Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

EhabAtari

Congratulation for all who predict the correct winner. For me, it was a complicated chart. Now I understand the meaning of tears that mentioned in horay predication for my question. Tears for Mohammad Salah and goalkeeper mistakes.

Great job!
Ehab Atari

BlackLioness87

Some thoughts and conclusions:

NN on 8th during 1st half, bad omen.

Chiron on the 2nd during 2nd half, I guess it caused some "harmless" self injuries.

Point of Victory conjunct DSC when the match started and in the 7th house during all the match was a powerful testimony for DSC team.

NN on 7th during 2nd half, strong testimony for DSC team.

Jupiter and Saturn retrograde, awful testimony for ASC team.

Crescent moon (Lord of DSC during 2nd half) on 10th house and free of Sun beams was dignified enough to overcome being at critical degree of the Via Combusta (Scorpio 3).

Do you agree?

PS: I didn't expect Salah to leave the match, result may have been different I think. Match would have been more exciting with him on the field :(

Azif

Congratulation for all who predict the correct winner. For me, it was a complicated chart. Now I understand the meaning of tears that mentioned in horay predication for my question. Tears for Mohammad Salah and goalkeeper mistakes.

Great job!
Ehab Atari

Hello Ehab Atari. Didn't see your request before; nevertheless, and for future analysis, I leave you the link from where I made my prediction. (you can see it here, posted yesterday: http://forums.lovelightastrology.com/thread/371/champions-league-final-madrid-liverpool?page=2).

Or pasted below:

"My prediction for UCL 2018 Final. Kiev, UT 18:45

Draw indicators: AVERAGE. Moon in Fall; Jupiter and Mercury (R1 and R7) in Fixed and Succedent Angles.

Real Madrid/Jupiter: VERY STRONG. optimism/enthusiasm; advancement; good fortune and popularity; geniusness;

Liverpool/Mercury: WEAK. intelligence; invention; duality (of play); entertainment; unrealistic plans; thoughtlessness; easily influenced.

Prediction: REAL MADRID TO WIN. Although we have some potential draw indicators, it seems like Liverpool won't be capable of going into extra-time. The "heavy metal" playing style of the Reds shall not be tuned (unrealism) and they might suffer from their attacking-style DNA.Real shall solve the match in the 90', not easily, but with their individualities' skills. Ronaldo will probably not make a good match, but he might score. Salah shall feel the "weight of the world" on his shoulders, and will probably not play as usual. It shall be a very entertaining match, but Real has it all to remain victorious."

And a post-match analysis:

"Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool. Final score.

There was geniousness on the match (Bale);
Obviously good fortune and popularity; also advancement;
Individualities solved the match (Bale and, through misterious ways, "Karius" Benzema);
Ronaldo made a poor match but did not score.

Salah really suffered the world on his shoulders...particularly on the left one;
Until 30 minutes, they were dominating Real; after that, and excepting the period after Benzema's goal, they were dominated (dualism);
A torment named Karius (thoughtlessness);
But they played an entertaining match though.

So, the prediction was correct (...)"

Hope this helps, even in retrospective.
Thanks for your message.

sven555

Looks like Real Madrid's Sun/Jupiter double and Mars on Jupiter helped them to victory in the match. Which was predicted. Not sure about Liverpool's actual birth date though; I used the June 1892 birthday and it suggested Real Madrid win; but the March 1892 birthday gave them more of a chance.

I think this requires more insight into seeing whether Liverpool's birthday is in March or June of 1892.

sven555

the victory of Real Madrid's was hard for me to take :(

But ok; let's move onto the World Cup which starts in just over 2 weeks

EhabAtari

Hello Ehab Atari. Didn't see your request before; nevertheless, and for future analysis, I leave you the link from where I made my prediction. (you can see it here, posted yesterday: http://forums.lovelightastrology.com/thread/371/champions-league-final-madrid-liverpool?page=2).

