Could my transits indicate death of mother anytime soon?

AstroGod

Hello,

I am only a beginner astrologer so I knew it would be wise to ask an astrologer with much more knowledge on the concept.

I have left an attachment of my tropical birth chart with the transits on it.

The only thing I am aware of that could possibly indicate the death of my mother is my Pluto in the 6th squaring my Moon in the 8th in only years to come.

As well as Uranus making its way over to conjunct my moon, at the same time does this applause a sudden death?

My only reason is that I am concerned.

If anyone could correct me wrong I would gladly hope so :happy:

Cheers guys

Attachments

• tropical chart.jpg
    tropical chart.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 67

MaeMae

Banned
First thing that I looked for, based in question, was 11th house of querant.
Whaddya know?
Mars in 11th (bumped forward 5' ~ lilly)
hopes and wishes and energetic contention.
Is the real question in your mind,
"will my dreams be realized?"
mars is planet of action, initiative, someone's in my way...
do you have natal moon-pluto aspect?
mars is moon's shadow personality in many ways.

Skyseer

Hmm... depends. Was your mother the disciplinary parent or the nurturing parent in your childhood? :)

And, Uranus contacting your moon alone most likely won't cause death. You see, in Astrology, a triplicity transit is a transit that involves an inner planet, an outer planet, and the Moon. These are the transits in which something is most likely to happen.
I would say that your Uranus-Moon contact only has the potential to be very dangerous if Mars gets involved. Even more so if Saturn gets involved along with Mars.
But, as I said, the Uranus-Moon by itself isn't much of an accident indication, and if it were--depending on the houses, it would most likely be to yourself.

In my opinion, the biggest sign of the death of a mother would be a Moon-Mars-Pluto transit.

Last edited:

AstroGod

Hmm... depends. Was your mother the disciplinary parent or the nurturing parent in your childhood? :)

And, Uranus contacting your moon alone most likely won't cause death. You see, in Astrology, a triplicity transit is a transit that involves an inner planet, an outer planet, and the Moon. These are the transits in which something is most likely to happen.
I would say that your Uranus-Moon contact only has the potential to be very dangerous if Mars gets involved. Even more so if Saturn gets involved along with Mars.
But, as I said, the Uranus-Moon by itself isn't much of an accident indication, and if it were--depending on the houses, it would most likely be to yourself.

In my opinion, the biggest sign of the death of a mother would be a Moon-Mars-Pluto transit.

I first must say I appreciate the replies, this is interesting information for me to learn and I thank you for that. :biggrin:

My mother was by far the nurturing parent, she posed as a strong influence on me through my childhood.

I see that relieves the tension for me lol I'm glad I asked on here!

I was also wondering that when transiting Uranus conjuncts my moon, transiting Pluto will also be squaring transiting Uranus, could this in anyway possibly indicate a death as well?

As my Moon is in the 8th house and so will be Uranus.

I'm not sure but I know I'm concerned.

AstroGod

First thing that I looked for, based in question, was 11th house of querant.
Whaddya know?
Mars in 11th (bumped forward 5' ~ lilly)
hopes and wishes and energetic contention.
Is the real question in your mind,
"will my dreams be realized?"
mars is planet of action, initiative, someone's in my way...
do you have natal moon-pluto aspect?
mars is moon's shadow personality in many ways.

Thank you for your reply, I must be honest as I am a beginner what do you mean 11th house of querant?

MaeMae

Banned
11th house rules the hopes and wishes and aspirations of the person asking question.
because mars is in that house, it indicates fights, challenges, "getting past the problem" by running over it or racing through it during this time. hoping for quick results on problems that interefere with your purpose.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi AstroGod. I think its highly unlikely that your mother will die during this transit. If I saw these transits in the chart of a sixty year old whose mother was still alive I might wonder, but since you are only 22 I'm assuming your mother is not in her eighties.

Since the Moon is a symbol of that which is shared with the mother, and since transiting Uranus and Pluto are such transformative energies, you may well experience a shift in your relationship with your mother. This could involve a kind of death of the way you currently perceive her or of a tendency to emotionally identify with her.

With Moon in Aries and Mars on the MC, she is probably quite a fiery character. Often a fiery mother is great for instilling her children with independence and initiative, but perhaps not so good at acknowledging the dependency which all children feel towards their mothers. The square to Saturn from the Moon perhaps adds to this a suggestion that she had many responsibilities or was emotionally inhibited - that there was something about her that tended to throw you back on your own resources so that you learned not to depend on anyone. Moon in the 8th suggests that she would withdraw into her own darkness periodically - this may have unsettled you, making you feel out of control when relating to others (and yourself) on a feeling level.

