Discussing the Saturn Transit in the signs and houses

Jaded

Premium Member
Hmmm now you've got me all concerned, it's like your giving me bits and pieces lol..... :tongue:

Cliff hanger!!! Haha

I guess we shall have to see what the all mighty Saturn has in store lol.

You such a doll for reading my chart. I wish I was inclined enough in astrology to do the same for you as well my dear :love:

ALRESCHA

:lol: sorry, I apologize! I might as well tell you how.

Think about what each of the houses affected stands for. Then look at the positions of each of those houses' rulers, what other planets are there, what they stand for and what Saturn does to them. It's best for you to do your research, minding your own chart is the fastest way to learn.

Transits are not detailed enough, so please cast your solar return chart, your progressions, directions. Use lunar returns to make plans. :smile: Try it.

Thank you very much for your kind words (and they are very sweet, because I got the kind of chart nobody wants to read and that I accepted), but I didn't quite read your chart :happy: I hope I helped though. <3

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
:lol: sorry, I apologize! I might as well tell you how.

Think about what each of the houses affected stands for. Then look at the positions of each of those houses' rulers, what other planets are there, what they stand for and what Saturn does to them. It's best for you to do your research, minding your own chart is the fastest way to learn.

Transits are not detailed enough, so please cast your solar return chart, your progressions, directions. Use lunar returns to make plans. :smile: Try it.

Thank you very much for your kind words (and they are very sweet, because I got the kind of chart nobody wants to read and that I accepted), but I didn't quite read your chart :happy: I hope I helped though. <3
I have no idea if I did this right. I typed in my current location my normal, birthdate and time, and I just went ahead and put January 1 2015 for this whole year. My sun is in the 8th that looks scary lol.
image.jpg

ALRESCHA

:sideways: don't worry, please <3

make a new thread, get as many opinions as possible.

It still shows what transits show, but you got beautiful Venus to help you out! <3

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Saturn transits seem to be a pain point with many. But they have the potential to be so very positive...once you get through them.

I went through my second Saturn return last year. It's now going through my 12th house as well. That's the time to clear out the attic, so to speak. Deal with unfinished business in preparation for when it moves into the 1st house. You're setting the foundation for a new beginning.

I'm looking forward to it transiting to my 1st house next year.

:taurus::scorpio:

Jaded

Premium Member
Saturn transits seem to be a pain point with many. But they have the potential to be so very positive...once you get through them.

I went through my second Saturn return last year. It's now going through my 12th house as well. That's the time to clear out the attic, so to speak. Deal with unfinished business in preparation for when it moves into the 1st house. You're setting the foundation for a new beginning.

I'm looking forward to it transiting to my 1st house next year.

I'll be moving to Texas in January so I'll be cleaning out everything lol. And I'm in constant achy pain. Back and joints.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I've run into some physical issues myself. I don't relate that to the 12th house in anyway though. Saturn will definitely leave it's mark on our lives. Glad your transit of Saturn in your 10th brought such positive results

Erulastiel14

Saturn leaves my 12th house for the final time in October and I'm more than ready for it. This transit is supposed to be the end of an era and it's definitely true. I've spent most of my adult life so far in school and I'm preparing to join the workforce and begin the next chapter of my life.

My Sun and Mercury-Pluto conjunction are in this house and Saturn transiting these planets was not pretty. I got depressed to the point where I couldn't function. I thought about suicide and had to go on medication. I felt utterly powerless and hopeless.

I was about to finish grad school yet somehow I convinced myself I was a failure for not having figured out my career yet nor was I in a relationship like all my peers seemed to be. Mercury rules my 7th and 10th houses. Saturn is also chasing my progressed Moon so my pMoon went over all these points at almost the same time Saturn did.

I also had some issues with my health that resulted in me essentially passing out on a flight returning from vacation and I was hospitalized immediately upon landing. The 12th house rules hospitals.

But on the positive side, I've learned a lot about myself. Especially certain mentalities and beliefs I've always had about myself that are self-destructive. If I want to have the life I want I can't bring them with me when Saturn transits my 1st house.

Last edited:

Jaded

Premium Member
Saturn leaves my 12th house for the final time in October and I'm more than ready for it. This transit is supposed to be the end of an era and it's definitely true. I've spent most of my adult life so far in school and I'm preparing to join the workforce and begin the next chapter of my life.

My Sun and Mercury-Pluto conjunction are in this house and Saturn transiting these planets was not pretty. I got depressed to the point where I couldn't function. I thought about suicide and had to go on medication. I felt utterly powerless and hopeless.

I was about to finish grad school yet somehow I convinced myself I was a failure for not having figured out my career yet nor was I in a relationship like all my peers seemed to be. Mercury rules my 7th and 10th houses. Saturn is also chasing my progressed Moon so my pMoon went over all these points at almost the same time Saturn did.

I also had some issues with my health that resulted in me essentially passing out on a flight returning from vacation and I was hospitalized immediately upon landing. The 12th house rules hospitals.

But on the positive side, I've learned a lot about myself. Especially certain mentalities and beliefs I've always had about myself that are self-destructive. If I want to have the life I want I can't bring them with me when Saturn transits my 1st house.

My Saturn transit has been depressing and eye opening to say the least. I go through alot of extreme fatigue, weight gain -(could be attributed to my jupiter/virgo transit conj. My AC too tho)-, feeling like time has literally slowed down so much it stopped.

I cannot wait for it to go into my 1st, even with my massive stellium.

This transit has also been making me much more reserved and reclusive. I find myself not joining in the conversation or simply ignoring phone calls. It's definitely been a challenge. This time next year it will be past my ac so we shall see :)

Erulastiel14

My Saturn transit has been depressing and eye opening to say the least. I go through alot of extreme fatigue, weight gain -(could be attributed to my jupiter/virgo transit conj. My AC too tho)-, feeling like time has literally slowed down so much it stopped.

I cannot wait for it to go into my 1st, even with my massive stellium.

This transit has also been making me much more reserved and reclusive. I find myself not joining in the conversation or simply ignoring phone calls. It's definitely been a challenge. This time next year it will be past my ac so we shall see :)

Oh wow, it's been a while since I made that post. Saturn's been in my 1st house for 7 months now. But I still think about when Saturn was in my 12th house because I see Saturn's transits of the 12th-1st houses as one phase instead of two separate phases. Saturn in the 12th is when an old persona disintegrates and Saturn conjoining the Asc and transiting the 1st is the beginning stage of a new persona being born.

In his book Astrology Karma & Transformation, Stephen Arroyo says Saturn's transit of the 12th is "when you meet the results of all the thoughts, actions, desires and activities you have engaged in during the last Saturn cycle through the houses. ... In other words those ambitions, values, priorities, activities and beliefs that once gave meaning to your life are beginning to dissolve as Saturn enters this house. ... The old is being dissolved at this time in order to make room for the birth of new life-orientation and life structure. However what is so disorienting about this time period is that it is a period of waiting, dreaming and inner exploration during which the individual has no firm boundaries or solid anchor to hold onto."

This is how it was for me, looking back. What was so scary about Saturn in my 12th was I had no idea where I was going and I felt I needed to have know right then.

Since Saturn's been in my 1st I've been on an inner journey of myself. I've identified the fears that came up when Saturn was in my 12th and am working to correct it because I've carried them inside me for as long as I can remember and they ultimately hold me back. I'm learning who I am and going on a different path than I thought I would before Saturn hit my Asc but it's a path that's more true to myself. I also have a triple conjunction in my 1st but Saturn hasn't hit it yet.