First Meeting Chart

ronaldstg

I've made a first meeting chart of my actual relationship, and figure that some of aspects doesn't seem good for romantic love.

Ascendant 19°29' Cancer

Moon 0°55' Leo, in House I

Sun 3°17' Aquarius, in House VII
Sun opposite Moon orb -2°23'
Sun square Mars orb -7°33'

Moon 0°55' Leo, in House I
Sun opposite Moon orb -2°23'
Moon inconjunction Venus orb -0°52'
Moon sesqui-quadrate Saturn orb -2°28'
Moon bi-quintile Neptune orb -1°17'

Venus 0°02' Capricorn, in House VI
Moon inconjunction Venus orb -0°52'
Venus square Jupiter orb +7°10'

Saturn 13°26' Sagittarius, in House V

Someone helps me to interpret those aspects?

Looking at this chart, this relationship seems to be based on intelligence and rationalism, with some lack of love or at least expression of it.

mossadrai

It helps if you attach the chart instead of listing the aspects and provide a little bit of your interpretation to get the discussion going.

Kitchy

Banned
Moon in 1st house of first-meetings is always good for beginning relationships - the native feels loved and loving during these times - generous and affectionate with emotions. (it's an especially good placement for first impressions)

Only problem I see is that it's only close aspect is with Neptune in 8th of chart - which indicates to me that you could possibly have issues of being taken advantage of financially based on your first impression to the other person. Or vice versa - but in general - there is a taking advantage issue here. Those things set in real early, usually, especially when moon concerned - so you may have already discovered this since January?

Ruler of 10th at first encounter was in 6th house - Venus - (is this person someone you met at work or or has some authority over you? public office, standing etc? - The indication here is that this will be some type of 'working' relationship.

I have found that when someone is lucky enough to remember the first meeting date and time, and if you know what the other's natal planets are, as well as your own - plug those into the first meeting chart - it gives a good idea of how each of you operated /came to/ or initiated the first meeting. It can be telling.

Last edited:

ronaldstg

You did an awesome observation about the ruler of 10th!
'cause this guy is a tipically capricorn type, even he has sun in aquarius, he had those capricorn characteristics, i mean workhalic, cold expression, close personality and is older than me. We've never worked together at all, we usually spend a bunch of time talking about working, studies, politics.

i've made a natal chart of his birthday but i don't know the time of his birth, anyway this chart shows up Venus in Capricorn, what could explain his behaviour.