Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-19-2011, 08:14 AM

Confused about the placements in my third house

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this chart no longer applies to me. I had my birth time wrong :X
Attached Images
File Type: gif ASTROCHART.gif (56.8 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by moonmade; 06-26-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 12-19-2011, 06:29 PM

Re: Confused about the placements in my third house

What's confusing you about your third house?
Unread 12-19-2011, 06:39 PM

Why there are so many planets in my 3rd house and in Capricorn. I'm just having a hard time understanding the 3rd house. I don't feel like it applies to me too much?

What are my biggest influences here?

Thanks.
Unread 12-19-2011, 06:47 PM

Sorry to keep answering your questions with further questions, but what is it about these placements that you feel doesn't apply to you? You need to be careful of "cookbook" interpretations off the internet as a) they don't take the whole of your chart into account and b) they are of wildly varying quality.
Unread 12-19-2011, 06:57 PM

I appreciate your responses.

Well, I understand the 3rd house is about communications and just wanted help clarifying why this particular house has so many placements in it. What exactly is it saying about me as a person?

Do some of the placements explain why I have such a hard time communicating with and does it explains my nervousness?

Sorry to be so vague about what it is that I want to know... I guess I'm just wondering if there is anything interesting that sticks out that I should be aware of.
Unread 12-19-2011, 07:25 PM

Saturn in the 3rd could explain some of your difficulties with communication, but also Neptune could indicate some problems either with communicating clearly or with understanding what people are trying to communicate to you. Venus there, however, could indicate some creativity and, allied with Neptune, might imply a great deal of imagination - there's the potential there for creative writing, I would suggest.
Unread 12-19-2011, 08:03 PM

Yeah. I'd say that is pretty accurate. Now to overcome those negative aspects...

Tags
confused, house, placements