Or pasted below:

"My prediction for UCL 2018 Final. Kiev, UT 18:45

Draw indicators: AVERAGE. Moon in Fall; Jupiter and Mercury (R1 and R7) in Fixed and Succedent Angles.

Real Madrid/Jupiter: VERY STRONG. optimism/enthusiasm; advancement; good fortune and popularity; geniusness;

Liverpool/Mercury: WEAK. intelligence; invention; duality (of play); entertainment; unrealistic plans; thoughtlessness; easily influenced.

Prediction: REAL MADRID TO WIN. Although we have some potential draw indicators, it seems like Liverpool won't be capable of going into extra-time. The "heavy metal" playing style of the Reds shall not be tuned (unrealism) and they might suffer from their attacking-style DNA.Real shall solve the match in the 90', not easily, but with their individualities' skills. Ronaldo will probably not make a good match, but he might score. Salah shall feel the "weight of the world" on his shoulders, and will probably not play as usual. It shall be a very entertaining match, but Real has it all to remain victorious."

And a post-match analysis:

"Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool. Final score.

There was geniousness on the match (Bale);
Obviously good fortune and popularity; also advancement;
Individualities solved the match (Bale and, through misterious ways, "Karius" Benzema);
Ronaldo made a poor match but did not score.

Salah really suffered the world on his shoulders...particularly on the left one;
Until 30 minutes, they were dominating Real; after that, and excepting the period after Benzema's goal, they were dominated (dualism);
A torment named Karius (thoughtlessness);
But they played an entertaining match though.

So, the prediction was correct (...)"

Hope this helps, even in retrospective.
Thanks for your message.

How did you mention the strength Jupiter and Merc ? How you weighted the draw as well?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

fensi88

@fensi88 Will Brazil win the World Cup 2018?

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:

Brazil win wcup 2018?
27 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 3.0800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li32

Wow! I think Brazil will win if you are Brazil's fan!! Why? Venus represent Brazil, others are represent with peregrine Mars. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is on cusp of the 10th house, so success is in Brazil control!
Mars goes to conjunct with Sout Node. This is definitely a negative testimony because the South Node diminishes, so other country doesn’t have any real chance in this contest.
It is interesting what Sabian Symbol tells about degree of the ASC/Brazil:

"There is a time of calm approaching. The difficulties in your situation have been arduous, but they've added to your experience to cope with any difficult times that are yet to come. The calm is a time to review what has past. You've come through the most difficult straits. Soon, you'll realize that you're on safe ground. "

If you bet donot bet on big money because Moon in this chart is in Via Combust way so chart is "unpredictable"; Lilly says "not safe to judge".

werdhr12

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:

Brazil win wcup 2018?
27 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 3.0800 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=9Li32

Wow! I think Brazil will win if you are Brazil's fan!! Why? Venus represent Brazil, others are represent with peregrine Mars. Dignities are in Venus favour! Venus is on cusp of the 10th house, so success is in Brazil control!
Mars goes to conjunct with Sout Node. This is definitely a negative testimony because the South Node diminishes, so other country doesn’t have any real chance in this contest.
It is interesting what Sabian Symbol tells about degree of the ASC/Brazil:

"There is a time of calm approaching. The difficulties in your situation have been arduous, but they've added to your experience to cope with any difficult times that are yet to come. The calm is a time to review what has past. You've come through the most difficult straits. Soon, you'll realize that you're on safe ground. "

If you bet donot bet on big money because Moon in this chart is in Via Combust way so chart is "unpredictable"; Lilly says "not safe to judge".

Thanks. Atleast I got something to cheer about this year 🍾

Azif

How did you mention the strength Jupiter and Merc ? How you weighted the draw as well?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

For the draws, you can measure their potential - underline potential - looking at Axis' change, LOTH, Moon in Detriment or Fall, Moon applying to certain planets, and others. For the final score, I use my own system of the "keywords", according to the exact degree of R1 and R7. Sometimes things are more clear, sometimes they are not; but in this particular case (Real Madrid vs Liverpool) it was quite obvious.
All the best.

