will this relationship pick up againg after a cooling off moment?

scorpioontherun

Dear all,
This friend of mine has a secret affair with a guy. she likes him a lot and thinks he likes her too and cares about her ... but he sais he wants to be alone (in the sense of non committed relationship) she grew a little bit tired and now she's more aloof but still thinking about him (apparently when thei are together thinks are fine, but it's like it's always her initiative to see each other and she does not want that anymore) ... will their relationship pick up new steam? I see the significators trining so I think is good. she is stronger than him (exalted in pisces) and he's retrograde .. the moon is in ba shape and he loves his children more than anything else (sun in fifth°. He trines also rx saturn (lord of her 5th) but it is in 12th (the fact that the affair is secret maybe).
All in all, it seems to me that it will pick it up again but I will need your help to know if I'm right and if I can tell her something more
Thanks in advance
Scorpio

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_o_hp.74029.32026.gif
    astro_w2at_01_o_hp.74029.32026.gif
    54.5 KB · Views: 23

StarsNYou

There is no applying aspect between VE and MA. There is no applying aspect between MO and MA.
Even though she is exhalted in PI, she receives him by triplicity, term and face. MA does not receive VE in any dignities. She definately is the fonder of the 2.
With no applying aspects between the main players here and one main player not even receiving the other and he is peregrine (he really isn't going to do much to move things forward) I doubt this relationship is going to pick up. Also, Saturn in the 12th is in his house of Joy. He loves to make mischief in the 12th.

scorpioontherun

so is the relationship over? (I attach a new chart for this)
I thought that the fact that the significators were trining meant something good ... my mistake apparently

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_over_hp_37989_9374.gif
    astro_w2at_01_over_hp_37989_9374.gif
    54.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: