Are we going to relocate to Tampa?

millionora

Hello All,

My partner has been interviewing for a big job in Tampa. Ive been interviewing for a big job here at home and have been considered for the job. He has been scheduled for a trip there to finalize his interviewing. So we are at a toss up in the air waiting to see what pans out. so my horary question is:

Will we relocate to Tampa?

ASC- Mars in the 9th house in Virgo
DSC- Venus (Tampa) in my first house in Sag
Moon in Pisces in my 4th house about to trine to Saturn in my 12 or my partners 6th house...then the moon will trine Mercury ruler of my 10th house and then trine Jupiter ruling the end result being my 8th house or my partners second...But i do notice that Algol is right on the DSC or Tampa or even my partner YIKES that cant be good and neither can the mercury and saturn conjunction in my 12....but what im wondering is that Venus (ruler of Tampa) is in my first house which can signify a positive aspect or that perhaps that we will be relocating on to Tampa. I know personally I am not at all thrilled with this occurence....Tampa just doesnt seem worth it to uplift and move along my children just for my partners job...

If any of you can add some more advanced knowledge on this chart I would be more at ease if you will...

Love and light..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2455_are_we_going_to_relocate_to_tampa.58547.21027.jpg
    astro_2gw_2455_are_we_going_to_relocate_to_tampa.58547.21027.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
The stuff you posted is the stuff you would look at in a natal chart. Horary operates on a whole series of RULES, that are not like what you commented on. You would need to purchase books or research the rules of horary, collect them, write them down, and then go through the list. I have 140 to look at. There are probably 600 rules available.

Quick response: no

1. There is no Ptolemaic aspect between the ruler of the chart and the ruler of the house of the question.

2. Moon has a lot of aspects before leaving the sign, so lots has to happen before this would get to a yes or a no

3. Moon is between malefics which usually means no

4. The ASC is in the last three degrees of the sign, which means that its already been decided and its too late to worry about it any more

Generally .....no. Its really a non-issue.

Last edited:

millionora

Thank you loads Zaranthu...

I am curious I thought Venus ruler of the 7th being in my first would represent that Tampa is here...

I certainly am not ready for another move and neither are my children, so I am "Relieved" that it is a potential no if you will....

and further on with the chart ruler mars just moving into Virgo and Mercury ruler of my tenth now in terms of Mars (me) would that be a afirmative for my taking the job here..? there is Mutual reception between my tenth and my asc..

millionora

hello Zaranthu,

Just wanted to update you and the thread, at this time we will NOT relocate to Tampa. :biggrin: relief for me but my partner just recieved email notice of not getting the job there...

Your testimony was accurate.

Thank you loads,