Sunrise

Re: Brazil win wcup 2018?

Brazil win wcup 2018?
Quote:
Originally Posted by werdhr12 View Post
@fensi88 Will Brazil win the World Cup 2018?

I also Vote Brazil for the Winner of Word Cup!
Lets see

EhabAtari

For the draws, you can measure their potential - underline potential - looking at Axis' change, LOTH, Moon in Detriment or Fall, Moon applying to certain planets, and others. For the final score, I use my own system of the "keywords", according to the exact degree of R1 and R7. Sometimes things are more clear, sometimes they are not; but in this particular case (Real Madrid vs Liverpool) it was quite obvious.
All the best.

Thanks, Azif for your answer. I have a few questions:

1. Do you decide on the chart based on R1 or R7 based on event chart or movement of planets during the match?

2. What makes planet strong or weak? I saw your analysis for this match and you've mentioned that Jup was strong and Mer was week? Can you elaborate more? I was always looking on how measure planet strength and i didn't find a clear way yet.

Ehab Atari

BlackLioness87

May be something like this:

Sabian Symbol for Jupiter:

16-17 deg Scorpio

A Woman, Fecundated By Her Own Spirit, Is “Great With Child”

Sabian Symbol for Mercury:
23-24 deg Taurus

An Indian Warrior Riding Fiercely, Human Scalps Hanging From His Belt

??

However with event chart and colour method assignment, Real Madrid was Mercury during 1st half. The symbol for Mercury may mean Ramos and Salah incident ;) and Jupiter symbol could mean Karius "own gol" ?

I will alwats check sabian symbols from now on.

Last edited:

rgurung20

the victory of Real Madrid's was hard for me to take :(

But ok; let's move onto the World Cup which starts in just over 2 weeks

Dear sven555,

Who is going to win WC 2018? Which team is going to reach WC final?
How far can Brazil, France, Argentina and Spain can reach in WC?

Who has best chance to reach semi if ARG vs SPA meet in Quater final?

I heard from Astrologer Lobo Greenstone, WC 2018 winner captain is going to those who was born in 1986 or 1987.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank you.

sven555

@rgurung20

Here is a list of captains of each country born in 1986/1987

Igor Akinfeev - Russia - 8 April 1986
Diego Godin - Uruguay - 16 Feb 1986
Medhi Benatia - Morocco - 17 April 1987
Sergio Ramos - Spain - 30 March 1986
Hugo Lloris - France - 26 December 1986
Lionel Messi - Argentina - 24 June 1987
John Obi Mikel - Nigeria - 22 April 1987
Manuel Neuer - Germany - 27 March 1986
Andres Guardado - Mexico - 28 September 1986
Radamel Falcao - Colombia - 10 February 1986

rgurung20

@rgurung20

Here is a list of captains of each country born in 1986/1987

Igor Akinfeev - Russia - 8 April 1986
Diego Godin - Uruguay - 16 Feb 1986
Medhi Benatia - Morocco - 17 April 1987
Sergio Ramos - Spain - 30 March 1986
Hugo Lloris - France - 26 December 1986
Lionel Messi - Argentina - 24 June 1987
John Obi Mikel - Nigeria - 22 April 1987
Manuel Neuer - Germany - 27 March 1986
Andres Guardado - Mexico - 28 September 1986
Radamel Falcao - Colombia - 10 February 1986

Since Brazil captain is not there which is going to be Neymar Jr or Thiago silva in which both players date of birth is not in year 1986 and 1987,

I will pick Germany, France, Argentina and Spain.

I am backing France, Germany and Brazil to reach at least semis.

Can Spain and Argentina reach to semifinal or final?

Without any astrology or psychic, I think Brazil may enter into Final because Brazil is 2nd in world football ranking and this year (2018: 2+0+1+8=11=1+1= 2) number favors to 2 and also color favor to Yellow too. Brazil wear yellow jersey. That's just my opinion please.

Really interested to hear from senior member and experience astrologer. Thank you.