Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

william

Mercury was 1 & 7 sublord.

jhora software
Thankyou for your response. For Australia cities in jhora, should we apply GMT+11 or GMT+10hrs for Australian cities? When I apply GMT+11hours for Australian cities in jhora, I feel event charts were not accurate. Kindly guide in this.

shiva

Thankyou for your response. For Australia cities in jhora, should we apply GMT+11 or GMT+10hrs for Australian cities? When I apply GMT+11hours for Australian cities in jhora, I feel event charts were not accurate. Kindly guide in this.

William I think this is dicuss forum not teaching forum.

Anyway see in Australia few cities GMT will be +11 and for few +10..

Example Sydney +10 GMT ,for Adelaide +9:30 GMT.
? Why.

Due to longitude and latitude..

U can use astrosage software or jhora or some others softwares but I use True node instead of means nodes..

william

William I think this is dicuss forum not teaching forum.

Anyway see in Australia few cities GMT will be +11 and for few +10..

Example Sydney +10 GMT ,for Adelaide +9:30 GMT.
? Why.

Due to longitude and latitude..

U can use astrosage software or jhora or some others softwares but I use True node instead of means nodes..
Ok thank-you

shiva

Mumbai v Delhi

Match starts in Mer sub & ends in ven sub.

But today nodes in forwarded motion, we can see ASC/DSC reversal frequently in today's match.

7:30-7:37 MI
7:38-7:51 DC
7:52-8:11 MI
8:12-8:43 DC
8:44-9:21 MI

DC will make first IPL final

kalinka

I think it's not a big secret that since a week (since tropical Venus entered into Libra) every toss winner, Bowles first and wins the game (except RR vs KKR match). And this will be repeated probably until the End of ipl ;) (except tomorrow game maybe...let's see). So DC vs MI in the final.

kalinka

Yes ASC is Delhi. And they will dominate the whole game until 21.00.then hyd will come back but I don't think they can defeat Delhi. Let's see. So I'm still seeing DC and mi in the final :-D

Last edited:

shiva

Dc v Hyd

Moon sub fav DC( till 8:40 ist.)

Next sub mars 50-50 ( till 10:03)

8:41-9:28 Hyd
9:29-10:03 DC

Last sub Rahu Hyd.(10:04 ist)

Osamenor

Staff member
William I think this is dicuss forum not teaching forum

This is a learning forum too. People are EXPECTED to come here if they want to learn astrology. If someone asks a question on how to use a particular astrological method, and you know the answer, the thing to do is answer it.

But if you want someone to explain a particular astrological method to you, that's a different subject from discussing predictions, which is what's going on in this thread. Please start a new thread for that question.

shiva

This is a learning forum too. People are EXPECTED to come here if they want to learn astrology. If someone asks a question on how to use a particular astrological method, and you know the answer, the thing to do is answer it..

@ osamenor I agree with u, but one question to u and admin did anyone in this forum posting with any astrology post.

Leave about discussing

Status
Not open for further replies.