Accident prone these days...what could it be

cassanra

I really noticed it yesterday. Driving in the country coming back from dropping one of my daughter friends off. I stop the car when I see this Golden retriever wandering around. I get a hold of the dog and I see some man calling and I am leading the dog back to him and 'boom' slip on gravel and skinned up my whole left side. So I am bleeding and scrapped up. Lord. My daughter kept saying how ridiculous I looked:) But it sort of continue on this vein of bumbling and stumbling along all weekend. I have bruises and scratches everywhere. Plus all sorts of other medical aggravations like blisters in my mouth, can't fix anything with screwing up, exhausted. When I drive I feel like any minute I am going to totally ***** up or not see something coming.
I have read that inconjuncts lead to illness or are pointers. I see transiting mars is inconjunct moon and jupiter. But this seems like it would be the sun issue or under attack particularly as it is in the 3rd house of movement.
Of course Uranus is squaring the sun but it is doing that for some time and is not exact.
I see neptune is stationing and going to meet jupiter and the pair form a square to jupiter (though I am not sure that this would be the trigger accept in general absence of focus). The pair form a loose square to the sun too.
The pair also forms an opposition to the cusp of my 6th house and Uranus forms an inconjunt to the 6th house cusp. Could this be it...lack of focus and impulsivity?bumbling stumbling along....:eek:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_cass_2009523.68337.16819.gif
    astro_24gw_01_cass_2009523.68337.16819.gif
    35 KB · Views: 26

freedomlover

cassanra said:
I really noticed it yesterday. Driving in the country coming back from dropping one of my daughter friends off. I stop the car when I see this Golden retriever wandering around. I get a hold of the dog and I see some man calling and I am leading the dog back to him and 'boom' slip on gravel and skinned up my whole left side. So I am bleeding and scrapped up. Lord. My daughter kept saying how ridiculous I looked:) But it sort of continue on this vein of bumbling and stumbling along all weekend. I have bruises and scratches everywhere. Plus all sorts of other medical aggravations like blisters in my mouth, can't fix anything with screwing up, exhausted. When I drive I feel like any minute I am going to totally ***** up or not see something coming.
I have read that inconjuncts lead to illness or are pointers. I see transiting mars is inconjunct moon and jupiter. But this seems like it would be the sun issue or under attack particularly as it is in the 3rd house of movement.
Of course Uranus is squaring the sun but it is doing that for some time and is not exact.
I see neptune is stationing and going to meet jupiter and the pair form a square to jupiter (though I am not sure that this would be the trigger accept in general absence of focus). The pair form a loose square to the sun too.
The pair also forms an opposition to the cusp of my 6th house and Uranus forms an inconjunt to the 6th house cusp. Could this be it...lack of focus and impulsivity?bumbling stumbling along....:eek:
Hey Cass,

I think I would chalk it up in general to the double inconjunct from transiting Mars in Aries in your 1st to Moon in Virgo in your 6th sextile Jupiter(r) in Scorpio in the 8th. What may have triggered it specifically yesterday was this: There was a Moon/Mercury(r) conjunction at 24' Taurus yesterday afternoon - conjunct Algol, of course!:eek: This directly opposed Jupiter (r) in Scorpio, exactly semi-sextiled transiting Mars in Aries in the 1st - and trined Moon in Virgo in the 6th ( trying to help a dog, causing an accident?) Sounds like a recipe for what happened to me.

Hope you feel better, Cass! :39:

FL

aquarius7000

Cassanra,

Uranus does not have to be exact to the degree to start affecting, firstly. It is challenging both of your lights, so might be making you quite restless, even a bit reckless, what with Aries Mars passing over your first house and also aspecting your Sun, which in turn is also receiving a lovely trine from tr-Jupiter (actually very fortunate, but may also make the native a bit over-confident). One more thing, notice that tr-Pluto, which is conj your MC is also opposing your Merc, ruler of your third (movement, driving, short trips, etc) and also squaring your Asc. And, btw, not wanting to worry you at all, but you have a Ura-Mars (that too a fiery Leo Mars) conjunction in your natal chart, which is said to bestow a certain proneness to accidents in any case. Were you actively involved in sports, given that you have that trio in the fifth house, though home & comfort-loving Cancer on the cusp, but the planets themselves fall in Leo? Take care.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

cassanra

Hmmmm My mother was a ballet professor...need I say more:)
I had to take ballet lessons until...well until I could say 'no'. Gymnastics I did well but landed on my head doing a back handspring...not so good....got in to Flamenco dancing as I was quite good at it hmmmm (wonder about the venus mars uranus trio now) when I was 16 and studied at some schools in New York New York. But eventually got out of dance but always loved activity...mom was not into us getting heavily into sports sports...
Hmmm Mars tends to do a number on me in general. And the dog ..funny too I have a scar between my eyes where a dog bit me when I was four. Almost lost my eye.
I have been watching the pluto transit. I saw that there is a grand trine of transiting sun to transiting pluto to natal pluto in the 6th. But that should be favorable in general I would think and maybe offered some protection.
Thanks both of you for your response.
I will try to take care...