Prison Chart

mossadrai

Hello everybody!

I am looking for some help with a case that has come to my hands recently. The chart below is from a person that was arrested two months ago and is still in prison. The subject's mother came to me to know if there is something that she can do to her son, and if there is a way to tell how long her son will be in prison.

I appreciate any help.

Natal chart alone and with transits, progressions and directions are attached or embedded below.

Attachments

• Natal.jpg
    Natal.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Natal+tr.jpg
    Natal+tr.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Natal+pr.jpg
    Natal+pr.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Natal+dir.jpg
    Natal+dir.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Marinka

Can you share more information ---

- what type of crime?
- will there be a trial and when expected?

With situations (crime/trials) like this, I usually find that expected series of steps (and dates) is important as that is key in interpreting the angles. For example, a good angle could mean that the charges are dropped but, it could also mean that someone is let out on bail or that the picked jury looks to be in their favor.

mossadrai

Hello, Marinka!

- the crime is related to dealing drugs and being the leader of a group of dealers
- there will be a trial to see what is the future of the subject, however there is no prediction on when the trial must happen. The mother expects it to be in December, but it is more a wishful thinking than a real fact.

Just as a side note, in Brazilian system of law there is no jury. The subject will be judged directly by a judge, and in the presence of two lawyers (one prosecuting and one defending him).

Marinka

Hello, Marinka!

- the crime is related to dealing drugs and being the leader of a group of dealers
- there will be a trial to see what is the future of the subject, however there is no prediction on when the trial must happen. The mother expects it to be in December, but it is more a wishful thinking than a real fact.

Just as a side note, in Brazilian system of law there is no jury. The subject will be judged directly by a judge, and in the presence of two lawyers (one prosecuting and one defending him).

Good information, thank you ...

Last question, would be be able to be released on bail while he is waiting for the trial or does he have to stay in jail.

Vista

I think he will be in prison for a couple years at the very least. The transits and progressions are not very favorable in my opinion. You have malefic Saturn and Mars moving through his house of law with Venus ruling. The 12th house of confinement is ruled by natal Saturn retrograde and conjunct natal Uranus. It's in the 10th house of the public, his natal promise does not point to him getting away with a crime for very long. It seems this is not the first time he has gotten in trouble. I believe he has a temper problem and a tendency to lie. Both will get him into trouble. Transiting Uranus and transiting Pluto with be squaring and opposing natal Venus on and off for the next couple years.

My observation if he were to get acquitted which I don't think will happen, everything points to him getting into trouble again. I feel sorry for his mother.

Marinka

I haven't had much time to look at these charts but, I did see a few items that bear mentioning.

-The December date that the mother has noted is likely based on Saturn conjuncting the midheaven. I have to agree that there will be some step at that time. It could be concluded that since Saturn will enter the 10th of status, there might be restriction. Saturn also rules the 12 of imprisonment and with this, could indicate a competed trial and a prison term.

- The ascendant is late degrees indicating an inability to foresee events and plan. Usually have to react at the last minute. With this - plan for the unexpected.

I did see a few favorable indications but, will have to get back to this thread later.

Vista

I also notice he has Neptune in the 11th house of friendship. This is someone who can be easily led astray by his piers. The ruler Jupiter is square his debilitated Sun which doesn't help and points to over indulgence to his detriment. T Pluto the ruler of the underworld(or can be) although it's about transformation and breaking down and rebuilding. Interesting it's been going through his 11th and had been conjuncting natal Neptune.

Humm....the 29th degree while a critical degree it is the degree of a millionaire as well. Many extremely successful people have planets in the 29th degree.

Last edited: