Cindy Crawford ascendant sign???

Debby

Cancer or Scorpio?Astrotheme has her as Cancer rising but changed it as Scorpio.i found some sites that said she was born at 12:56(they dont say is a.m or p.m) but i compare it with other's celebrities that were born at afternoon or midnight(eg julia roberts has her birthtime at 00:16 instead of 12:16 a.m)that means that she was born at 12:56 pm.I think she has Cancer rising.What is your opinion?

serafin5

Cancer or Scorpio?Astrotheme has her as Cancer rising but changed it as Scorpio.i found some sites that said she was born at 12:56(they dont say is a.m or p.m) but i compare it with other's celebrities that were born at afternoon or midnight(eg julia roberts has her birthtime at 00:16 instead of 12:16 a.m)that means that she was born at 12:56 pm.I think she has Cancer rising.What is your opinion?

My birthday is just the day before Cindy's, 2/19, and I was born at 11:30pm with a Scorpio Asc @14degs. Notwithstanding that she was born in the Midwest and I California, it makes sense that she was born at 12:56am having a 28deg Scorpio Asc (I just checked Astrotheme, too). Recently I found another web site with a lot of celebrity charts, I was quite surprised. It was at "Librarising.com".

Blessings to you!
Serafin5

PS Just checked "Librarising" and they seem to have the same dilemma; 12:56am is Scorpio, and 12:56pm is Cancer Rising! Dont really know why but I'd guess she has a Scorpio Asc. because when they describe the physical traits of Scorpio Asc. I dont really have any of them either! ???????

Last edited:
My database shows a 208pm birth for Cindy Crawford from fairly reliable birth data (A) according to Rodden. This gives her a Cancer Ascendant. I probably gathered the data years ago from an astrology magazine article.

Debby

Dear Quatable Zodiac
Can you give me a more detailed description of your source about 02:08 pm?It would be really helpfull!!!

Last edited:
For the last 25 years, I've collected celebrity birth info from Dell Horoscope and American Astrology magazines in my own database. The Rodden "A" rating came from whatever article I drew from. "A" means accurate, that the time was cited by Crawford or a family member or friend, but that it wasn't verified by an official document like a birth certificate. Hope that helps! -- Mary Valby, Quotable Zodiac

Debby

Of course it helps because if a family member like mother,father uncle etc knows the birthtime i think its as accurate as a birth certifigate,It could be really nice if you could tell me where i can find this source online?if you cant dont worry,its ok.Thanks a lot!!!But i cant understand how they ended up that 12:56 is her birthtime?

Last edited:

Kannon

Astrotheme is an inconsisent and unreliable source for birth time data. They'll take any birth time on the net for a celebrity even if the other source doesn't give its source.

Melaike

İf her rising sign is Cancer than her Moon sign will be pisces,I think Scorpio rising chart suits her better.I can't see a cancer rising woman with sun-moon in Pisces when I look at her.Also she has that round shaped Scorpio-butt like Jennifer Lopez.

m8pisces

I personally think she's a Scorpio Rising and most Pisces who have Scorpio rising are sexy and charming in a dark and mysterious way. Well why can't I feel any Cancer vibe in her?!