If you have any buried anger towards your mother, then it would be likely to come out under these transits. Any such anger that comes into consciousness, and is contained it while it burns, will eventually transforms into great strength of character, as is shown as a strong potential of this chart. But it is possible that a part of you is still reeling from infantile frustrations which prevent you from engaging with life as creatively as you could.

But of course all this is based on certain assumptions I have made, so if it doesn't fit obviously just disregard it.

Best wishes

miquar

Just wanted to add that while I got carried away with the Uranus and Pluto transits which are years away, as you say, I neglected to notice and point out that at the moment transiting Neptune is approaching its station and will be aspecting your Moon Saturn square all of this month and next, and also be quite near your Venus Saturn midpoint. This could be why these fears have come up for you now. I don't have much time now, but I'll come back to it later. This year and next, Neptune will be passing over these same degrees of course.

seasand

Hello

Welcome to my club,

I have pluto transit in 4th house, pluto applying to mars in cap in 16 degrees. you know pluto is right now 9,5 degrees in cap . I don't know if you would count that as conjunction.
At the same time pluto is sextile to my moon in 6th house. seperating now. moon was in 7th.
Mars rules my 8th house. 8th house cusp is aries.

Someone said above that moon mars pluto is an indication of death of mother. My mother will be having an operation soon in the following months. I don't really want to think this combination indicates this. I think I may get killed too.

8th house ruler natal 4th house mars in cap with pluto means surely death. But for whom?

Pluto sextile moon is positive, light aspect, so my mother is ok i guess.

moon rules my 11th house.

miquar

Hi seasand. You really can't predict deaths in this way. We all have lots of transits in the course of our lives which could be traditionally interpreted as one's death or the death of someone close. And often when we do lose someone close there are no such transits to be seen.

I think its unlikely you'll be feeling the conjunction of transiting Pluto to your Mars yet, though - perhaps not until it reaches a station within two degrees.

miquar

Hi again AstroGod. As I was saying, you'll feel the effects of transiting Neptune on the mother significators in your chart before Uranus and Pluto arrive on the scene. This is especially the case because transiting Neptune is square your Mars MC conjunction exactly while it is around its station during this month and next. This could be a very important time in your growth as an individual and it's likely to involve a reassessment of your relationship with your mother and/or a reassessment of things you have internalised from your early relationship with her.

I'll suggest some possible themes, but there's no point me saying too much until you perhaps say something about how the archetypal patterns shown in your chart have manifested as your particular current reality.

Your fear of losing her arising at this time might mean that you still have some psychological separating to do in your relationship with her. So although she has probably taught you to be self-reliant, you may still look to her for some kind of validation or direction or support.

Moon in Aries square Saturn, and Mars in Gemini, are both very inimical to the energy of Neptune. And with no personal planets or angles in water, and Neptune being not very strong by aspect, with just its trines to the Sun Mercury conjunction being within reasonable orbs, the chart as a whole does not seem very attuned to Neptunian energy. (The conjunction to Saturn may be important but is quite wide and Saturn is strong in its own sign while Neptune is in the opposite house to its natural house, the 12th, so Saturn would tend to block Neptune in as much as the conjunction is significant at all).

So perhaps this is a time of learning to be more relaxed, to go with the flow, rather than needing to always take the initiative and make things happen. Also perhaps a time of allowing others to help you rather then insisting on being self-sufficient, and possibly making sacrifices for others if this is appropriate. Also it could be a time of being more open to spiritual and imaginative experiences.

It could be time when you need to watch your health and energy levels, since if you ignore Neptune's prompts to loosen your grip on life, such a loosening may occur through depleted energy levels. Indeed, your Mother's energy may be low at this time, and a previously invincible facade may need to give way to a more helpless way of being for a time - and this would show you also that there is more to life than being strong, effective and in control.

But I have already assumed quite a few things that may not apply to you, so I'll wait for your input before venturing anything else...

AstroGod

Hi again AstroGod. As I was saying, you'll feel the effects of transiting Neptune on the mother significators in your chart before Uranus and Pluto arrive on the scene. This is especially the case because transiting Neptune is square your Mars MC conjunction exactly while it is around its station during this month and next. This could be a very important time in your growth as an individual and it's likely to involve a reassessment of your relationship with your mother and/or a reassessment of things you have internalised from your early relationship with her.

I'll suggest some possible themes, but there's no point me saying too much until you perhaps say something about how the archetypal patterns shown in your chart have manifested as your particular current reality.

Your fear of losing her arising at this time might mean that you still have some psychological separating to do in your relationship with her. So although she has probably taught you to be self-reliant, you may still look to her for some kind of validation or direction or support.

Moon in Aries square Saturn, and Mars in Gemini, are both very inimical to the energy of Neptune. And with no personal planets or angles in water, and Neptune being not very strong by aspect, with just its trines to the Sun Mercury conjunction being within reasonable orbs, the chart as a whole does not seem very attuned to Neptunian energy. (The conjunction to Saturn may be important but is quite wide and Saturn is strong in its own sign while Neptune is in the opposite house to its natural house, the 12th, so Saturn would tend to block Neptune in as much as the conjunction is significant at all).

So perhaps this is a time of learning to be more relaxed, to go with the flow, rather than needing to always take the initiative and make things happen. Also perhaps a time of allowing others to help you rather then insisting on being self-sufficient, and possibly making sacrifices for others if this is appropriate. Also it could be a time of being more open to spiritual and imaginative experiences.

It could be time when you need to watch your health and energy levels, since if you ignore Neptune's prompts to loosen your grip on life, such a loosening may occur through depleted energy levels. Indeed, your Mother's energy may be low at this time, and a previously invincible facade may need to give way to a more helpless way of being for a time - and this would show you also that there is more to life than being strong, effective and in control.

But I have already assumed quite a few things that may not apply to you, so I'll wait for your input before venturing anything else...

Awesome, thank you for replying again, this all mostly fits in with the very fact that I am reassessing my past relationship with my mother, which to be honest has not been that good.

As I barely ever see her I became more aware of the fact that she's not always going to be around.

Being a beginner I immediately reacted to my Pluto square Moon and my first thought of course was my mother.

So yes the Neptune square mc does clarify this.

You mentioned this could be a time to be more relaxed and go with the flow etc, I must say that is a very difficult thing to do at this point while I have Uranus squaring my Uranus in the 6th.

I do want change but the only way I would change my routine is if I knew what kind of Job would allow me freedom and flexible hours, and offers consistent mental stimulation, then I can break free of my suffocating routine.

This is highly frustrating combined with my concern for my mother and my relationship with her as well as her health.

Now I'm concerned enough to see what I can find in her transits, if they could signify anything to do with her health, as a few months ago she tried to over dose on her blood vessel pills and she had a heart attack, I am grateful that she survived.

I have mild angina myself, the only thing I would be worried about is pluto transiting my 6th and wondering if I'm due! :pouty:

miquar

Hi AstroGod. Even if you have to turn up for work at a certain time on certain days, there is perhaps still much you can do to change the daily rhythms of your life to suit the kind of individual you are. You could be a bit of a workoholic in the sense that you try too hard at work and then don't leave it behind psychologically even when you are away from your workplace. The square of transiting Uranus and transiting Pluto (the 2nd one) later this year will hit your 6th house Neptune, so this does seem to be a very Neptunian time of life for you what with the Neptune transits we've both mentioned previously. Sometimes the challenges are shown in the birth chart by what isn't there - in this case the lack of easy-going, flowing energy. If you can try to tune into Neptune through music, art, the imagination, meditation, spirituality, communing with nature or devoting yourself to those who need help, then you will give the Neptunian energy a chance to come into your consciousness. This, I believe will make it less likely for you to experience physical or mental fatigue as this Neptunian phase continues. It could be that you would benefit a lot from talking to someone like a counsellor about your feelings around your mother and about what you really want from life. Any ambitions that have previously held your attention could be examined to see if they are in line with who you really are, or if they have been taken on board at an early age due to the need to please caregivers and authority figures.

AstroGod

Hi AstroGod. Even if you have to turn up for work at a certain time on certain days, there is perhaps still much you can do to change the daily rhythms of your life to suit the kind of individual you are. You could be a bit of a workoholic in the sense that you try too hard at work and then don't leave it behind psychologically even when you are away from your workplace. The square of transiting Uranus and transiting Pluto (the 2nd one) later this year will hit your 6th house Neptune, so this does seem to be a very Neptunian time of life for you what with the Neptune transits we've both mentioned previously. Sometimes the challenges are shown in the birth chart by what isn't there - in this case the lack of easy-going, flowing energy. If you can try to tune into Neptune through music, art, the imagination, meditation, spirituality, communing with nature or devoting yourself to those who need help, then you will give the Neptunian energy a chance to come into your consciousness. This, I believe will make it less likely for you to experience physical or mental fatigue as this Neptunian phase continues. It could be that you would benefit a lot from talking to someone like a counselor about your feelings around your mother and about what you really want from life. Any ambitions that have previously held your attention could be examined to see if they are in line with who you really are, or if they have been taken on board at an early age due to the need to please caregivers and authority figures.

Interesting, this has given me much more awareness in regards to how to approach the up and coming transit.

Nervous as I am, I do believe talking to a counselor would be best, this will obviously give me a chance to vent out thoughts regarding my mother and of course work out what my purpose is.

I will look more into the transiting Uranus and transiting Pluto transit to my Neptune as I continue the roller coaster ride :joyful: lol

Ancy

My mother passed away suddenly - when my progressed moon was conjunct my natal Neptune in natal 8th house in Sagittarius.