Need help for cosmetic surgery date-Saturn Pluto Transit

screaming moon

I would like to listen to your opinion on the choice of cosmetic surgery date.
I would like to operate my nose. This is something I always wanted to do for 15 years now, and within the next six months it is the first time that I feel ready to undergo the operation, have the required money and time. :biggrin:

Unfortunately starting from this January my natal Sun/Venus/Asc conjunction in Capricorn are under Pluto and Saturn transit, and I am wondering whether this would be an unfortunate influence for the outcome, or whether the transformative influence of Pluto is exactly what I need for the operation.

Here I post my chart with the transits for the end of February and middle of April, which are the most convenient periods for my schedule. The days are not exact (so moon positions are irrelevant for now), since I have to decide when I want the operation to happen and then contact again the doctor to schedule the precise day.

For the April chart, which is the period I mostly favor for now, Jupiter and Pluto are exact on my Sun Venus conjunction,
while Saturn is exact on Ascendant, and Mars in the first house.
Would the presence of Saturn and Mars in 1st house contribute unfavorable to the outcome?
VuDI1v.png