Do you have to join the illuminati/the elite to be rich?

YonyGursho

Just wondering, because there are many youtubers out there who have enough views and watch times on their videos that they should be rich at this point, however not all of them appear to be satanic in any way shape or form.

If they were secretly part of the elite, they would be required to show it towards their viewers in some way through their videos. Otherwise, they wouldn't be sticking to the status-quo of being an elite/an illuminati member. Which would mean they'd be breaking the rules of their job as an elite.

I am very soon going to start online work which can easily make me rich within a matter of days. But because I am unsure if I do become rich I will have to be a part of them, I am hesitant to become rich, as I don't want to be an elite/ part of the illuminati.

Does anyone know the answer?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Just wondering, because there are many youtubers out there who have enough views and watch times on their videos that they should be rich at this point, however not all of them appear to be satanic in any way shape or form.

If they were secretly part of the elite, they would be required to show it towards their viewers in some way through their videos. Otherwise, they wouldn't be sticking to the status-quo of being an elite/an illuminati member. Which would mean they'd be breaking the rules of their job as an elite.

I am very soon going to start online work which can easily make me rich within a matter of days. But because I am unsure if I do become rich I will have to be a part of them, I am hesitant to become rich off of the online work, as I don't want to be an elite or part of the illuminati.

Does anyone know the answer?
Re: Do you have to join the illuminati/the elite to be rich?

not necessarily - simply be born into an illuminati/elite family :smile:

JUPITERASC

Well I wasn't born into an illuminati elite family.
So are you saying that only the rich can be an elite/an illuminati?
I'm saying not everyone is rich
and also
not everyone is elite

I'm saying not everyone craves being rich :smile:

and

not everyone is interested in being elite

Hkk

Account Closed
Free will that’s why and ur thinking too much! Are you actually being serious lol if you believe you might then you will- power of the mind. Think positively don’t believe the **** and you won’t 😇lol

YonyGursho

Free will that’s why and ur thinking too much! Are you actually being serious lol if you believe you might then you will- power of the mind. Think positively don’t believe the **** and you won’t 😇lol

Clearly you have nothing of value to say here. Have a good day 👍

Hkk

Account Closed
What I say is of value always. You just can’t see it as you only value what you want to hear. So you already have the answer you just want others to confirm the most ridiculous paranoid rubbish your going on about!! Satanist!! Seriously ??

YonyGursho

What I say is of value always. You just can’t see it as you only value what you want to hear. So you already have the answer you just want others to confirm the most ridiculous paranoid rubbish your going on about!! Satanist!! Seriously ??

Further proof of my point.