Solar return

Marizkora

Good morning..
i cant understand something. I am born in july. when i want to see the solar return of 2017 what date i must enter in astro.com???
now we have may 2017. so if i put may 2017 the chart will shows the solar return of 2017-2018??? I mean the chart starts from my future birthday? So lets say if i want to read the solar now included this month then i must enter at ast .com August 2016?? COrrect?

Osamenor

Staff member
The date you should enter is your birthday. July, whatever date that is.

If you want to see your current solar return, that started last July, so you should enter 2016. If you want to see the chart for your upcoming one, enter 2017.

Also, be sure to set the reference place to wherever you were on your birthday. Your location when you have your solar return determines your solar return houses.

If you're looking ahead to your 2017 solar return, set the location for where you expect to be on your birthday. If that ends up being different, you can change it when the time comes.

If you enter today's date, it will cast the solar return chart for your most recent solar return. So, until your next birthday, you would get the chart for your 2016 solar return.

Marizkora

The date you should enter is your birthday. July, whatever date that is.

If you want to see your current solar return, that started last July, so you should enter 2016. If you want to see the chart for your upcoming one, enter 2017.

Also, be sure to set the reference place to wherever you were on your birthday. Your location when you have your solar return determines your solar return houses.

If you're looking ahead to your 2017 solar return, set the location for where you expect to be on your birthday. If that ends up being different, you can change it when the time comes.

If you enter today's date, it will cast the solar return chart for your most recent solar return. So, until your next birthday, you would get the chart for your 2016 solar return.

Thank you so much!!!! Really.
I didn't know about the place . Useful info thank you again 😊