the "points" for the boring work done. It forces me to use my imagination as a form of compensation for my lack or materials or tools. As I said above, the main reason I went to live abroad was a girlfriend. In England I mixed with people from many countries but very few from Portugal (my native country).

Let me know if I can help you further, you have been helping me reflect deeper on some things.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
I am a student of vedic astrology . As per your vedic chart , i can interpret / intuit the following:
Your life has definitely been out of the ordinary. Ups and downs, births and deaths you have seen them all. Your soul longs for that one perfect soulmate but finds everyone below that ideal sometime or the other. You give a very attractive vibe to everyone but stay away from emotional attachment. This could lead to the other person being severely heartbroken as she /he cannot understand why you have cut off abruptly. You can analyse everyone's problems impartially yet cannot understand your own emotions. You are higly intuitive yourself and You tend to analyse emotions logically , but that is quite an impossible task. With time, you will be able to manage the emotional overload. Another thing is that you live by your own rules and will not compromise that for anyone ..and those rules will be unique ..maybe taboo..thats where the problem arises. You have to project yourself as someone else in order to be accepted;but you could'nt care less. Truly a genuine individual, you cannot commit to one person as you love the world as a whole. For example, you cannot sympathise the death of a relative but can shed copious tears about Syrian migrants. You will do well to serve the marginalised people, people living in the fringes of society,mentally unstable(you provide great comfort to them) and disaster management.Music and Cinema will be soothing.But please be self aware of yiur impact on others as your emotional compass is rather logical. Select a life partner with a strong emotional compass..you have Sun in Jyestha.. you woukd do well to have a circular ring or amulet of some kind.You have a lot of charishma and power.. God Bless and hope this helpls 😃

Last edited:

whitefog

Many thanks RaRohini for gracefully offering your insights about my chart.

You brought to my attention the emotional area and the fact that logic and emotion are two antagonistic concepts. The subjective and the objective will never meet to anyone's contentment.

I have in fact bought myself a Tourmaline stone pendant that I rarely use. If you have the information I would like to read more on how this could be an advantage. The Tourmaline works as a shield of sorts against bad energies from others. I bought it since I was feeling to much how others presence and energies effect my peace.
What I mean is; I would leave home with a positive spirit and return dark and loaded with negative thoughts after interacting with people, pretty much anywhere I'd go.

Thank you.

RaRohini

Many thanks RaRohini for gracefully offering your insights about my chart.

You brought to my attention the emotional area and the fact that logic and emotion are two antagonistic concepts. The subjective and the objective will never meet to anyone's contentment.

I have in fact bought myself a Tourmaline stone pendant that I rarely use. If you have the information I would like to read more on how this could be an advantage. The Tourmaline works as a shield of sorts against bad energies from others. I bought it since I was feeling to much how others presence and energies effect my peace.
What I mean is; I would leave home with a positive spirit and return dark and loaded with negative thoughts after interacting with people, pretty much anywhere I'd go.

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback . Hope some parts of my reading resonate. Hmm .. logic and emotion may not be antagonistic ,but one cannot read emotions using pure logic. As per vedic signs your sun Sign scorpio( Jyestha or Antares-the eldest one, the protector) , this star is symbolised by amulet,earring or umbrella the gem stone to be worn is emerald .. and as per moon and Ascendant Aquarius (Purvabhadra) gem stone is yellow sapphire
. You may shine in technology or computer related stuff. I was not aware about the Tourmaline and i read up on that. It looks very powerful too. Please do come out in the open ,you will be protected from negative energy. All the best !

Last edited:

whitefog

Hi RaRohini,

Yes, many things resonate.

I am learning WindowsPowershell, and have been learning programming for three years now. Usually I give up things I start, and I start many, to never return. I have stuck with programming.
In the tutorial videos I noticed programmers touchtyping, so I took upon myself to learn this skill. For a long time I didn't recognize I was already touchtyping to a good level, one day it dawned on me I had actually learnt a skill I never thought I could learn.

In my research of gem stones I read that one of the best methods is to try several stones to receive the vibes, then one will know which stone he tunes better to. I may eventually make my own amulet from bits found inside of a cathode ray tube - that's the part that shoots electrons on to the TV screen to form a pitcture. I thought this was quite a Neptunian connected idea when it occured to me.

Your appeal for me to come out in to the open comes at the time when this issue has been strongly in my mind. I've had many doubts accompanied by feelings that nothing is worth saying or doing. These are dissipating due to being more confortable with the fact that there will always be dissonant voices, and I can choose from energies which contributes to my projects and objectives.

Finally, out of curiosity I had a look at, and drew my chart, Vedic methods of interpretation. It is appealing to be able to interpret my energies in a different "language" with millenia of tradition.

Thank you and good energies to you.