Full moon conjunct uranus/saturn transit

cassanra

I would think this is a particularly interesting event. The full moon is exact at 20'39 degrees 9:38 pm tomorrow evening March 10th in my territory. Sun at 20' 39 Pisces and the moon at 20'39 Virgo. This is with in two degrees of the Uranus/saturn opposition.

I am watching this one in earnest as it will square natal sun at 22' 28 Gemini. My natal moon is at 22' 58 virgo in 6th. This will be the beginning of a lunar month for me.
Would this be considered a potential trigger for events?
Is anyone else watching this one?
Has anyone else observed a full moon on a sensitive transit.
I know full moons in Lunar and solar charts represent completion and have a somewhat negative connotation. In my lunar chart it will represent the 2/8 axis in the 3/9 house. I have been struggling with child support for months. Can I hope that this represents the end of that struggle.
I will keep everyone posted. I am afraid and a little curious...maybe nothing will transpire.

Last edited:

cassanra

Interestingly enough, the configuration is forming one boomerang and a yod of Pluto and mercury in sextile both in inconjuncts to the MC in Leo.
The Boomerang is of course sun/uranus opposing saturn/moon. The moon Saturn form inconjuncts to the sextile of jupiter and venus.
The constrained emotional energy of the Jupiter inconjunct to Saturn/moon and retrograde venus inconjunct to Saturn moon is redirected back to ego/disruption of the sun/uranus conjunction.
Watch out for a lot of spontaneous self-expression:)

Nexus7

Are any of these falling at 17 degrees of the mutables. That would be making indirect Sun/Moon midpoint links to the, then. Even without that, though, it will probably be powerful.
There seesm to be a lot of flu about, is all I notice now.

cassanra said:
Interestingly enough, the configuration is forming one boomerang and a yod of Pluto and mercury in sextile both in inconjuncts to the MC in Leo.
The Boomerang is of course sun/uranus opposing saturn/moon. The moon Saturn form inconjuncts to the sextile of jupiter and venus.
The constrained emotional energy of the Jupiter inconjunct to Saturn/moon and retrograde venus inconjunct to Saturn moon is redirected back to ego/disruption of the sun/uranus conjunction.
Watch out for a lot of spontaneous self-expression:)
found another one. the full moon will activate the boomerang in the chart of the USA stimulus package, conjunction saturn (49')

936149b6371716d0b.gif

for me it is on jupiter trining AC. lucky me:)

i have found that with all lunations, if you don't successfully deal with the issues as indicated by the acpects to your chart, then there is a climaxing "mad rush" at the end. in this case it would be just before the next new moon.

as an example, the full moon last december was conjunct Bellatrix (02'). this star is associated with battles. the first Israeli F-16 airstrike on Ghazza occured at 10.30am local time, less than 3 hours before the new moon on 27 december 2008. in the Israel chart, the Bellatrix full moon was on its 8th house vertex (16'). i'm not up with what the houses mean in mundane charts, but it seemed significant.

Last edited:

cassanra

The Boomerange will focus on Uranus and the sun at the apex of the stimulus package in the 10th public house.
Lets make a note of the public info today.
You are right Nexus7. I went in to work yesterday and found out of about three flu cases of co-workers and associates.
On a personal note, my son complained last night of chest pain. I will be taking him to the doctor today. We had to tackle taking two trees down on sunday so I am hoping it is a pulled muscle as he axed the poor trees to death but he is coughing and it hurts. One of the trees was diseased with a fungus and borers so it had to come down but the exposure to the fungus may have triggered some allergic response.
Planets contacting both the Sun and moon imply activation of energy of essential and individual as well as instinctive or personal nature. It will take on Saturnine (constraining, responsible) and Uraniun (disruptive, electric) notes.

Gwenyhfair

The sun is kinda involved too, don´t you think? In my territiory the moon is not 20 degrees virgo untill the 11.3 (huah).

I guess I did something yesterday that made a person sad or angry. It was not my fault, sometimes you just cannot help situations....

I don´t have any natal planets on about 20 degrees anywhere. But somebody who was involved in hurting that third person has sun/moon midpoint 21.5 degrees Virgo :eek: But this all happened yesterday....

?

Last edited:

cassanra

Gwenyfair, I think the action probably starts a few days before a full moon.
Took my son to the doctor...this has been a hell of a morning.
Disruption is the key word here.
The morning fell completely apart and I was scrambling to cancel appointments.
Well my son has Pleurisy. I have never seen something happen so fast. Yesterday afternoon he was fine. Doctor said 'not too unusual' but portended he would worsen over time as this was beginning stages of cold or virus. WE shall see. (moon rules 4th and 5th house and sun rules 6th)
Got a random letter from the child support office today. Totally out of the blue. I have no idea. It is probably irrelevant but so uranium (is that a word?) and 2/8 axis kind of thing. Hmmmm. It is 3:00 pm.
Oh this is so funny. We got a package just now. My sister finally got around to sending her Christmas present to us. 2/8 axis too funny:)
Seven hours and counting:)

Last edited:

CarrieLee

I have Sun/Pluto conjunct Virgo 22 degrees, Moon 22 Geminii. It is falling in my first and 7th house I have a 7th house Sun. I am going to a ritual for a young Pisces woman. And last week I was in the ER for a cyst on My ovary.
I hope that is it. :)

cassanra

CarrieLee, that sounds sort of like the culmination of the transit for sure.
Sun/Urnaus aspecting by square your moon in the very social Gemini and opposing Sun/Pluto unexpected events (curious what house they are in). The moon with saturn could also indicated slow growing lymph or tissue. The event you described is a very social event (sun and moon) and if a ritual quite Plutonian. Quite intereresting.

Beyond the delivery of the present from my sister, just normal routine stuff such as argument with my 13 year old daughter resulting in her being grounded:(
Strange dreams of driving down an icy road and storms coming trhough last night. My dog hates storms so she wakes me up at 3:00 in the morning.
I am not sure how long the full moon is in effect by I will keep my eyes and ears open today.
In the local news this morning was the service of a young boy battling MRSA who passed away this week. And another of a woman burned in Jan. who passed away yesterday. Not so good news. Significant for endings or completion of a personal and individual level.