Will this lead to a stable relationship?

lisa82

Hi,

Just met this person and would like to know if this may lead to anything.

I am the Sun in Cancer. I would also like to know how he feels about.
Can someone help me read the aspect tables?? It would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 14.05.16.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 14.05.16.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Just met this person and would like to know if this may lead to anything. I am the Sun in Cancer. I would also like to know how he feels about. Can someone help me read the aspect tables?? It would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hello lisa,

This is not a chart and not a readable chart for an easy reading and I fear - would lead not even to useful replies for you :unsure:

This below one would be an easy readable chart. Chart readers offering their private time like it some comfortable, too, to get motivated replying to you. :wink:

Attachments

• Synastry example.jpg
    Synastry example.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 28

lisa82

Sorry, here’s the chart again.
He gives me a feeling that he has had a lot of relationships so I want to know if he will be serious in something with me or if our relationship will lead to anything but we just started dating.

I am not sure of his ascendant, time of birth..unfortunately

Attachments

• 7CCA03FA-4A84-400C-9EB7-6E4E1BB5FD60.jpg
    7CCA03FA-4A84-400C-9EB7-6E4E1BB5FD60.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 33

katydid

He is a Taurus/Scorpio full Moon guy. He has sun conjunct Jupiter with both opposed his Moon/Pluto. He must be very charismatic, magnetic and attractive.

Your Trine between your Cancer Sun and your Scorpio Moon connects right up to his magnetic Full Moon. I imagine you both feel a strong emotional and passionate attraction towards each other. :love:

You also have Mercury conjunct his Venus In Gemini. That is also a nice mental/emotional connection making for mutual positivity and a nice flow of communication between you two.

His Venus is opposing your Neptune. That can be wonderful, at first….however it can end in disappointment if you have over idealised the relationship. Or if you are not being realistic? :unsure:

I see you have a natal Venus/Uranus opposition that may affect your relationships sometimes and may make it hard for you to stabilise romantic partnerships. Your emotions may feel erratic at times and it might make your partner uncertain about your connection. And you may attract people that are not really available?

I would caution you not to get too 'deeply invested' emotionally until you build a solid foundation with your new boyfriend. Jumping headfirst off the cliff just forces you to freak out and over correct later. And it gives your partner whiplash.

I do see some positive synastry here between your natal charts, with his Mars trining your Mercury/Mars trine. And the other aspects I mentioned above.

But synastry isn’t enough if you are both at different places in your life. Are you on the same page?

I guess what I am trying to say is IF this Taurus was wanting to settle down, you would be a good candidate for his partner. Your charts mesh well.

But at this point, I am not sure he is a good candidate for you to get too involved with, until you figure out what he wants and expects. He might be playing the field still?

Don't build up unrealistic expectations. Enjoy getting to know him. Don't worry yet if it will or will not be a long term relationship. Let him get to know the real you. NOT THE ANXIOUS you....not the worried you that has to figure out the relationship before it even begins. :pouty:

Relax....allow him time to experience the nice trines you share with him. Go with the flow and see what develops. :tongue:

lisa82

Sounds about right. I felt a good instant connection and we slept together already but he hasn`t reached out after that so I get a bit anxious but Im also fine to give some time to get some balance again. It was pretty intense and I want to get some time to think over it.

Last edited:
thanks would you mind sending your info ive been doing synastry for about a year... i can sit down later and put it in my software for you and tell u what i get :) just his and your bd, time, and loc... usual stuff xo

lisa82

He is a Taurus/Scorpio full Moon guy. He has sun conjunct Jupiter with both opposed his Moon/Pluto. He must be very charismatic, magnetic and attractive.

Your Trine between your Cancer Sun and your Scorpio Moon connects right up to his magnetic Full Moon. I imagine you both feel a strong emotional and passionate attraction towards each other. :love:

You also have Mercury conjunct his Venus In Gemini. That is also a nice mental/emotional connection making for mutual positivity and a nice flow of communication between you two.

His Venus is opposing your Neptune. That can be wonderful, at first….however it can end in disappointment if you have over idealised the relationship. Or if you are not being realistic? :unsure:

I see you have a natal Venus/Uranus opposition that may affect your relationships sometimes and may make it hard for you to stabilise romantic partnerships. Your emotions may feel erratic at times and it might make your partner uncertain about your connection. And you may attract people that are not really available?

I would caution you not to get too 'deeply invested' emotionally until you build a solid foundation with your new boyfriend. Jumping headfirst off the cliff just forces you to freak out and over correct later. And it gives your partner whiplash.

I do see some positive synastry here between your natal charts, with his Mars trining your Mercury/Mars trine. And the other aspects I mentioned above.

But synastry isn’t enough if you are both at different places in your life. Are you on the same page?

I guess what I am trying to say is IF this Taurus was wanting to settle down, you would be a good candidate for his partner. Your charts mesh well.

But at this point, I am not sure he is a good candidate for you to get too involved with, until you figure out what he wants and expects. He might be playing the field still?

Don't build up unrealistic expectations. Enjoy getting to know him. Don't worry yet if it will or will not be a long term relationship. Let him get to know the real you. NOT THE ANXIOUS you....not the worried you that has to figure out the relationship before it even begins. :pouty:

Relax....allow him time to experience the nice trines you share with him. Go with the flow and see what develops. :tongue:

Is there also a way to tell who will be more attached to the other? I often find myself `loving or more attached to the partner I have than they are and this often causes me to feel a lack of something.

lisa82

thanks would you mind sending your info ive been doing synastry for about a year... i can sit down later and put it in my software for you and tell u what i get :) just his and your bd, time, and loc... usual stuff xo

Sure. Thanks for reading...

Attached his chart but I do not know his time of birth.

Attachments

• 73272A0D-25B8-47A2-B36E-9FF7736DE5CE.jpeg
    73272A0D-25B8-47A2-B36E-9FF7736DE5CE.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 18

Zora

Account Closed
Sorry, here’s the chart again.I am not sure of his ascendant, time of birth..unfortunately

With unknown TOB it is necessary that questioner as the person with known TOB and accurate house cusps is in inner circle of synastry for an easy reading.

Moon aspects are not secure - because moon's accurate position requires accurate TOB

lisa82

With unknown TOB it is necessary that questioner as the person with known TOB and accurate house cusps is in inner circle of synastry for an easy reading.

Moon aspects are not secure - because moon's accurate position requires accurate TOB

I’ve calculated all the timings on this day and his moon is always in Scorpio but just the ascendant is not defined ..