7L in 8th

abritta3

Hi everyone. My fiance has this placement. He is a Libra AC with Mars in Taurus in the 8th. His 8L Venus is also in the 7th house.

This concerns me because, well I'M his partner... I was just wondering what other ways this placement could play out besides death of the partner? I should probably mention he's been previously married and their relationship deteriorated primarily because of financial problems.

I wouldn't NOT marry him because of this, but this placement has really been causing me to lose some sleep, as silly as that may sound.

Rawiri

7th lord in 8th alone isn't terrible...but what you describe is an interchange.

It doesn't have to be death of partner. Generally it causes instability in relationships, loss of relationships and also dissatisfaction in relationships, in a way the person can feel cheated out of getting everything they felt was promised. It also connects relationships with hidden things, so there are often things going on under the surface that they aren't aware of in their relationships.

I don't think I've ever seen anything happen from it that I can sugarcoat nicely for you...and unlike most things, interchanges tend to be lifelong issues. You say he has already been married before so perhaps (I hope) the worst of it was already previously activated and exhausted.

But from that alone I would think he will have difficulty holding a stable relationship.

Bunraku

Marriage delineations usually require more than looking at a planet/a house ruler, but it’s a good place to start.

ANUP

7th lord in 8th house will end up results of putting your efforts into financial gains.I will explain it later.

mossadrai

Hello, abritta.

I’m assuming this is a natal chart, not a transit one. This is important because I think you "should" be worried if this was a transit or forecast chart. In the natal chart, I would say you have little to worry.

And even if you wanted to worry, I wouldn’t say death is the issue. Your death, meaning, the spouse’s death, is seen in the 2nd house and its lord (8th from the 7th).

As noted by other members, the issue here is much more related to your finances and money than your death.

BEST

ANUP

Why always 8th house is taken for death???
This contributes for your research work,ancestral property,money,gains,satisfaction,your courage,contracts
and so many things.Hope all will understand this small thing.We can
cover everything under one umbrella.

Best Regards
Anup
kascorner.com

Senecar

Why always 8th house is taken for death???
This contributes for your research work,ancestral property,money,gains,satisfaction,your courage,contracts
and so many things.Hope all will understand this small thing.We can
cover everything under one umbrella.

Best Regards
Anup
kascorner.com

So how do you actually decide when 8th is for death, and when it is for money and other things?

Senecar

Vyri Thank you for your post. Much appreciated.

Well in my method, I usually take the questions as one of the significant element in the reading. So, if the question was about death, then 8th house with 12th 4th will be looked.

If it were about money, then 2nd then 8th 4th, and for health questions, 6th, then 8th 10th 12th.

For me money is more of 2nd house subject than 8th house, so first I would look at 2nd and then 8th for any possibility of inheritance or win fall, and 10th if money would come from the natives profession and would look at 12th and 4th house for confirmation or supporting evidence for that. 12th 4th will confirm if the money the native made will last to his old age before death, or if it will disappear leaving the native in poverty at his final year.

Sometimes money comes from marriage or partner, then there will be good aspect between 2nd and 7th.

For health questions, I wouldn't just look at 6th, but 6th with 8th and 12th and even 4th in conjunction how they relate and aspect.

Remember 6th house is also for people at work or work places, so if question was for those subject, then I would look at 6th and 10th and 11th. Do they have co-relation? Are there any receptions between the planets? What is the aspects between planets in these houses?

In no circumstances, I will say well 8th is money death and sex, and 6th is health. No no, you must look at other houses to draw multi dimensional picture. However, death is definitely 8th house start, and it progresses from there to other houses for its background information.

But was wondering if my method is correct, and how other people do on this respect. Maybe that was your point too? :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. My fiance has this placement. He is a Libra AC with Mars in Taurus in the 8th. His 8L Venus is also in the 7th house.

This concerns me because, well I'M his partner... I was just wondering what other ways this placement could play out besides death of the partner? I should probably mention he's been previously married and their relationship deteriorated primarily because of financial problems.

I wouldn't NOT marry him because of this, but this placement has really been causing me to lose some sleep, as silly as that may sound.

Mars in his 8th house could indicate that his partner spends too much money. Ruler of the 8th in his 7th could indicate that the cause of his death could indirectly be his partner, or maybe an ex partner. How Venus is aspected in his chart would give more information.

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars 7th lord over 8th, ill health for spouse,
venus exchange with aries 7th,
marriage through mere attractions-passion,
seeking mutuality in the relationship; artistic aptitudes;
venus negating to 7th, negating danger etc;
planets in exchange strong as if in own sign - 50%strength.

mars taurus 8th, love of food and comforts, stubborn;
hotel management, food technology and research etc,
accident prone-surgery, tonsils-piles etc,
able to cope with challenges/hurdles;
volatile finances of spouse;

venus 7th, significator for wife in 7th itself,
not considered desirable,
venus aspecting own libra, protective of own health and looks;

malefic mars aspecting own scorpio 2nd,
protective of finances, but not good for health of family members;

hope these probable derivatives help take stock based on ground realities,
do share feedbacks, how true-insightful,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Indeed I Dream

This position means that he doesn't want much sex. He is very interested in food. His luxuries (if he cares for them) are also many. He can leave you at times if his will decides it must be done. (careful!). He is interested in toys (things he can use.). He is interested in big cities. He is interested in being a school teacher. He loves himself.

:)

abritta3

This position means that he doesn't want much sex. He is very interested in food. His luxuries (if he cares for them) are also many. He can leave you at times if his will decides it must be done. (careful!). He is interested in toys (things he can use.). He is interested in big cities. He is interested in being a school teacher. He loves himself.

:)

Thanks for your reply - How did you form these observations? They're very detailed!