Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-12-2016, 04:46 PM

I almost died -literally- as a result of this relationship. Insane synastry?

Greetings all. I am a long time lurker, astrology lover and novice. What finally prompted me to seek multiple interpretations here is a romantic relationship that recently ended and has left my life in a tailspin. I am totally broken for the first time down to the soul level and looking for answers everywhere I can find them... as a way of slowly letting go and finding peace.

Can you help? Please. From the bottom of my heart.
I almost died as a result of a secret he was keeping from me. It was the most obsessive, sexual, romantic, lesson filled relationship I've ever had. And I'm feeling through spirit that its a once in a lifetime thing for me.

I'm thinking Venus trine Pluto and Pluto conjunct Moon were both a big part of it. But I'm looking for other input.

Thank you!

Last edited by orangehuffybike; 11-06-2018 at 04:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to orangehuffybike For This Useful Post:
noraleader (04-13-2016)
Unread 04-12-2016, 04:50 PM

Re: I almost died -literally- as a result of this relationship. Insane synastry?

Please post synastry chart.
Unread 04-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

Re: I almost died -literally- as a result of this relationship. Insane synastry?

You will be good-off to explain 'died' as literal or metaphorical.

Either way - it looks like you survived - so what makes you want to re-visit your "almost" dying?

People who almost 'die' but live are usually very optimistic and hopeful about their life after their near-miss.
Unread 04-12-2016, 05:21 PM

What I mean is... a secret he was keeping about something he was doing to me during our relationship is something that could have eventually brought about my physical death. I am actually still not completely sure I will recover health wise. I wont know until late May. Like any victim I am feeling that desperate need for answers of any sort. His crime against me is so unique that relatively few people on earth have experienced it Im sure. I feel very alone and broken.

I want to see what can be interpreted from the chart/aspects before I tell everyone what the situation is. My partner did share some pretty important placements with the chart of Charles Manson, so its fitting I suppose.

I am feeling very optimistic about life as soon as I am sure of my fate...I can already feel how it will renew me to know I'm ok, so I'm trying to manifest that good reality... but its just touch and go until late May.

Last edited by orangehuffybike; 04-12-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Unread 04-12-2016, 05:47 PM

Last edited by orangehuffybike; 04-12-2016 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Posted a better synastry report above.
Unread 04-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Banned

it's better if you attach the images to the posts here, so our computers don't have to die going to some dodgy site.
Unread 04-13-2016, 02:04 AM

Did he cast some kind of spectre on you?
Unread 04-13-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehuffybike View Post
Greetings all. I am a long time lurker, astrology lover and novice. What finally prompted me to seek multiple interpretations here is a romantic relationship that recently ended and has left my life in a tailspin. I am totally broken for the first time down to the soul level and looking for answers everywhere I can find them... as a way of slowly letting go and finding peace.

Can you help? Please. From the bottom of my heart.
I almost died as a result of a secret he was keeping from me. It was the most obsessive, sexual, romantic, lesson filled relationship I've ever had. And I'm feeling through spirit that its a once in a lifetime thing for me.

I'm thinking Venus trine Pluto and Pluto conjunct Moon were both a big part of it. But I'm looking for other input.

Thank you!

The composite chart has the Sun in the 8th squaring the Moon /Pluto. Was he having lots of extreme and unprotected sex with lost of shady/high risk partners?
Unread 04-13-2016, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
The composite chart has the Sun in the 8th squaring the Moon /Pluto. Was he having lots of extreme and unprotected sex with lost of shady/high risk partners?
OMG yes!! He appeared to be one person on the outside. Handsome, high income, VERY successful in job, super smart, no criminal record, a philanthropist, very charming, very sexy, treated me like a queen.... I was head over freaking heels. But the most messed up part he kept hidden, the part that tells lies and half truths.

He had random hookup sex with men before meeting me and got HIV. And failed to tell me that for our 10 month relationship. Sicko. I wont know if I'm in the clear til May. And I've hired the best attorney in town.

Last edited by orangehuffybike; 04-13-2016 at 05:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to orangehuffybike For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-13-2016)
Unread 04-13-2016, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangehuffybike View Post
OMG yes!! He appeared to be one person on the outside. Handsome, high income, VERY successful in job, super smart, no criminal record, a philanthropist, very charming, very sexy, treated me like a queen.... I was head over freaking heels. But the most messed up part he kept hidden, the part that tells lies and half truths.

He had random hookup sex with men before meeting me and got HIV. And failed to tell me that for our 10 month relationship. Sicko. I wont know if I'm in the clear til May. And I've hired the best attorney in town.
I am really sorry to hear that. It must be really hard to wait and wonder all this time.

What a cruel thing to do to you.
Unread 04-13-2016, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I am really sorry to hear that. It must be really hard to wait and wonder all this time.

What a cruel thing to do to you.
Yes. And hence me posting here for synastry comments.

From what I can tell... on his side the obsession was so bad that he cared more about keeping me in his life than he cared about my literal life! Disturbing. He knew I would leave him if he told me, once he had already been intimate with me.

Friends seemed to think... that he adored me and spoiled me so much he hioped by the time he told me he hoped it wouldn't matter to me.

Crazy.
Unread 04-14-2016, 08:15 AM

Hi !

I cannot read western synastry, but i will tell you what i feel intuitively. Let him go and do not harbour any revengeful thoughts about him. That may end in him pulling you in his web again. Forgive him and let him go. It is an extrordinarliy difficult thing to do .. but do try. By the way, do you have your North node (Rahu) in Scorpio ??
Unread 04-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Banned

not to dogpile on you.. power corrupts and so forth.. perhaps you may have noticed that society is kind of messed up.. and while it presents to us myriad faces of successful, benevolent persons in society, society and the media also lies..

agencies that wish to deceive us may put effort into maintaining a component, be it of personality, or a person, or a party of people.. who are not deeply engrained in detriment and manage to present a pleasant surface.. eg. in the masonic lodges, these are "porch masons" - they look nice set up front.

it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven.

i concur.. if you have escaped with your health, and some semblance of sustenance, go forward with your life..

Tags
died, insane, literally, relationship, result, synastry