Rahu conjunct 11th lord mystery!!!

Ajesh

Hi everyone

lets see who can figure this one out

in my chart rahu os conjunct 11th lord moon, which prediction is true

1) Rahu eclipses the moon , therefore the moon is powerless,damaged , weak, blocked and since its 11th lord income will be veryyy low and no wishes will come true
2) Rahu acts like its dispostior Jupiter and bein aspected by Jupiter and therefore will amplify moon (11th) lord and bring huge income, money and wishes wil come true
3) Moon has full directional strength and in Kendra but is in marka karaka position (death degree in saggitarius) so it is good and bad

27/02/1992
21:45 pm
england london
male

Ajesh

Hi Sujit - i have got my birth time rectified and thankyou very much for your reply , did you also see jupiters aspect onto both moon and rahu , is there any positive aspects to this conjunction

Hi Much- This conjunction is occuring in the 4th house , not any of the upachaya houses , thankyou

muchacho

Okay, I took at quick look at your chart, just the 4th and 11th:

According to Shadbala, your Moon is your strongest planet, so it's not 1).

Rahu will not act like Jupiter, Rahu will only be connected to Jupiter if in the house that Jupiter rules and less malefic if aspected by Jupiter, and a waning Moon is malefic anyway, so it isn't 2) either.

Cancer is the most auspicious sign in terms of wealth. So having your 11th in Cancer is a good sign. And since 11th lord is strong, that's a good sign, too. Also, your 11th lord is in the 4th, which is auspicious again. But we are dealing with malefics here. So the way I would read it is that your ability of acquiring wealth is not in question here. The question is rather if you should be acquiring wealth is it going to happen by honest or dishonest means, easily or only after struggle and setbacks, in your home country or abroad.

But keep in mind that the rasi at best gives you only 1/3 of the entire picture. You also have to look at the chart from chandra lagna, surya lagna and then the D9, of course which may confirm or modify what has been said so far. Reading your chart from chandra lagna will probably the most accurate since Moon is your strongest planet.

Last edited:

Ajesh

Thankyou so much for taking your time to respond

2 quick points

1) you said rahu will only act like jupiter if sitting in a house ruled by jupiter or aspected and in this case it is both in saggitarius and heavily aspected by Jupiter ,also 4th lord aspects 4th house wouldn't tht also mitigate rahus damage ontop of aspecting it

2) i no this is the most basic question that have many variables but i find myself consistantly in debt as im in my sun and i no its the 12th lord in 6th in enemies sign etc etc so the reason im intereseted so much into my moons dasha is im hoping in terms of wealth wise it would be better , but rahus assiocation is what is causing me distress

thankyou

muchacho

Thankyou so much for taking your time to respond

2 quick points

1) you said rahu will only act like jupiter if sitting in a house ruled by jupiter or aspected and in this case it is both in saggitarius and heavily aspected by Jupiter ,also 4th lord aspects 4th house wouldn't tht also mitigate rahus damage ontop of aspecting it

2) i no this is the most basic question that have many variables but i find myself consistantly in debt as im in my sun and i no its the 12th lord in 6th in enemies sign etc etc so the reason im intereseted so much into my moons dasha is im hoping in terms of wealth wise it would be better , but rahus assiocation is what is causing me distress

thankyou
Yeah, there's a strong Rahu connection, in the navamsa your Moon is with Rahu as well and in the 11th in Cancer, which is a kinda interesting.

Is your birth time absolutely accurate?

Last edited:

Ajesh

sry did u mean in navamsha rahu is with jupiter?

I no i sound so greedy asking about money its only because its the 11th lord its very worrying incase rahu is damaging the moon and weaking it meaning low income and no wishes and dreams (predicted by some other astrologers)

in chandra lagna moon is 8th lord aspected again by 1st and 4th lord jupiter from 9th house

muchacho

According to my software (Jagannatha Hora, Lahiri ayanamsa) in the navamsa chart your Moon is with Rahu in the 11th and Jupiter is in the 12th again.

With such a strong Moon as ruler of 11th, it's only logical that you would have strong desires and Rahu is only amplifying that. That's just the way it is. No need to feel guilty about that. The concept of greed only makes sense if you believe in limited resources and shortage which is evidently not true. So greed is a bogus concept anyway.

You see, you can't choose your desires, they just appear out of nowhere. What you can do is deny them or fulfill them. So if you have a strong desire for wealth and it is also indicated in your chart, then it is obviously a genuine desire and part of the plan you have for this life. So go for it.

Right, lagna lord in 9th that's very nice.

Ajesh

Hi

I have attatched both the d9 and birth chart in the attatchment

also rahu is in venus nakshatra

im really hoping the moon is not weakened by rahu

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 30

muchacho

The difference is that I am using mean nodes while you are using true nodes.

And your Moon is strong.

But you should check your birth time, lagna in rasi will change after only 2min 30sec! And then you've got a whole different chart.

mathur_dinesh

The Moon in Virgo ascendant chart is not able to produce the very best results as it is not comfortable vis-à-vis Mercury the ruler of the ascendant.
Rahu in Virgo is considered well placed as it is deemed to be its own sign.
There is close conjunction between the Moon and Rahu in the fourth house. Its adverse effect would be limited.
The Moon in the fourth is a strong indicator of mother of the individual. As Rahu is adverse to the Moon it would cause some trouble and danger to the mother.
There is close mutual aspect between Jupiter and Rahu. This in a way will produce characteristics of chandal combination. Jupiter is the owner of two angles. According to Parashar such a Jupiter would not give beneficial results. Still the adverse nature of Rahu would be mitigated to some extent.
Since the Moon owns the eleventh house, under aspect of Jupiter it would produce results pertaining to income/gain/success. The quantum of gains would certainly be reduced on account of involvement of Rahu.
Rahu is a materialistic planet. It promotes ambition to gain and achieve in this world. It would impart this tendency to the individual when it joins the Moon, the representative of the mind.
Since Saturn is in a constellation of the Moon, the individual will have to face worries on account of his children. This is confirmed by presence of exalted owner of the eighth in the fifth in a constellation of the Moon.
Venus is with naturally malefic planets Mars and Saturn. It owns the second house. It is in a constellation of the Moon. It would only confirm what the Moon in company of Rahu is showing-a diminished financial status. The combustion of Mercury in the sixth house supports this conclusion.

Last edited:

Ajesh

Hi

thankyou all for your help and like i said earlier i know i said greedy about asking about wealth but since it is the 11th lord of income that i will be going through i am quite worried about how my financial position will be

thankyou

muchacho

Then just looking at the 11th house isn't enough. As a start, Lagna/Lagna lord, Sun and Moon should be strong. For wealth you have to look at the 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses and their lords because those create wealth, to see if that wealth is lasting you have to additionally look at the 1st and the 10th and also 3rd. You have to further look for Raja yoga and Dhana yoga combinations. Usually you'll find some, but often they get cancelled out. You have to do this entire procedure for the chart from Lagna, the chart from Chandra Lagna, the chart from Indu Lagna and the Navamsa. And that should keep you busy for a day or two. :biggrin:

muchacho

Right, you have to look for patterns that show up repeatedly. And when you've done that for all four charts then you've got a good feeling already for your actual potential.