would i be more happier & make more money moving back in sales?

millionora

hi there all. Some back ground first. I work in a auto delaership, i first started in sales and for the last two years have moved up into finance manager position. The move to finance seen by many as a promotion has really done a number on me both in my freedom and managing my time as i am reliant on other employees doing their job so that i can do mine.
So for the last couple of months i have been pondering returning back to sales which would give me my freedom will be more physical work too, so my horary question is:
Would i be more happier and make more money moving back into sales from finance? So i cast my chart:
Asc- Mars in Gemini in my 8th (how fitting its in the house of finance/commissions)
DSC- Libra in Aries in my 5th
Moon- in Sag in my first
POF-right dead on the ALGOL....lol losing my mind for sure
So do i take the sixth house and then the turned sixth? Or do i use my tenth for my current position and the turned 10 for the position of going back into sales? Il use that for the time being.

So my current position in finance is the sun in my 7th house in taurus, my turned 10th is the ruler of my 7th which is venus in libra in my 5th. So with the the sun and POF in my 7th and with the moon making its nice trine aspect to the ruler of my 7th (going back to sales) does that mean it certainly would make me happier and more money by going back to sales?? End of the matter is saturn in my 2nd....and for the 7th house (going back to sales is the sun in my 7th).
I hope i am dilineating correctly going by that i could safely say it wwould benefit me going back into sales....

Attachments

• would i make more money and be happier back in sales.jpg
    would i make more money and be happier back in sales.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

Using the Ankara horary method (which is not regular horary)

Querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
Quesited in this case = the Lot of Success (asc+Jupiter-Sun) which falls @ 5 Aries:

:Lot of Success falls in the (whole sign) cadent 6th house = - testimony
:Querent significator, Mars is the same as that of the Lot of Success: Mars flows away from the Lot of Success and is in the 8th whole sign house = - testimony (note also that Mars flows away from the chart's Part of Fortune as well)
:Moon flows toward Lot of Success (+) but away from significator Mars (-) = net neutral testimony

Totals:
net testimonies are -: therefore the answer to this question is "no"

(Modernist Lunar horary sees the Moon flowing to conjunction with Saturn, which = a "no" answer by this horary method as well)

millionora

thank for your simplicity. Dr farr can we tell if i am staying in my current position will things get better for me both morale and financially?? I am truly in a tough situation and a difficult job, that is overwhelming and exhausting and taking a toll on my home life with my chilldren too.

dr. farr

Fixed signs are on the angles of this chart-so this is an indication of staying put and waiting for more fortunate developments in the future.

millionora

ah yes thank you dr farr..i understand now. It makes sense..if i am questioning it still thats clear answer to stay put.

rafaella

hi there all. Some back ground first. I work in a auto delaership, i first started in sales and for the last two years have moved up into finance manager position. The move to finance seen by many as a promotion has really done a number on me both in my freedom and managing my time as i am reliant on other employees doing their job so that i can do mine.
So for the last couple of months i have been pondering returning back to sales which would give me my freedom will be more physical work too, so my horary question is:
Would i be more happier and make more money moving back into sales from finance? So i cast my chart:
Asc- Mars in Gemini in my 8th (how fitting its in the house of finance/commissions)
DSC- Libra in Aries in my 5th
Moon- in Sag in my first
POF-right dead on the ALGOL....lol losing my mind for sure
So do i take the sixth house and then the turned sixth? Or do i use my tenth for my current position and the turned 10 for the position of going back into sales? Il use that for the time being.

So my current position in finance is the sun in my 7th house in taurus, my turned 10th is the ruler of my 7th which is venus in libra in my 5th. So with the the sun and POF in my 7th and with the moon making its nice trine aspect to the ruler of my 7th (going back to sales) does that mean it certainly would make me happier and more money by going back to sales?? End of the matter is saturn in my 2nd....and for the 7th house (going back to sales is the sun in my 7th).
I hope i am dilineating correctly going by that i could safely say it wwould benefit me going back into sales....

The sign at the cusp of 10th house Leo is your current job, new job would be the next sign Virgo. So Sun is current job, the future job is Mercury.
You Mars in Gemeni, with mutual reception with Mercury, so I'd say you would be happier working in sales, but with Saturn in 2nd retrograding, this may show your money will be lower. This is confirmed with 2nd ruler Jup rx. So I don't think you will get the same salary as you get now.

Perhaps talk to you employer and ask if you can work less hours, to have a better work-life balance. Moon applies next to Venus, perhaps its your boss, Venus in sign of Mars, so perhaps they will consider.

all the best!