How Aquarians relate to other zodiac signs

SunConjunctUranus

Did I really offend you?

Oh yeah. I think any type probably has that ability. Granted, at the moment, I’m very much -ahem— ... focused on a Scorpio 😊☺️

What is sooo good about Scorpio aka sidereal Libra? :unsure:

Most of them are kind and genuine person but not really an easy going person to be around. And an archetype, like yourself, somewhat too much talking for them. I personally never see a couple with Sun at Cancer and Sun at Scorpio. Have you see the actual couple with this combination?

The Sun was at Al-Nathra when you were born, thus Praesape wasn't visible. That's why you offended me! :alien:

Lykanized

What is sooo good about Scorpio aka sidereal Libra? :unsure:

Most of them are kind and genuine person but not really an easy going person to be around. And an archetype, like yourself, somewhat too much talking for them. I personally never see a couple with Sun at Cancer and Sun at Scorpio. Have you see the actual couple with this combination?

The Sun was at Al-Nathra when you were born, thus Praesape wasn't visible. That's why you offended me! :alien:
Well, I don’t like her because she’s a Scorpio, she just happens to be one and of course yes, a sidereal Libra. Oddly, I happen to still be a Cancer in sidereal so look at us! A Libra-Cancer prospective relationship!

I’m not sure what you’re saying tho. I don’t talk a lot

I think Poohbear is right. Really anyone can be a couple

I’m curious about the last part. What does the ‘sun at Al-Nathra’ and ‘Praesape being invisible’ mean? What are the implications?

Perhaps this should be moved to pm

CapAquaPis

How we relate to people in astrology has a lot of do with 4 fundamental aspects in our natal chart: Our sun sign (identity and self), moon sign (emotions and mental state), rising sign (others perception of you and your individuality), and ruler planet (be it modern or traditional).

We have a ruler, co-ruler, influences (a 3rd planet) and exaltations.
Aries: Mars, Pluto, Sun and Venus.
Taurus: Venus, Ceres, Mercury and Mars.
Gemini: Mercury, Venus, Eris and Jupiter.
Cancer: Moon, Ceres, Sun and Saturn.
Leo: The Sun, Mars, Moon and Uranus.
Virgo: Mercury, Ceres, Jupiter and Neptune.
Libra: Venus, Eris, Saturn and Mars.
Scorpio: Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Venus.
Sagittarius: Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron and Mercury.
Capricorn: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto and Moon.
Aquarius: Uranus, Saturn, Eris and Sun.
Pisces: Neptune, Jupiter, Sedna and Mercury.

For some reason, I would think the ideal partner for me (romantically) has a sun in Cancer or Aquarius, saturn or uranus in Virgo, ascendant in Sagittarius and moon in Aquarius or Cancer. Note my sun and moon signs are Aquarius, ascendant in Cancer and my saturn placement is Virgo, but uranus for me was in Scorpio and note my Sun/Moon conjunction is in the Scorpion 8th house.

david starling

How we relate to people in astrology has a lot of do with 4 fundamental aspects in our natal chart: Our sun sign (identity and self), moon sign (emotions and mental state), rising sign (others perception of you and your individuality), and ruler planet (be it modern or traditional).

We have a ruler, co-ruler, influences (a 3rd planet) and exaltations.
Aries: Mars, Pluto, Sun and Venus.
Taurus: Venus, Ceres, Mercury and Mars.
Gemini: Mercury, Venus, Eris and Jupiter.
Cancer: Moon, Ceres, Sun and Saturn.
Leo: The Sun, Mars, Moon and Uranus.
Virgo: Mercury, Ceres, Jupiter and Neptune.
Libra: Venus, Eris, Saturn and Mars.
Scorpio: Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Venus.
Sagittarius: Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron and Mercury.
Capricorn: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto and Moon.
Aquarius: Uranus, Saturn, Eris and Sun.
Pisces: Neptune, Jupiter, Sedna and Mercury.

For some reason, I would think the ideal partner for me (romantically) has a sun in Cancer or Aquarius, saturn or uranus in Virgo, ascendant in Sagittarius and moon in Aquarius or Cancer. Note my sun and moon signs are Aquarius, ascendant in Cancer and my saturn placement is Virgo, but uranus for me was in Scorpio and note my Sun/Moon conjunction is in the Scorpion 8th house.

How well do you relate to young children? Seems like you would be a natural for it.

CapAquaPis

How well do you relate to young children? Seems like you would be a natural for it.

I like children, but I never had one in age 39 without a close relationship in my life to produce any. I'm a good uncle to my now 19 year old nephew and 4-5-year-old step-niece. To be a good loving father or parent takes maturity and responsibility to raise a child to become a well-functioning independent adult.

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve always had fun with Aquarius sun ppl. We have had fun laughter and never has there been an abuse of boundaries with an Aquarius for me. I mean is I don’t need to try with an Aquarius we just naturally get on. Male or female.

I’m a cap sun libra ascendant and Leo moon.
I know a lot of ppl say u can’t just go off a sun sign, you need to look at a full chart and I understand this however sometimes there’s some suns no matter what the chart ur never gonna get it on with. I’m not saying this is a fact but this is what I’m thinking maybe 🤷🏻*♀️.

Anyway going back Aquarius yes! Maybe I get on with them as it’s my south node 😊

Hkk

Account Closed
I like children, but I never had one in age 39 without a close relationship in my life to produce any. I'm a good uncle to my now 19 year old nephew and 4-5-year-old step-niece. To be a good loving father or parent takes maturity and responsibility to raise a child to become a well-functioning independent adult.

Just off topic for a min.... do u think this is due to your nn/sn. Asking as you mentioned born in 1980 same as me Nn Leo

david starling

I’ve always had fun with Aquarius sun ppl. We have had fun laughter and never has there been an abuse of boundaries with an Aquarius for me. I mean is I don’t need to try with an Aquarius we just naturally get on. Male or female.

I’m a cap sun libra ascendant and Leo moon.
I know a lot of ppl say u can’t just go off a sun sign, you need to look at a full chart and I understand this however sometimes there’s some suns no matter what the chart ur never gonna get it on with. I’m not saying this is a fact but this is what I’m thinking maybe 🤷🏻*♀️.

Anyway going back Aquarius yes! Maybe I get on with them as it’s my south node 😊

Nice chart! [IMO] Party much?

david starling

How do Sense of Purpose and change in attitude differ?

Sense of Purpose is a guided, lifelong, creative drive.
The "catalytic" placements, like Venus in Aquarius, cause changes in what's already in existence as the occasion arises. I used the word "attitude" in this particular case, because of the Air-element involved.