Plz read this chart- concern higher education in abroad

krisha

Can anybody tell me, What are my prospect of higher studies-like ph.d in abroad?????

Attachments

• ras.jpg
    ras.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 23

Dirius

Method Used: traditional astrology

Are you almost 29 years old?

By directions, the ruler of your Ascendant is approaching the ruler of your 9th house.

Yes high chances of this happening.

:joyful::joyful:

Dirius

Thanks, I really appreciate your help. Can you plz elaborate more on this??

By using the prediction method of directions, the ruler of your 1st house (the Moon), approaches jupiter at (more or less) the age of 29 years old.

Now jupiter rules the 9th, which is the house of higher learning, and also of foreign countries. It would make sense that if you've recently had an opportunity to go study abroad, this direction is confirming it.

If you are indeed 29, or around that age, it would make sense. Of course you have to confirm your age. I understand that you might want to keep your birth-date secret, but to be honest, by looking at your chart and planetary position, its actually easy to know the exact day you were born :tongue:

Anyways,it would seem like a destined move....what are you planning on studying?

Dirius

Your right my age is around 29. I want to knw when this will happen????I am planning for Ph.D. Will i succeed????

The direction can't tell you if you will succeed, nor can it tell you if it will be good or bad for you.

It just signals that:"hey this opportunity has presented itself this year"

Perhaps you take the shot at it, and it ends up sucking, you waste money and is all for nothing. Or perhaps its a complete succes.

kshantaram

Premium Member
5th scorpio occult-research aptitude, moreover ketu scorpio 4th inclined to in-depth study and detachment from mother-motherland-detached attitude at home. natal rahu 10th inclined to foreign assignments.

jup-sun-mer-venus over reformist acq 8th research-investigative-exploratory aptitudes/attitude. jup 9th lord for higher learning over 8th for research attitude, but negating luck factor, support from father. 8th stellium with sun separative planet detached attitude towards life.

moon capricorn highest planetary deg the personality factor, ambitious, hardworking, practical, good at event management.

jupiter 2nd highest deg acq 8th, factor for vocation, mystic, reformist, research aptitude.

5th lord mars over 5th good for education-degree. saturn-mars sag ambitious and optimistic with love of law and justice, sportive, mechanical aptitude. saturn-mars hardworking with entrepreneurial attitude. sat lord 8th over 6th success amidst adversity. mer lord 12th over 8th again success amidst adversity. jup lord 6th over 8th success amidst adversity.

sun saturnine enemy sign, prone to chronic health issues, sciatica, urological issues, etc. saturn aspect own acq protective though.
mars debilated aspect over cancer asc could impact health, energy levels, anemic perhaps, protected by moon aspect own cancer asc. sun aspect own leo 2nd for finances while may not be ok for health of family members.

moon sign seems stronger with 9-10 lords mer-venus over 2nd from moon and good. moon asc lord saturn over sag 12th from moon tending to foreign lands/6th house foreignness. mer lord 9th from moon settling life at 32+ thumb rule.

currently sat transit natal sat 6th good for employment prospects and general progress, 12th from moon for foreign lands. jupiter transit leo 2nd for finances trine transit sat sag 6th for employment prospects. jup trine aries 10th for career. hence the focus seems on career and employment.

rahu transit libra 4th tending to distant lands. ketu transit impulsive aries 10th detachment from career/career changes.

hence aptitude for occult-research and reform. scope for foriegn lands. currently rahu transit libra 4th tending to foreign lands.

hope generic observations help, could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well

kshantaram

krisha

5th scorpio occult-research aptitude, moreover ketu scorpio 4th inclined to in-depth study and detachment from mother-motherland-detached attitude at home. natal rahu 10th inclined to foreign assignments.

jup-sun-mer-venus over reformist acq 8th research-investigative-exploratory aptitudes/attitude. jup 9th lord for higher learning over 8th for research attitude, but negating luck factor, support from father. 8th stellium with sun separative planet detached attitude towards life.

moon capricorn highest planetary deg the personality factor, ambitious, hardworking, practical, good at event management.

jupiter 2nd highest deg acq 8th, factor for vocation, mystic, reformist, research aptitude.

5th lord mars over 5th good for education-degree. saturn-mars sag ambitious and optimistic with love of law and justice, sportive, mechanical aptitude. saturn-mars hardworking with entrepreneurial attitude. sat lord 8th over 6th success amidst adversity. mer lord 12th over 8th again success amidst adversity. jup lord 6th over 8th success amidst adversity.

sun saturnine enemy sign, prone to chronic health issues, sciatica, urological issues, etc. saturn aspect own acq protective though.
mars debilated aspect over cancer asc could impact health, energy levels, anemic perhaps, protected by moon aspect own cancer asc. sun aspect own leo 2nd for finances while may not be ok for health of family members.

moon sign seems stronger with 9-10 lords mer-venus over 2nd from moon and good. moon asc lord saturn over sag 12th from moon tending to foreign lands/6th house foreignness. mer lord 9th from moon settling life at 32+ thumb rule.

currently sat transit natal sat 6th good for employment prospects and general progress, 12th from moon for foreign lands. jupiter transit leo 2nd for finances trine transit sat sag 6th for employment prospects. jup trine aries 10th for career. hence the focus seems on career and employment.

rahu transit libra 4th tending to distant lands. ketu transit impulsive aries 10th detachment from career/career changes.

hence aptitude for occult-research and reform. scope for foriegn lands. currently rahu transit libra 4th tending to foreign lands.

hope generic observations help, could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well

kshantaram
Thanks, i really appreciate your help. Its true, that i have interest in occult science, but i am planning for Ph.d, in bio-science. Its been long time i am trying for it, but its not worked out, So can tell me time phase means when this will happen?????Saturn position also malefic so, is he create obstacles?