Will I marry this man?

Invicta

Kind thank you's in advance! I'm quite confused about this. :/

2dbpaoh.gif

LovelyMissAries

Not sure / don't think so because Sun aspects Mercury before it gets to you, Saturn. You, Moon, in your 12th house. No aspect between Sun and Moon.

astroner

Are you guys between the ages 23-26? I see oppositions and difficulties for now. Try to have fun..seems like that type of relationship for now. Just go with the flow for now the chart is saying no, unfortunately. Try asking some other day (not too soon). Did you meet through the internet, or at a public place? Friendly love/friendship, one of you is definitely way more mature than the other right now.

Invicta

Are you guys between the ages 23-26? I see oppositions and difficulties for now. Try to have fun..seems like that type of relationship for now. Just go with the flow for now the chart is saying no, unfortunately. Try asking some other day (not too soon). Did you meet through the internet, or at a public place? Friendly love/friendship, one of you is definitely way more mature than the other right now.

We're in our 30s, sadly. We did meet online and have common friends too. Yup, one of us is more mature than the other. We sometimes switch, but it's mostly he who f*cks up all the time. :/

Invicta

I am a bit puzzled about Moon's last aspect. I don't know if you guys count that, but I do, or used to. And in this case it will be a sextile to Saturn (technically, a sextile to Uranus but it's not a traditional planet), very soon after a sextile to the Sun! So it kinda got me panicked a bit.

Last edited: