I created a vedic chart- please let me know when will i conceive

su84

I'm attaching my vedic chart, please look and let me know when will i be able to conceive for our first child, trying for long now but no luck.

thanks

Attachments

• astro_29at_01_sujata_nemani_hw_38531_7944_vedic chart.jpg
    astro_29at_01_sujata_nemani_hw_38531_7944_vedic chart.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27

James Williams

Now that Jupiter has entered Cancer, and thus is aspecting the 5th House, and the 5th House of your 5th House, that is, your 9th House, and your 5th House ruler, you now may be able to have a child...Namaste...

Last edited:

Crystalpages

I'm attaching my vedic chart, please look and let me know when will i be able to conceive for our first child, trying for long now but no luck.

thanks

Sujata,

The time periods from early december to end of march 2015 (stronger after mid january 2015) is in favour of making the nativity a parent. Sundays and Mondays in particular are favourable for conception.

Rohiniranjan

su84

Hi Both,

This is what I don't like about astrology, as James said soon this month and Crystal someone says in 2015, so I really dont understand whom to trust and who not.

Thanks
Su

Crystalpages

Hi Both,

This is what I don't like about astrology, as James said soon this month and Crystal someone says in 2015, so I really dont understand whom to trust and who not.

Thanks
Su

Without sounding terse, there is only one thing or process within your (and your partner's) control regarding the parenthood project!

Concentrate on *that* and let the chips fall where they may :)

Regards

su84

We ofcoz doing what we are supposed to do to get pregnant, have been to doctors to get all tests done and so far everything just looks normal.

So wanted to know if there is anything in astrology that i could find out, but looks like there isn't any such thing in there.

thanks
su

James Williams

Dear lady, perhaps I was not specific enough in my original answer. If you look again, nowhere in my post did I say that the conception would occur "soon this month". That is an assumption you made. So let me be clearer. Again, Jupiter entered into Cancer last month, and it will be in Cancer until mid-July 2015. Jupiter's entrance and journey through Cancer appears to be more favorable for conception than when it was in Gemini, it's previous sign that it journeyed through.

You also seem to have the mistaken assumption that all astrologers should say the same thing. But have all astrologers had the same teacher(s)? Of course not.

That said, your confusion on whom to trust--and astrology in general--is certainly understandable--coming from your perspective. And here I wholeheartedly agree with Crystalpages comment about letting the chips fall where they may! And keep getting those tests done! : - )

Namaste...

Crystalpages

Furthermore, there are all kinds of other modalities other than astrology that are available to casual window-shoppers (including those using MACs :)) such as palmists, cards, mantra-tantra, psychics, channelers, past life readers, aura readers, that may or may not provide free services and samplers on internet that one can google. The mantic universe is like draupadi's serving pot and has endless, bottomless possibilities <LOL>

As James and hopefully other experienced jyotishis here would agree, serious matters such as under current scrutiny should probably not be asked in a manner like the walk-in clinics where symptoms (of karmic maladies) get addressed but the REAL disease lying underneath continues and so the individual does not reach a useful resolution. They should instead get a proper and fuller reading. Some folks provide that for free and of course there are many Pros who offer their services on and off internet and can be googled and contacted, etc.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan